sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you bet...pink star candy sounds really good. while they are so cheap i think i will get some more, and some focusxt to go with them---you think the pink lemonade focusxt would mix well with the pink star candy in same mixer bottle?
Yes, Focus XT Pink Lemonade does go well with the Energized Aminos Pink Star Candy (and the Strawberry Limeade). Blue Raspberry goes pretty good with the Pink Star Candy too. I haven't tried Rocket Pop with it yet, but I may tomorrow as that has me thinking about it now haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Focus XT Pink Lemonade does go well with the Energized Aminos Pink Star Candy (and the Strawberry Limeade). Blue Raspberry goes pretty good with the Pink Star Candy too. I haven't tried Rocket Pop with it yet, but I may tomorrow as that has me thinking about it now haha.
i might not get to walmart to put money on my bluebird card until monday, so let me know how those flavor combos work out.

i am on 1st name basis with maryann at dps, lol.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just received my dps order today consisting of focus xt pink lemonade and pink star candy energized aminos will let you know tomorrow how they mix together. Was previously mixing mango iced tea with mango pineapple focus xt which I really enjoyed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just received my dps order today consisting of focus xt pink lemonade and pink star candy energized aminos will let you know tomorrow how they mix together. Was previously mixing mango iced tea with mango pineapple focus xt which I really enjoyed
Awesome. I look forward to hearing what you think.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would also like to see SNS do a Nighttime Amino, like Primeval has.
Or even a basic EAA/BCAA w/out caffeine... (so I can add SNS GABA powder).

Trying to avoid the Amino's w/ caffeine, I like to take mine at night...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would also like to see SNS do a Nighttime Amino, like Primeval has.
Or even a basic EAA/BCAA w/out caffeine... (so I can add SNS GABA powder).

Trying to avoid the Amino's w/ caffeine, I like to take mine at night...
Thank you for the suggestion. We've been considering doing a straight BCAA, a straight EAA, or an EAA formula.

I'm leaning towards doing an EAA formula because I have a design for one I really like but still may do a straight EAA or BCAA for the people that want just maximum value for the price.

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to quote this post over into the what do people want to see from us thread too to see if more people are interested.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also like the BCAA products with velositol. GNC makes a good one but it’s hard to find under $30

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love an EAA formula without caffeine and decent dosages of each. If you put one out I would definitely be a regular buyer just like the ergogenic product when it comes out ;)
It is really hard to find a decent formula out there that isn’t pixie dusting half the aminos or crazy expensive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love an EAA formula without caffeine and decent dosages of each. If you put one out I would definitely be a regular buyer just like the ergogenic product when it comes out ;)
It is really hard to find a decent formula out there that isn’t pixie dusting half the aminos or crazy expensive.
Thank you.

If we do a straight EAA product, we would likely go with Amino9 for the EAA component bc they have really good data on their ratios.

If we do a comprehensive EAA with more add-ins, I have a really cool formula in mind.

The reasoning behind considering doing both is the Straight EAA product would be for the person that wanted the most cost effective route on just EAA's whereas the more comprehensive formula would be for the person that wanted the best in terms of additional add ins.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
I picked up the mango iced tea last week which was my last of the three and have now tried it a few times now. Overall I'd say the pink star candy has a slight edge as my favorite. The other two are great and I would rank them about equal, maybe a slight edge to the strawberry limeade but they are pretty even. I have really enjoyed these as a mild kick for my afternoon workouts or just when I need a pick-me-up and appreciate the flavor varieties, I look forward to any possible future flavors and will readily give them a try too! Thumbs up SNS on these (y)

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
I'm sure others have likely inquired on this as well, but I didn't find anything after a quick search. Is there an ETA for Energized Aminos to be re-stocked at retailers?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sure others have likely inquired on this as well, but I didn't find anything after a quick search. Is there an ETA for Energized Aminos to be re-stocked at retailers?
We are hoping to have the Pink Star Candy back in stock within the next couple of weeks. We are also going to be releasing 2 new flavors as well shortly after.

For the Strawberry Limeade and Mango Iced Tea, we changed the places where we have it made to hopefully minimize lead times in the future but we're having a harder time than expected getting these two flavors matched but I'm working on it. Hopefully they won't be too far behind the others.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Completey forgot about energized amino I love the mango iced tea and like to mix with mango pineapple focus xt preworkout. Can't wait for these to be back in stock

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Amino Energizer
Endurance, Muscular Recovery, Focus, & Energy

Are You Ready for a More Complete Amino Energizer?

5 Grams Leucine Enriched Amino9™

125 MG. Caffeine

125 Mg. TeaCrine™ for Long Lasting Energy

Sugar Free & Great Tasting!

SNS Energized Aminos take the category of amino energizers to a whole new level. Instead of putting together random amino acid proprietary blends like some competitors, SNS Energized Aminos utilize revolutionary Leucine enriched Amino9™, a clinically substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids. SNS Energized Aminos also include clinically studied Teacrine™ for long lasting energy.

Energized Aminos Highlights:
  • Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy & Focus
  • Supports Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Improved Endurance & Muscular Recovery
  • 125 mg. of Caffeine Per Serving from All Natural Sources
  • 125 mg. TeaCrine™ Per Serving for Long Lasting Energy
  • 5 Grams of Amino9™ - a Revolutionary Clinically Validated Leucine Enriched Amino Acid Blend Delivering All 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s)
  • EAA’s Have Been Shown to Stimulate Protein Synthesis
  • EAA’s Have Been Shown to Have Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Benefits
  • Supports Lean Muscle Retention When Dieting
  • Sugar Free & Great Tasting
SNS Energized Aminos come in an ever expanding variety of delicious flavors and can be stacked with a wide variety of other SNS products for improved, synergistic results.

Can Be Used Pre-Workout, Post Workout,
or Anytime an Amino Acid Energy Boost is Desired

-----------------------------------------------------------

Key Ingredients:

Amino9®:
Many brands that offer amino energizers put together blends that are basically constructed to keep cost down in every way possible to maximize profits rather than to deliver the proper amounts or ratios of amino acids needed for the best results – that’s not SNS’s style. SNS Energized Aminos utilize the power of Amino9™ to deliver optimal results.

Amino9® is a clinically substantiated, unique, and powerful essential amino acid (EAA) blend that that contains all nine of the essential amino acids. This amino acid blend supports optimal muscle protein synthesis and is designed to help those leading an active lifestyle improve lean muscle, strength, endurance, recovery, and body composition.

When it comes to building or retaining lean muscle, the difference between muscle building (anabolism) and muscle breakdown (catabolism) is called Net Protein Balance (NPB). A high NPB indicates that you’re building muscle. Amino9® has been clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing anabolism and limiting catabolism.

Amino9® contains all three BCAA’s but also the extra 6 additional EAA’s because while BCAA’s alone have been shown in multiple studies to increase muscle protein synthesis, complementing them with all of the EAA’s has been shown to have a much better effect (up to 50% better MPS effect than BCAA’s alone).

Caffeine (from natural sources):
Caffeine is a staple ingredient in most amino energizers and energy products and for good reason. Caffeine has been shown to support energy, fat loss, mental focus, mood support, cognitive ability, & exercise performance.

The problem is that too many energy products and amino energizers stop with just caffeine and while this may be enough for some users, SNS Energized Aminos are designed for people that want more – and it achieves this goal by utilizing caffeine but also adding other ingredients that are synergistic with caffeine to deliver a more fast acting, long lasting energy experience.

Theacrine:
Theacrine is a unique supplement that is known for its ability to act as a potent, long lasting stimulant and for its mood enhancing benefits. Common user feedback on Theacrine includes long lasting energy and alertness and mood support.

The mood enhancing benefits of Theacrine are thought to be linked to its ability to elevate dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is one of the primary neurotransmitters responsible for controlling pleasure centers in the brain.

Theacrine is chemically similar to caffeine but is very different in that its benefits have been shown to last for a longer period of time and also because there doesn’t seem to be the tolerance build up associated with caffeine.

Green Tea Extract:
Green Tea Extract, primarily through its active constituent EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), is perhaps one of the most widely known energy and fat burning ingredients on the market. It has a variety of well-established fat loss effects including reducing the absorption of dietary lipids (fat) and modulating their subsequent metabolism, increasing glucose utilization, increased oxidization of fatty acids, and lipolysis (releasing stored fat).

If you drink green tea, you may be asking yourself why you haven’t seen much, if any fat loss? The reason for this is likely two-fold. One, you would have to drink a lot of green tea to get the amount of EGCG possible through supplementation. Two, many people that drink green tea sweeten it with a variety of sugar-based sweeteners and the increased calories and sugars offset the potential fat loss benefits. SNS Energized Aminos are sugar free & great tasting!

SNS Energized Aminos
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Amino Energizer

View attachment 189830

View attachment 189831
Need like a blue pina colda flavor

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like juiced amino’s from animal, but I’ll definitely have to give this a try

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need like a blue pina colda flavor
We are going to be doing a flavor like that in a different new product but that's not one of the ones we have lined up for Energized Aminos. We have 2 new flavors lined up for Energized Aminos and I've had a lot of people express that they want a Peach Rings type flavor for it so we may do that one as well.

I've been considering doing a version of Energized Aminos that has some fat burning ingredients in it as well.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are going to be doing a flavor like that in a different new product but that's not one of the ones we have lined up for Energized Aminos. We have 2 new flavors lined up for Energized Aminos and I've had a lot of people express that they want a Peach Rings type flavor for it so we may do that one as well.

I've been considering doing a version of Energized Aminos that has some fat burning ingredients in it as well.
I’m always into fat burning anything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m always into fat burning anything.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm thinking along the same lines, maybe even doing an Energized Aminos Fat Burning edition and then if people like it maybe even doing a stim free version of it.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. I'm thinking along the same lines, maybe even doing an Energized Aminos Fat Burning edition and then if people like it maybe even doing a stim free version of it.
I'd certainly be interested in both a stim and stim free version of something like this, as long as it's a fairly low stim like the current energized Amino's. I'm personally not a huge fan of high stim fat burners

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed!

What I don’t buy are amino stims with 150+ mg of caffeine and not much else to support it. Some of these products in the marketplace talk up the fat loss then have ridiculously low doses of said fat loss ingredients. I don’t want an extra drink taking up half my caffeine budget.

Now if we are talking 50-100 mg of caffeine and full doses of things along side of it then I’m happy to double scoop that and have all my bases covered. My wife is fairly caffeine sensitive so that’s also the kind of workout drinks we can share

Reactions: jh1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i miss these very much in my life esp mango iced tea

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mango ice tea was amazing really enjoyed a scoop with mango pineapple focus xt can't wait for these both to come back in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i miss these very much in my life esp mango iced tea
I'm doing the best that I can go get these back in stock.

I've explained before but a quick recap is that we had to change where we were having it made bc most cm's in the industry are at really crazy lead times on flavored powders right now. The flavor matching process is hard anyway, and has been a lot harder than I ever thought it would be on this product bc Amino9 and Teacrine both have tastes that are hard to mask.

People like the existing flavors so much that I was obsessed with getting them perfectly matched and in hindsight I probably should have just released a couple new flavors that we could get right in the meantime.

Mango Iced Tea is the one that is driving me nuts bc we just cannot get it to taste as good as the original and I don't want to disappoint anyone by it not being perfect. Strawberry Limeade has been a pain too and if we don't get that one right soon, we may just wind up replacing that one - I love it but it seemed to get the least talk of the 3 anyway.

Pink Star Candy and a new flavor are complete and I hope to have them available in January.

same. after going through a couple tubs, i realized i was more alert during the work day. had to have been the teacrine.
It's a great product and I miss it myself. I'm glad that you liked it.

I'm doing my best to have at least 2 flavors back available sometimes in January - Pink Star Candy and a new flavor.

Mango ice tea was amazing really enjoyed a scoop with mango pineapple focus xt can't wait for these both to come back in stock.
I loved the Mango Iced Tea myself and that with the Focus XT Mango Pineapple sounds great.

I'm doing my best to get them both back in as soon as possible.

Ya I miss this. Would pair nice with the Phosphatidic XT I’m about to use.
That would be a great stack.
I went through about 20 tubs 😂 miss It!
Thank you. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll have it back available by the end of January.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm doing the best that I can go get these back in stock.

I've explained before but a quick recap is that we had to change where we were having it made bc most cm's in the industry are at really crazy lead times on flavored powders right now. The flavor matching process is hard anyway, and has been a lot harder than I ever thought it would be on this product bc Amino9 and Teacrine both have tastes that are hard to mask.

People like the existing flavors so much that I was obsessed with getting them perfectly matched and in hindsight I probably should have just released a couple new flavors that we could get right in the meantime.

Mango Iced Tea is the one that is driving me nuts bc we just cannot get it to taste as good as the original and I don't want to disappoint anyone by it not being perfect. Strawberry Limeade has been a pain too and if we don't get that one right soon, we may just wind up replacing that one - I love it but it seemed to get the least talk of the 3 anyway.

Pink Star Candy and a new flavor are complete and I hope to have them available in January.
oh yes i wasnt bytching or crying .. i know you always do your best

dont know why i just suddenly today had an urge for it lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh yes i wasnt bytching or crying .. i know you always do your best

dont know why i just suddenly today had an urge for it lol