SNS Energized Aminos Log

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Intro:
A little different log here, but going to be playing around with SNS Energized Aminos. I have a full tub of the Pink Star Candy and some samples of the others. I'll lay out how I plan to use this (planning to try it in a variety of ways) as the log progresses.

I train hard and am not as crazy with my caffeine as some, but I do drink something (usually an energy drink per day at least) and am interested in how this can supplement or replace that (Bang/Reign is a bit more than I want at one time and they also add up price wise...).

Background
Vitals:
-
Height: 5’8”
-Current Weight: ~168-169lbs
-Current Bodyfat: ~10%

Training and Diet:
-If you have followed my previous logs not too different right now.
-This log will be a bit different as an "energy amino" blend isn't something I am looking at for huge changes in overall aspects, but more as a nice boost to some things, so I probably won't be super detailed with regards to that (plan to focus on the effects and how it goes over time).
-Still 5 days per week training, current macros are roughly 180g pro/540g carbs/80g fat on training days and 180g pro/400g carbs/100g fat on off days.

Review:
I'll try to remember to come back and put review points here so people don't have to search the whole thread as I get to them. Once the formula is revealed I'll give thoughts there too.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m going to keep this brief as ingredients aren’t fully released yet so don’t want to give anything away, but here are some initial thoughts.

Taste:
-I mixed one scoop (exactly the serving size listed too so nice to know I won’t keep measuring every day) in about 6 ounces.
-Probably a bit strong, it was sweet and I really enjoyed it, but also drank it too fast. I’ll try 8-10 ounces next time.
-So I may have had some placebo effect due to the name, but it really did taste a lot like a pink starburst.

Mixability:
-Pictures below.
-I don’t usually do this with aminos but I just stirred with a knife.
-Maybe 20s. There was a tiny bit of undiscovered at the bottom and I swirled some more and it was nearly all gone. Tiny bit hanging out, but I was also impatient so drank it anyways.

4570DEBC-EAEF-4B09-8E5A-C8C130F68C17.jpeg

Effects:
-So I usually drink an energy drink around this time so drank this instead, but this hit me harder.
-So much so that I actually started this review before I planned to type it haha
-We will see about duration but so far I feel great and a bit more focused than usual from just my energy drink.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the ride .. waited super long for SNS Amino's :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and feedback.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed! aminos are huge for me due to my fasting so def interested (and expecting the usual complete formula vs pixie dust and shiny labels ha)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed! aminos are huge for me due to my fasting so def interested (and expecting the usual complete formula vs pixie dust and shiny labels ha)
facts

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the caffeine content? 150 mg?
(Just a guess from your review)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the caffeine content? 150 mg?
(Just a guess from your review)
He doesn't want to give out any of the supplement fact details because the product hasn't been officially released yet but I'll confirm that the caffeine content is 125 mg. per scoop.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He doesn't want to give out any of the supplement fact details because the product hasn't been officially released yet but I'll confirm that the caffeine content is 125 mg. per scoop.
Just have to say from the guys who don't like super caffeine bombs thanks for keeping that in check. As I always say 100-150mg is the sweet spot for a good formulated supplement. Caffeine should only be used to help and enhance not be the primary (i.e. 400mg's). Same reason why Focus XT is awesome as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just have to say from the guys who don't like super caffeine bombs thanks for keeping that in check. As I always say 100-150mg is the sweet spot for a good formulated supplement. Caffeine should only be used to help and enhance not be the primary (i.e. 400mg's). Same reason why Focus XT is awesome as well.
Well said .. can’t stand co who put 400mg + 50mg DMaa .. yeah I’m sure pple will feel it lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I think people will like this and in usual SNS fashion it’s not some crazy formulation, just grounded in good science and feel.

Any requests for which flavor to try next? Mango tea or Limeaid?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I think people will like this and in usual SNS fashion it’s not some crazy formulation, just grounded in good science and feel.

Mango tea :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mango tea :)
I'm looking forward to seeing your feedback on both flavors.

I LOVE Strawberry Limeade in general so that flavor was 100% my idea to do. Basically any flavor you see from us that's going to be limeade mixed with a rare other flavor is my idea haha.

The Mango Tea is awesome, it really tastes like Mango Tea. When I let one of our employees try it for the first time, she thought we were joking with her and giving her actual Mango Tea and telling her it was a supplement.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to seeing your feedback on both flavors.

I LOVE Strawberry Limeade in general so that flavor was 100% my idea to do. Basically any flavor you see from us that's going to be limeade mixed with a rare other flavor is my idea haha.

The Mango Tea is awesome, it really tastes like Mango Tea. When I let one of our employees try it for the first time, she thought we were joking with her and giving her actual Mango Tea and telling her it was a supplement.
Ohh so that’s how u can be bribe’d lol

I see it at the 3 letter site .. all 3 flavors are out

Hopefully gets in stock for that 25% of deal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MANGO TEA!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 can you hint if there are any plans for a stim free version as well?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vasoforce XT bottle lists you can stack with Straight EAAs maybe that means just plain EAAs but my hope is it means and actual SNS product. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoforce XT bottle lists you can stack with Straight EAAs maybe that means just plain EAAs but my hope is it means and actual SNS product. ;)
we share that same hope :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will likely do a stim free amino product in the next few months, but I'm not sure of an ETA yet. There are quite a few other projects in front of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good catch :)
You're the first one I've seen to catch and post that so if you remind me when its released, I'll be glad to send you a free bottle to try.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hehe i noticed that too but remained quiet

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good catch :)
You're the first one I've seen to catch and post that so if you remind me when its released, I'll be glad to send you a free bottle to try.
I saw it when I first saw the bottle (and the Optimize T was still on there), but figured I'd stay hush since there are already so many things that appear in the pipeline.

Don't want to stress the SNS crew out asking for details before they are ready. ;)

Also Strawberry Limeaid in 8 oz of water was 🔥.

I'll post an update later, but this stuff definitely makes me "feel" good (it has been AWHILE since I have used some solid doses of Teacrine so I expect that is what is really jiving right now).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw it when I first saw the bottle (and the Optimize T was still on there), but figured I'd stay hush since there are already so many things that appear in the pipeline.

Don't want to stress the SNS crew out asking for details before they are ready. ;)

Also Strawberry Limeaid in 8 oz of water was 🔥.

I'll post an update later, but this stuff definitely makes me "feel" good (it has been AWHILE since I have used some solid doses of Teacrine so I expect that is what is really jiving right now).
I appreciate that. We have so many things lined up that it's overwhelming trying to keep track of.

I'm glad you liked the Strawberry Limeade. I think it is truly one of the best tasting supplements I've ever used and something that even the average day to day person would find very enjoyable to drink as a great energy drink replacement.

I'm glad that you are enjoying this and that it's helping you feel good.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys I will try to get an update tonight.

Used all three flavors. I think I prefer a bit more water with each, so I'll keep that in mind as I keep using it up.

Quick flavor run down is that they are all basically amazing.

I had the pink and was like wow this is good, but needed more water.

Had the Limeade and thought man this is better than the pink, but personally not a huge limeade fan so that is impressive.

Had the Mango Tea in 10 oz a little while ago expecting to like it the least and was like holy crap this stuff is super smooth and tastes like something you'd buy for just tea drinking!

I'll break them down a bit more after a couple more tries with each, but from a flavoring they are pretty spot on.

I plan to use a lot tomorrow with what I have going on so should be a good "test".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear. I'm glad that you like all three as well. My thoughts/experience on the Mango Iced Tea is similar to yours - it had been awhile since I'd tried the flavor samples and when it came in was expecting to like it the least but then when I did, it was like wow, this is something I'd drink just to be drinking it.

That's our goal with this - to provide a product that everyone can like and drink including people the average person that may not be accustomed to using supplements; we want it to taste good even to them and I think we've accomplished that with this product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok guys I will try to get an update tonight.

Used all three flavors. I think I prefer a bit more water with each, so I'll keep that in mind as I keep using it up.

Quick flavor run down is that they are all basically amazing.

I had the pink and was like wow this is good, but needed more water.

Had the Limeade and thought man this is better than the pink, but personally not a huge limeade fan so that is impressive.

Had the Mango Tea in 10 oz a little while ago expecting to like it the least and was like holy crap this stuff is super smooth and tastes like something you'd buy for just tea drinking!

I'll break them down a bit more after a couple more tries with each, but from a flavoring they are pretty spot on.

I plan to use a lot tomorrow with what I have going on so should be a good "test".
AWESOME! stuff like aminos a good flavor goes a long way... I always prefer to not have to slam thos type of things vs say a pre where i just want it to work and if it tastes bad so what.

can't wait to see your full feedback since you always have great detail

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

Ok so I've taken this quite a few times over the last few days. I'll be honest probably a bit more than I usually would, partially so I could give some different review experiences.

So far I have taken this:

• 1 scoop with pre-workout meal.
    • I typically would drink an energy drink with my pre-workout meal ranging anywhere from 140-300mg of Caffeine.
    • Each time I have done this with Energized Aminos I have had a more noticeable "boost" and energy from this than even some of the times I drank 300mg Caffeine (typically a Bang or Reign).
    • Focus and Mood both boosted above usual levels as well. Typically I have some Caffeine with my pre-workout meal and then sit down on the computer and type up e-mails, do work, or something similar. The first scoop of Energized Aminos boosted me so much I typed up the start of this log.
    • I really like this dosing style as it also gives the longer kick in time of Teacrine some time to shine and usually feel pretty alert and ready to go 60-90 minutes after as I head to the gym.
    • Even with 2 hour sessions I have plenty of energy throughout the session.
  • 1 scoop first thing in the morning (instead of having coffee with breakfast).
    • I don't drink a ton of coffee in the morning, but I enjoy it and not sure I'll use this a ton in the morning (I like the ritual of the coffee and it is warm which helps with the cold here). Figured trying this once in the morning on a fully empty stomach was worth a shot though.
    • Similar to the 1 scoop with a meal.
    • Pretty immediate boost in energy and mood.
    • Energy lasted quite awhile too. I had to type up a lot for work and spent several hours pretty into it without much distraction and didn't even realize how much I had got done and how much time had passed.
    • Now I am not saying this is some super nootropic or huge boost, but it is very apparent that I haven't used Teacrine in awhile and that this is some quality Teacrine because the focus and mood seem above typical just Caffeine use.
    • Also, would note that with both of these qualities it seems more "mental" than huge physical surges currently. 300mg Caffeine gets me going, but also seems to get me a bit more anxiously moving (not necessarily anxious feelings just kind of fidgety wanna move around, etc.) and gets the heart rate up more than this combined Caffeine + Teacrine dosage seems to do.
  • 1 scoops at different instances pre-exercise.
    • So yesterday I had a 4 event fitness competition. Drank my usual coffee upon waking, then about 2-2.5 hours later had 1 scoop about 15 minutes before first and second event. Felt a little boost, nothing crazy, but also didn't give me any jitters (I mean it isn't much Caffeine at all and was still a couple hours post coffee, but sometimes too frequent of Caffeine gets me feeling meh).
    • Took another 1 scoop a few hours later before the final event. This full scoop didn't hit me as hard as some of the other 1 scoop doses earlier in the week, but I was also 3 events in and had some not too long ago so was still probably on the tail end of that.
    • So it is a bit hard to describe but the Caffeine + Teacrine combo "does something" to me that is different than equal dose of just Caffeine (so say 125mg Caffeine + 50mg Teacrine vs 175mg just Caffeine). I mentioned I felt one dose "more" than what a Bang sometimes feels like for me. It is this almost euphoric boost of motivation, where as Caffeine at higher doses is a restless boost of energy (idk if restless is the right term sounds too negative).
    • For more cardiovascular based activities (like running, rowing, or circuits) I enjoy this Caffeine + Teacrine boost more as it seems to not elevate my HR as much. For straight heavy sets or rep maxes I still think I prefer a higher/heavier Caffeine dose, but I may try 2 scoops of this if the situation comes up soon to see how that goes.
So give me a couple more doses (1 more of each should do) to get a full feel on the flavors and review that, but I really like them all. Did the Mango Tea this morning and 12oz with some ice was maybe a tad light on flavor, but was pretty close to perfect for sipping on as I cooked up my breakfast.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update:

Ok so I've taken this quite a few times over the last few days. I'll be honest probably a bit more than I usually would, partially so I could give some different review experiences.

So far I have taken this:

• 1 scoop with pre-workout meal.
    • I typically would drink an energy drink with my pre-workout meal ranging anywhere from 140-300mg of Caffeine.
    • Each time I have done this with Energized Aminos I have had a more noticeable "boost" and energy from this than even some of the times I drank 300mg Caffeine (typically a Bang or Reign).
    • Focus and Mood both boosted above usual levels as well. Typically I have some Caffeine with my pre-workout meal and then sit down on the computer and type up e-mails, do work, or something similar. The first scoop of Energized Aminos boosted me so much I typed up the start of this log.
    • I really like this dosing style as it also gives the longer kick in time of Teacrine some time to shine and usually feel pretty alert and ready to go 60-90 minutes after as I head to the gym.
    • Even with 2 hour sessions I have plenty of energy throughout the session.
  • 1 scoop first thing in the morning (instead of having coffee with breakfast).
    • I don't drink a ton of coffee in the morning, but I enjoy it and not sure I'll use this a ton in the morning (I like the ritual of the coffee and it is warm which helps with the cold here). Figured trying this once in the morning on a fully empty stomach was worth a shot though.
    • Similar to the 1 scoop with a meal.
    • Pretty immediate boost in energy and mood.
    • Energy lasted quite awhile too. I had to type up a lot for work and spent several hours pretty into it without much distraction and didn't even realize how much I had got done and how much time had passed.
    • Now I am not saying this is some super nootropic or huge boost, but it is very apparent that I haven't used Teacrine in awhile and that this is some quality Teacrine because the focus and mood seem above typical just Caffeine use.
    • Also, would note that with both of these qualities it seems more "mental" than huge physical surges currently. 300mg Caffeine gets me going, but also seems to get me a bit more anxiously moving (not necessarily anxious feelings just kind of fidgety wanna move around, etc.) and gets the heart rate up more than this combined Caffeine + Teacrine dosage seems to do.
  • 1 scoops at different instances pre-exercise.
    • So yesterday I had a 4 event fitness competition. Drank my usual coffee upon waking, then about 2-2.5 hours later had 1 scoop about 15 minutes before first and second event. Felt a little boost, nothing crazy, but also didn't give me any jitters (I mean it isn't much Caffeine at all and was still a couple hours post coffee, but sometimes too frequent of Caffeine gets me feeling meh).
    • Took another 1 scoop a few hours later before the final event. This full scoop didn't hit me as hard as some of the other 1 scoop doses earlier in the week, but I was also 3 events in and had some not too long ago so was still probably on the tail end of that.
    • So it is a bit hard to describe but the Caffeine + Teacrine combo "does something" to me that is different than equal dose of just Caffeine (so say 125mg Caffeine + 50mg Teacrine vs 175mg just Caffeine). I mentioned I felt one dose "more" than what a Bang sometimes feels like for me. It is this almost euphoric boost of motivation, where as Caffeine at higher doses is a restless boost of energy (idk if restless is the right term sounds too negative).
    • For more cardiovascular based activities (like running, rowing, or circuits) I enjoy this Caffeine + Teacrine boost more as it seems to not elevate my HR as much. For straight heavy sets or rep maxes I still think I prefer a higher/heavier Caffeine dose, but I may try 2 scoops of this if the situation comes up soon to see how that goes.
So give me a couple more doses (1 more of each should do) to get a full feel on the flavors and review that, but I really like them all. Did the Mango Tea this morning and 12oz with some ice was maybe a tad light on flavor, but was pretty close to perfect for sipping on as I cooked up my breakfast.
As usually your detail is immaculate! These sound very versatile and the “focus/mood” aspects are certainly something worth noting as that’s definitely atypical for a product like this

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. loving the feedback so far .. I just ordered some mango iced tea & pink starbust cant wait to get these.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the full detailed update. I'm glad you're enjoying Energized Aminos.

I quoted the portion above because I absolutely agree with the way you put it that it gives you an almost euphoric boost of motivation versus just a boost of energy. I've noticed the exact same thing. It's like when I take it, I have to get something done or be productive.

I've found that my new daily routine is a Focus XT first thing in the morning and then a scoop of Energized Aminos around 1 or so and sometimes another scoop later on in the day.

Have you tried the Strawberry Limeade flavor yet? I love it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the full detailed update. I'm glad you're enjoying Energized Aminos.

I quoted the portion above because I absolutely agree with the way you put it that it gives you an almost euphoric boost of motivation versus just a boost of energy. I've noticed the exact same thing. It's like when I take it, I have to get something done or be productive.

I've found that my new daily routine is a Focus XT first thing in the morning and then a scoop of Energized Aminos around 1 or so and sometimes another scoop later on in the day.

Have you tried the Strawberry Limeade flavor yet? I love it.
One of my samples of that so far, I'll do another tomorrow. It was really good, I've done two Mango Tea, one of that, and the rest from my tub.

I did 1.5 scoops pre-workout today so I'll update that probably tomorrow.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update coming, got caught up today, so probably tomorrow.

For a quick update:

Took 1 scoop prior to my monostructural work today. Hit 800+ calories on the rower with an average HR of 120 (peak 134).

That is more cals and lower heart rate than last few times I've done this. Obviously in better shape, but also think the Teacrine with its lowered effect on increasing heart rate made it a great addition to cardio. Normally I drag a bit on Wednesdays and sometimes I have to take in more Caffeine than I want (200+) to motivate these sessions, but also find it elevates my HR a bit more than I'd like.

Pretty happy with today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3842.JPG

Props to dps for 2day shipping .. sipping on half scoop of mango iced tea .. I will work on a review tommorow as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Props to dps for 2day shipping .. sipping on half scoop of mango iced tea .. I will work on a review tommorow as well
Nice! Mango ice tea sounds good. I'm definitely going to have to give it a try!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! Mango ice tea sounds good. I'm definitely going to have to give it a try!
I tried my best to get Strong to order this and they haven't yet. Hopefully they'll bring it in. Feedback is great in terms of taste and results.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

A few different trials this week:

• 1.5 scoop pre-workout.
    • Been doing with pre-meal a lot with Caffeine lately, mostly so that when I have higher doses the initial "kick" doesn't get the HR up too much.
    • I was dragging this Monday, the worst I've slept in awhile (tossed and turned a lot), so I needed a kick. Almost went 2 scoops, but held it to 1.5.
    • This "hit" pretty hard. Considering it was ~180mg of Caffeine there is no way it should have felt this strong, but it did. I can't stress how effective I find good doses of Teacrine (75mg in this case which DWARFS what you find in most pre-workouts...).
    • I was a bit out of it still and mentally in a bit of a "haze" or kind of cloudy.
    • Despite that I was able to focus on the task at hand really well and I crushed some personal bests on no-no snatches and back squats. It was a brutal 2 hour session and I had plenty of energy.
    • The (possibly even more important) major benefit was the fact that I had zero crash and that it gave me enough energy to get through 4 more hours of work after AND then pass out to go to sleep quite easily.
  • 1 scoop + 750mg ALCAR (and my usual 1g Tyrosine and 600mg Choline)
    • So all the straight pre-workout doses are with my Ultra Octane that provides a decent Choline and Tyrosine boost, but this day I decided to try additional ALCAR.
    • This really zoned me in. Even more so than usual.
    • I could see this as a great "base" or product to give a boost if you are into using Nootropics, but prefer to alter your stim dosage depending on day/need.
  • 1 scoops at different instances.
    • So another quick update on this.
    • I keep getting surprised how effective 1 scoop is.
    • Again don't get me wrong this isn't going to kick you in the nuts and get you going like some of the crazier things out there, but considering how "neutered" some formulas are now this provides a pretty good stim benefit. If you haven't tried large Teacrine doses this could be fun to try.
    • This is becoming a very "productive" product. I just get stuff done on it. For example I had to wake up earlier today and took .5 scoops before my morning Coffee and even that had me feeling more motivated (enough to type this up haha).
Up next I'll try 2 scoops next week!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update:

A few different trials this week:

• 1.5 scoop pre-workout.
    • Been doing with pre-meal a lot with Caffeine lately, mostly so that when I have higher doses the initial "kick" doesn't get the HR up too much.
    • I was dragging this Monday, the worst I've slept in awhile (tossed and turned a lot), so I needed a kick. Almost went 2 scoops, but held it to 1.5.
    • This "hit" pretty hard. Considering it was ~180mg of Caffeine there is no way it should have felt this strong, but it did. I can't stress how effective I find good doses of Teacrine (75mg in this case which DWARFS what you find in most pre-workouts...).
    • I was a bit out of it still and mentally in a bit of a "haze" or kind of cloudy.
    • Despite that I was able to focus on the task at hand really well and I crushed some personal bests on no-no snatches and back squats. It was a brutal 2 hour session and I had plenty of energy.
    • The (possibly even more important) major benefit was the fact that I had zero crash and that it gave me enough energy to get through 4 more hours of work after AND then pass out to go to sleep quite easily.
  • 1 scoop + 750mg ALCAR (and my usual 1g Tyrosine and 600mg Choline)
    • So all the straight pre-workout doses are with my Ultra Octane that provides a decent Choline and Tyrosine boost, but this day I decided to try additional ALCAR.
    • This really zoned me in. Even more so than usual.
    • I could see this as a great "base" or product to give a boost if you are into using Nootropics, but prefer to alter your stim dosage depending on day/need.
  • 1 scoops at different instances.
    • So another quick update on this.
    • I keep getting surprised how effective 1 scoop is.
    • Again don't get me wrong this isn't going to kick you in the nuts and get you going like some of the crazier things out there, but considering how "neutered" some formulas are now this provides a pretty good stim benefit. If you haven't tried large Teacrine doses this could be fun to try.
    • This is becoming a very "productive" product. I just get stuff done on it. For example I had to wake up earlier today and took .5 scoops before my morning Coffee and even that had me feeling more motivated (enough to type this up haha).
Up next I'll try 2 scoops next week!
Wow! It’s crazy to hear how much of an effect this is having for you for such a simple product. It really goes to show how quality ingredients and smart dosages really can be better than just a kitchen sink of things.

I gave mine (pink) a quick try yesterday just for flavor and man is it good. I throw all the other starbursts away (or buy just the “all pink” packs now ha) and this is perfect. Just the right mix of sweet and tart

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow! It’s crazy to hear how much of an effect this is having for you for such a simple product. It really goes to show how quality ingredients and smart dosages really can be better than just a kitchen sink of things.

I gave mine (pink) a quick try yesterday just for flavor and man is it good. I throw all the other starbursts away (or buy just the “all pink” packs now ha) and this is perfect. Just the right mix of sweet and tart
I honestly haven't used Teacrine in quite awhile and 50mg of actual Teacrine is a pretty solid dose (lots of products underdose this).

Again it isn't insane stimulation, but keep finding myself surprised by the bump I get.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I honestly haven't used Teacrine in quite awhile and 50mg of actual Teacrine is a pretty solid dose (lots of products underdose this).

Again it isn't insane stimulation, but keep finding myself surprised by the bump I get.
I get it for sure. Teacrine and I are best buds as well. Makes everything so smooth for me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's definitely kicking in for you at 1.5 scoops. I'm guessing 2 scoops will be even better in terms of pwo strength!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:
  • 1 scoop Pre + 1 scoop Intra
    • I was super tired and had a super super busy day yesterday so I went 1 scoop pre + 1 during training (+ my usual Synergen at 1 scoop instead of 2).
    • It was one of those days where I was excited to train still but you just have so much going on it can be hard to keep moving before and after the gym.
    • Was plenty to really get me kicking like usual.
    • Can't say I "felt" the during training scoop a ton in a super stimulating way, but I also felt like I never had a real let down from my energy boost and the energy seemed to last me several hours post training (which was perfect for work).
    • This may be a new go to on "busy" days.
I still can't decide which flavor I like best, but all three are pretty awesome, I'll try to get full thoughts on each up soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. My days tend to be busy so this might be a staple product on those busy days. I will have to try it out!