Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update:

A few different trials this week:

• 1.5 scoop pre-workout.
    • Been doing with pre-meal a lot with Caffeine lately, mostly so that when I have higher doses the initial "kick" doesn't get the HR up too much.
    • I was dragging this Monday, the worst I've slept in awhile (tossed and turned a lot), so I needed a kick. Almost went 2 scoops, but held it to 1.5.
    • This "hit" pretty hard. Considering it was ~180mg of Caffeine there is no way it should have felt this strong, but it did. I can't stress how effective I find good doses of Teacrine (75mg in this case which DWARFS what you find in most pre-workouts...).
    • I was a bit out of it still and mentally in a bit of a "haze" or kind of cloudy.
    • Despite that I was able to focus on the task at hand really well and I crushed some personal bests on no-no snatches and back squats. It was a brutal 2 hour session and I had plenty of energy.
    • The (possibly even more important) major benefit was the fact that I had zero crash and that it gave me enough energy to get through 4 more hours of work after AND then pass out to go to sleep quite easily.
  • 1 scoop + 750mg ALCAR (and my usual 1g Tyrosine and 600mg Choline)
    • So all the straight pre-workout doses are with my Ultra Octane that provides a decent Choline and Tyrosine boost, but this day I decided to try additional ALCAR.
    • This really zoned me in. Even more so than usual.
    • I could see this as a great "base" or product to give a boost if you are into using Nootropics, but prefer to alter your stim dosage depending on day/need.
  • 1 scoops at different instances.
    • So another quick update on this.
    • I keep getting surprised how effective 1 scoop is.
    • Again don't get me wrong this isn't going to kick you in the nuts and get you going like some of the crazier things out there, but considering how "neutered" some formulas are now this provides a pretty good stim benefit. If you haven't tried large Teacrine doses this could be fun to try.
    • This is becoming a very "productive" product. I just get stuff done on it. For example I had to wake up earlier today and took .5 scoops before my morning Coffee and even that had me feeling more motivated (enough to type this up haha).
Up next I'll try 2 scoops next week!

Awesome notes .. and yes i am totally shocked at how i feel 1 scoop .. way better then any energy drink and you can def feel Theacrine takes over that long lasting energy without really saying "wake up" .. your just in that wide awake zone

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know. My days tend to be busy so this might be a staple product on those busy days. I will have to try it out!
Based on the feedback this would fit perfectly (as it does for me)... enough stimulation for a nice smooth boost without the big "jolt" or crash, full spectrum aminos in a functionally sound dosage to keep you anabolic, and taste good enough to actually enjoy it... hard to beat that for <$1/serving

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! I always enjoy products that work and are relatively cheap per serving :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:
  • 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I didn't necessarily feel like I "needed" 2 scoops today but the way my training was set up and the level of fatigue I felt made it so 2 didn't seem an unreasonable thing to try.
    • Boom!
    • Ok so ya that hit pretty hard. Not like a crazy stim like some of the harder stim products out there, but I had an overwhelming large urge to just "do something".
    • About an hour after dosing I was super focused and just in the zone, with no jitters or anything similar. Teacrine definitely increases the feel of energy, mood, and focus comparable to just a similar increase in caffeine (so 250mg of Caffeine + 100mg Teacrine here is MORE than what just 350mg of Caffeine does with less of the negatives that may be involved in that dose as well).
    • Probably a bit much for what I like for training on certain days, but maybe others would enjoy haha
    • This sustained me for quite some time after training as well with literally no drop off in energy, but the mood and euphoria slowly decreased as time went on.
    • No issues sleeping I was out like a rock as usual last night.
    • I hit a PR on Deadlifts so there is that too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did you hit on deadlift?!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beltless 455 x 5. It was the easiest (and fastest, the whole set took maybe 20s) that weight has ever moved. Was aiming for an @9 RPE and may have been even easier than that..
B
E
A
S
T

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beltless 455 x 5. It was the easiest (and fastest, the whole set took maybe 20s) that weight has ever moved. Was aiming for an @9 RPE and may have been even easier than that..
Nice! That’s impressive! Keep it up!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fell off a bit but I have a few updates here soon. 2 scoops, varying scoops with Super Swole and took some with some Theanine too.

Overall very positive experience. I feel like I have been taking this a ton and I still have some left. I plan to buy some more for the future, but will probably not take it as often as I am now haha, but gotta experiment for the log!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

A few different uses lately:

• 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I tried this again to confirm how it felt, but this time I also took Super Swole with it (the Kannease would be the only thing to make any difference in feel I'd assume).
    • I also wasn't as "tired" prior to this session as I was the last time I used 2 scoops.
    • It seemed to hit me a little harder this time (probably due to being less sleepy).
    • I could feel it pretty strong by 15 minutes and it seemed to keep building up to about 90 minutes and sustained for a few hours (slowly kind of decreasing with strongest stimulation being anywhere from 1 hour-3 hours after dosing).
    • Again this was probably a little much for me unless only for training purposes (I hit another PR with this). I get a little spacy or almost think too fast at times when stimulated in this way. Almost can't have my mouth keep up with my mind (if that makes sense).
    • I also just feel like I have to do something at 2 scoops. Even between sets I was walking around or trying to type up programming while I "rested" haha
    • I can't imagine doing 3 scoops like the bottle says as a top dosage...but sure some of you crazy stim heads may like that...
  • 1 scoop + 45mg Caffeine + ~50mg Theanine (I had a coupon for Zero Cal Game Fuel so drank half of one which has 90mg caffeine and theanine listed above caffeine on the label...)
    • Not too terribly different other dosages, but it was more mellow than 1.5 scoops of Energized Aminos.
    • Was actually a pretty solid combo for my less intense upper focused session.
    • Not really anything that stood out past the usual so I wouldn't feel compelled to add something like this to Energized Aminos, but I did for the heck of it.
  • 1 scoops with Super Swole
    • This is pretty much the sweet spot.
    • I am recovering and sleeping pretty well right now and not feeling the need for huge amounts of stims, so this gets me going about perfectly.
    • I feel a definite increase in energy and focus after dosing, but it also doesn't seem to have any come down at all. I mean obviously I look back and can tell I don't feel as stimulated as I do soon after dosing, but I usually get to the end of the day/end of my evening shift and don't feel like I had any sort of drop off or sluggish feel.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update:

A few different uses lately:

• 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I tried this again to confirm how it felt, but this time I also took Super Swole with it (the Kannease would be the only thing to make any difference in feel I'd assume).
    • I also wasn't as "tired" prior to this session as I was the last time I used 2 scoops.
    • It seemed to hit me a little harder this time (probably due to being less sleepy).
    • I could feel it pretty strong by 15 minutes and it seemed to keep building up to about 90 minutes and sustained for a few hours (slowly kind of decreasing with strongest stimulation being anywhere from 1 hour-3 hours after dosing).
    • Again this was probably a little much for me unless only for training purposes (I hit another PR with this). I get a little spacy or almost think too fast at times when stimulated in this way. Almost can't have my mouth keep up with my mind (if that makes sense).
    • I also just feel like I have to do something at 2 scoops. Even between sets I was walking around or trying to type up programming while I "rested" haha
    • I can't imagine doing 3 scoops like the bottle says as a top dosage...but sure some of you crazy stim heads may like that...
  • 1 scoop + 45mg Caffeine + ~50mg Theanine (I had a coupon for Zero Cal Game Fuel so drank half of one which has 90mg caffeine and theanine listed above caffeine on the label...)
    • Not too terribly different other dosages, but it was more mellow than 1.5 scoops of Energized Aminos.
    • Was actually a pretty solid combo for my less intense upper focused session.
    • Not really anything that stood out past the usual so I wouldn't feel compelled to add something like this to Energized Aminos, but I did for the heck of it.
  • 1 scoops with Super Swole
    • This is pretty much the sweet spot.
    • I am recovering and sleeping pretty well right now and not feeling the need for huge amounts of stims, so this gets me going about perfectly.
    • I feel a definite increase in energy and focus after dosing, but it also doesn't seem to have any come down at all. I mean obviously I look back and can tell I don't feel as stimulated as I do soon after dosing, but I usually get to the end of the day/end of my evening shift and don't feel like I had any sort of drop off or sluggish feel.
Really good review on the differences between doses and uses... I found my experience this weekend to be very similar in that 1 scoop treated me much better than 2. I also tried out 3/4sc each of energizes aminos and focus xt and that was an absolutely stellar combo for me. Enough kick to plow through a leg day but not that awkward “can’t sit still” energy.

Personally my biggest pleasant surprise is the complete lack of “comedown”... it’s almost like you just ease right into no stim without noticing the drop off

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting a final review ready to be posted up.

Couple short notes for those who don't care for long posts.

1) I measured the scoop so I know it is pretty spot on for the actual amount per serving, but maybe they filled my tub up more than 30 servings...I swear I've used this nearly every day and some more than once and I still have probably another 5-6 servings left. 🤷‍♂️

2) Again if you don't care about long reviews the short is the stuff tastes great, gives me more energy than I anticipated, and I plan to buy more. Almost bought more last week, but can't decide if I want to add some other nootropics or Dynamine to the mix. Regardless I'll buy more of this soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the detailed review. We really appreciate it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve been doing half a scoop of energized aminos and half a scoop (sometimes more like 3/4) of focus xt and that combo is amazing. Just right on the energy, nice and smooth, and still stellar focus. Might be my new favorite pre combo

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright full review this weekend, I decided to see what a week of no Energized Aminos felt like to see if there is a difference (there is).

I wanted to buy more but held off to decide what else to pick up with it (definitely going to start up Anabolic Effect again haha).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the best review I can give for showing how productive this product made me was the severe lack of updates and ability to keep a timely review once I ran out. ;):ROFLMAO:

For real though its coming. I even had 250mg of Caffeine today and thought to myself man 1 scoop of Energized aminos was stronger than this. 🤷‍♂️

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the best review I can give for showing how productive this product made me was the severe lack of updates and ability to keep a timely review once I ran out. ;):ROFLMAO:

For real though its coming. I even had 250mg of Caffeine today and thought to myself man 1 scoop of Energized aminos was stronger than this. 🤷‍♂️
I feel the same way... a can of bang (300mg) hit me "harder" but the energy was much less "useful" than just 1 scoop of Energized Amino's. EA has me feeling not just stimmed, but motivated vs caffiene which is justl ike getting slapped in the face and nothing else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way. The energy from Energized Aminos is a very productive type energy vs just an energy drink keeping me awake type energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plan to stack this next month with focus XT & super swole
That would be nice stack .. I’ve been doing focus/ amino and love it .. and on shoulders/chest day I’m throwing in super swole and it’s awesome.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review:

So I took this in a ton of different ways, I'll highlight my favorites and cover the effects I've noticed. I also took a couple weeks off of use so I think I have an even better feel of how it effected me now that I have gone without.

TLDR Short Review for those who just want me to get to the point:
  • This is a very tasty (one of the better flavored products I've had in the past year) way to increase energy, productivity, and mood in a very cost effective package.
  • More effective than the face value caffeine (125mg per scoop) and high quality amino acids (Amino9).
  • It was effective enough that I purchased another pink candy flavored tub and really hope it gets here before Saturday. 🤞
Long Review:

• Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy & Focus:
    • So this is the first benefit listed on the official write up and honestly could end the review here, this is exactly what I felt.
    • From the first dose I noticed increased energy, mental buzz, and slight euphoria within 15 minutes.
    • Then energy seemed to really come on by 30 minutes.
    • 2-3 hours of steady streaming energy, that even when it dipped, wasn't a crash more of just a smooth taper.
    • My productivity in and out of the gym improved. Out of the gym I was completing my routine computer work and even house hold chores at a faster frequency. In the gym I was moving between movements and sets with purpose and when I was forced to rest longer I ended up usually "doing other things" (typing work on the computer in between sets :LOL:).
    • I'd rate this as a "restless" energy, but not in the jittery sense some stimulants give you. I react well to Teacine and the heavy 50mg dose is much more than is sprinkled in many other products and it left me always wanting "to do" something even if that meant to just sit and type, read, or write.
    • 1 scoop was greater energy wise than 200mg of Caffeine from your typical energy drink to me, 1.5 scoops was on par with a Bang/Reign, and 2 scoops was kind of stupid at times based on my needs
  • Strength and Endurance:
    • We know caffeine can boost performance, but at times too high of caffeine also gives me too much effect on my heart rate when doing my higher intensity cardiovascular activities.
    • The Teacrine + Caffeine combo seemed to allow me to get the energy levels of higher caffeine intake and performance boosts with less increased actual heart rate levels.
    • Energy was also super sustained and even longer (2 hour) sessions never seemed to show a dip in motivation and energy.
    • I also found the 5g EAA dose to be beneficial. I cut back on my other intra-workout intake of EAAs and getting 5-10g here seemed to benefit me just as much as my intra-workout dosage.
So I'd boil down the main benefits and highlights as:

1) The high Teacrine dose allows for a lower Caffeine intake while still getting the benefits of higher Caffeine levels PLUS giving more mood and motivation than just the usual caffeine intake.
2) The energy levels are a more gradual build, you get the feel of the Caffeine first, then the Teacrine builds, as they taper off it seems to be a slower "come down" and you get a pretty good 4-6 hours of a boost.
3) This stuff tastes amazing and gives an extra boost of aminos making it a versatile lifters energy drink, whether that is a boost to get you through your day or through your workout.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome review. Thank you for taking the time to provide so much detail. I'm really glad that you are enjoying the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to the point review .. im always looking ways to decrease my caff intake as well .. and this has def helped me out in that aspect where the energy lasts longer and also getting the quality amino benefits on top of it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for such a comprehensive review (again)! Your thoughts and experiences are nearly identical to how I've been feeling as well. No "punch in the face", but very solid, controlled, and focused energy... and no crash at all as you mentioned.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well my new tub showed up today with my CF Focus XT so I know what today's pre-workout combo will be. (y)
That should make for an awesome combination.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 scoop Energized Aminos + .5 scoop Caf Free Focus XT mixed was awesome. Mixed Super Swole in another cup just because the Grape Blue Razz was on tap today and didn't want to combine all those flavors.

I am dragging this week and thought I'd need more caffeine, but told myself to trust in the Energized Aminos hahaha

At this dosing I was super zoned in, not super full of energy, but enough. I was so focused I was staring so hard at the pace on the rower today I thought it might collapse in on itself, I forgot all outside distractions. :LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha nice .. I haven’t mixed in fruit punch with energized amino’s .. nifty idea .. best nootropic .. best pre workout on tap and sprinkle some amino’s .. Charlie sheen #winning

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 scoop Energized Aminos + .5 scoop Caf Free Focus XT mixed was awesome. Mixed Super Swole in another cup just because the Grape Blue Razz was on tap today and didn't want to combine all those flavors.

I am dragging this week and thought I'd need more caffeine, but told myself to trust in the Energized Aminos hahaha

At this dosing I was super zoned in, not super full of energy, but enough. I was so focused I was staring so hard at the pace on the rower today I thought it might collapse in on itself, I forgot all outside distractions. :LOL:
Awesome feedback.

That's my problem working out - I need more of a zoned in energy to make my mind quit racing and forget about the stresses of day/week/life instead of a running around the gym jacked up energy.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome feedback.

That's my problem working out - I need more of a zoned in energy to make my mind quit racing and forget about the stresses of day/week/life instead of a running around the gym jacked up energy.
Ya that is probably better for most anyways, but especially for when I have to do my more technical lifts the dialed in effect is huge.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just popping back in to say I've bought several tubs of this lately and still love it.

As far as "tolerance" I still get a ton of benefit from a single scoop. Yesterday 1 scoop + half a scoop Focus XT Caffeine Free had me so focused I reorganized the whole garage while lifting...couldn't stop moving or doing something for like 2 hours hahaha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So just popping back in to say I've bought several tubs of this lately and still love it.

As far as "tolerance" I still get a ton of benefit from a single scoop. Yesterday 1 scoop + half a scoop Focus XT Caffeine Free had me so focused I reorganized the whole garage while lifting...couldn't stop moving or doing something for like 2 hours hahaha
I feel you on this haha... my biggest issue when I lift at home vs the gym is that I either don't rest hardly at all between sets because i have so much other open stuff around me that I can "play" with (other lifts, dips, pullups etc) or I start doing other little things (yesterday was installing new home security sensors ha) between and poof its 5min later haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel you on this haha... my biggest issue when I lift at home vs the gym is that I either don't rest hardly at all between sets because i have so much other open stuff around me that I can "play" with (other lifts, dips, pullups etc) or I start doing other little things (yesterday was installing new home security sensors ha) between and poof its 5min later haha
Got some new gym equipment so I spent too much time between sets rearranging everything. 🤦‍♂️

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Glad to hear that you are still enjoying it & thank you for sharing.

That's some awesome multi-tasking haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some jerk blocks, bunch of hi-temp bumpers, a ton of rubber mats, then an assortment of bands/clips/etc.
haha that's way cooler than my additions: a tricep rope and a V row/pushdown combo bar.

My most significant change since getting into my own gym: no shirt workouts... to "make sure my form is correct and the appropriate muscles are contracting optimally" hahaha... aka vanity+narcissism

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some jerk blocks, bunch of hi-temp bumpers, a ton of rubber mats, then an assortment of bands/clips/etc.
Where are you typically ordering from? I built my home gym a little over a year ago with the focus being on a nice power rack, but looking to add some accessories now.

Also, does anyone have recommendations on adjustable dumbbells? I have a decent set of dumbbells that use spinlocks, but when doing dropsets, I’m spending too much time on adjusting. Anyone use the dial ones? Bowflex has the ones that go up to like 90 I think. No idea on how well those hold up.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are you typically ordering from? I built my home gym a little over a year ago with the focus being on a nice power rack, but looking to add some accessories now.

Also, does anyone have recommendations on adjustable dumbbells? I have a decent set of dumbbells that use spinlocks, but when doing dropsets, I’m spending too much time on adjusting. Anyone use the dial ones? Bowflex has the ones that go up to like 90 I think. No idea on how well those hold up.
So I ordered all my main stuff from Rogue. Most of that was in the past though when I first started.

Now I occasionally browse craigslist and search for little things I need. I purchased my rower from there for example.

Quite a few things though have been by chance or just keeping my eyes open and looking around.

A few years ago I got a ton of stuff from a guy who joined the military so had to sell his stuff off, then this recent pick up this week was from a gym that actually closed before Covid (kind of lucky he did before all this I guess? Regardless I didn't dick him around on prices because I know people need all the help they can get now so I paid decent prices).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You just have to always be on the look out, you never know when a good deal might be just around the corner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I have a lot of metal plates so I go through the rubber mates pretty quick. I need to invest in the higher grade mating like a the gyms.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! I have a lot of metal plates so I go through the rubber mates pretty quick. I need to invest in the higher grade mating like a the gyms.
That mating is cheap, but very heavy so shipping is high, I lucked out a company near me manufactures it, so I was able to go pick it up.

https://www.regupol.us/rubber-commercial-flooring/
I use stall mats.

The mats I bought this week are similar. Some have some slight "bumps/texture" so I'm not a huge fan (makes it awkward doing some barbell movements), but provides a good thing to place my bike, rower, ghd, etc on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TSC (Tractor Supply Center) has some good deals on Stall Mats

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TSC (Tractor Supply Center) has some good deals on Stall Mats
Would that be considered essential travel if i need to go to TSC to get the stall mats?!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer