Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

A few different trials this week:

• 1.5 scoop pre-workout.
    • Been doing with pre-meal a lot with Caffeine lately, mostly so that when I have higher doses the initial "kick" doesn't get the HR up too much.
    • I was dragging this Monday, the worst I've slept in awhile (tossed and turned a lot), so I needed a kick. Almost went 2 scoops, but held it to 1.5.
    • This "hit" pretty hard. Considering it was ~180mg of Caffeine there is no way it should have felt this strong, but it did. I can't stress how effective I find good doses of Teacrine (75mg in this case which DWARFS what you find in most pre-workouts...).
    • I was a bit out of it still and mentally in a bit of a "haze" or kind of cloudy.
    • Despite that I was able to focus on the task at hand really well and I crushed some personal bests on no-no snatches and back squats. It was a brutal 2 hour session and I had plenty of energy.
    • The (possibly even more important) major benefit was the fact that I had zero crash and that it gave me enough energy to get through 4 more hours of work after AND then pass out to go to sleep quite easily.
  • 1 scoop + 750mg ALCAR (and my usual 1g Tyrosine and 600mg Choline)
    • So all the straight pre-workout doses are with my Ultra Octane that provides a decent Choline and Tyrosine boost, but this day I decided to try additional ALCAR.
    • This really zoned me in. Even more so than usual.
    • I could see this as a great "base" or product to give a boost if you are into using Nootropics, but prefer to alter your stim dosage depending on day/need.
  • 1 scoops at different instances.
    • So another quick update on this.
    • I keep getting surprised how effective 1 scoop is.
    • Again don't get me wrong this isn't going to kick you in the nuts and get you going like some of the crazier things out there, but considering how "neutered" some formulas are now this provides a pretty good stim benefit. If you haven't tried large Teacrine doses this could be fun to try.
    • This is becoming a very "productive" product. I just get stuff done on it. For example I had to wake up earlier today and took .5 scoops before my morning Coffee and even that had me feeling more motivated (enough to type this up haha).
Up next I'll try 2 scoops next week!

Awesome notes .. and yes i am totally shocked at how i feel 1 scoop .. way better then any energy drink and you can def feel Theacrine takes over that long lasting energy without really saying "wake up" .. your just in that wide awake zone

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know. My days tend to be busy so this might be a staple product on those busy days. I will have to try it out!
Based on the feedback this would fit perfectly (as it does for me)... enough stimulation for a nice smooth boost without the big "jolt" or crash, full spectrum aminos in a functionally sound dosage to keep you anabolic, and taste good enough to actually enjoy it... hard to beat that for <$1/serving

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! I always enjoy products that work and are relatively cheap per serving :)

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:
  • 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I didn't necessarily feel like I "needed" 2 scoops today but the way my training was set up and the level of fatigue I felt made it so 2 didn't seem an unreasonable thing to try.
    • Boom!
    • Ok so ya that hit pretty hard. Not like a crazy stim like some of the harder stim products out there, but I had an overwhelming large urge to just "do something".
    • About an hour after dosing I was super focused and just in the zone, with no jitters or anything similar. Teacrine definitely increases the feel of energy, mood, and focus comparable to just a similar increase in caffeine (so 250mg of Caffeine + 100mg Teacrine here is MORE than what just 350mg of Caffeine does with less of the negatives that may be involved in that dose as well).
    • Probably a bit much for what I like for training on certain days, but maybe others would enjoy haha
    • This sustained me for quite some time after training as well with literally no drop off in energy, but the mood and euphoria slowly decreased as time went on.
    • No issues sleeping I was out like a rock as usual last night.
    • I hit a PR on Deadlifts so there is that too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did you hit on deadlift?!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beltless 455 x 5. It was the easiest (and fastest, the whole set took maybe 20s) that weight has ever moved. Was aiming for an @9 RPE and may have been even easier than that..
B
E
A
S
T

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beltless 455 x 5. It was the easiest (and fastest, the whole set took maybe 20s) that weight has ever moved. Was aiming for an @9 RPE and may have been even easier than that..
Nice! That’s impressive! Keep it up!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fell off a bit but I have a few updates here soon. 2 scoops, varying scoops with Super Swole and took some with some Theanine too.

Overall very positive experience. I feel like I have been taking this a ton and I still have some left. I plan to buy some more for the future, but will probably not take it as often as I am now haha, but gotta experiment for the log!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:

A few different uses lately:

• 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I tried this again to confirm how it felt, but this time I also took Super Swole with it (the Kannease would be the only thing to make any difference in feel I'd assume).
    • I also wasn't as "tired" prior to this session as I was the last time I used 2 scoops.
    • It seemed to hit me a little harder this time (probably due to being less sleepy).
    • I could feel it pretty strong by 15 minutes and it seemed to keep building up to about 90 minutes and sustained for a few hours (slowly kind of decreasing with strongest stimulation being anywhere from 1 hour-3 hours after dosing).
    • Again this was probably a little much for me unless only for training purposes (I hit another PR with this). I get a little spacy or almost think too fast at times when stimulated in this way. Almost can't have my mouth keep up with my mind (if that makes sense).
    • I also just feel like I have to do something at 2 scoops. Even between sets I was walking around or trying to type up programming while I "rested" haha
    • I can't imagine doing 3 scoops like the bottle says as a top dosage...but sure some of you crazy stim heads may like that...
  • 1 scoop + 45mg Caffeine + ~50mg Theanine (I had a coupon for Zero Cal Game Fuel so drank half of one which has 90mg caffeine and theanine listed above caffeine on the label...)
    • Not too terribly different other dosages, but it was more mellow than 1.5 scoops of Energized Aminos.
    • Was actually a pretty solid combo for my less intense upper focused session.
    • Not really anything that stood out past the usual so I wouldn't feel compelled to add something like this to Energized Aminos, but I did for the heck of it.
  • 1 scoops with Super Swole
    • This is pretty much the sweet spot.
    • I am recovering and sleeping pretty well right now and not feeling the need for huge amounts of stims, so this gets me going about perfectly.
    • I feel a definite increase in energy and focus after dosing, but it also doesn't seem to have any come down at all. I mean obviously I look back and can tell I don't feel as stimulated as I do soon after dosing, but I usually get to the end of the day/end of my evening shift and don't feel like I had any sort of drop off or sluggish feel.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update:

A few different uses lately:

• 2 scoops pre-workout.
    • So I tried this again to confirm how it felt, but this time I also took Super Swole with it (the Kannease would be the only thing to make any difference in feel I'd assume).
    • I also wasn't as "tired" prior to this session as I was the last time I used 2 scoops.
    • It seemed to hit me a little harder this time (probably due to being less sleepy).
    • I could feel it pretty strong by 15 minutes and it seemed to keep building up to about 90 minutes and sustained for a few hours (slowly kind of decreasing with strongest stimulation being anywhere from 1 hour-3 hours after dosing).
    • Again this was probably a little much for me unless only for training purposes (I hit another PR with this). I get a little spacy or almost think too fast at times when stimulated in this way. Almost can't have my mouth keep up with my mind (if that makes sense).
    • I also just feel like I have to do something at 2 scoops. Even between sets I was walking around or trying to type up programming while I "rested" haha
    • I can't imagine doing 3 scoops like the bottle says as a top dosage...but sure some of you crazy stim heads may like that...
  • 1 scoop + 45mg Caffeine + ~50mg Theanine (I had a coupon for Zero Cal Game Fuel so drank half of one which has 90mg caffeine and theanine listed above caffeine on the label...)
    • Not too terribly different other dosages, but it was more mellow than 1.5 scoops of Energized Aminos.
    • Was actually a pretty solid combo for my less intense upper focused session.
    • Not really anything that stood out past the usual so I wouldn't feel compelled to add something like this to Energized Aminos, but I did for the heck of it.
  • 1 scoops with Super Swole
    • This is pretty much the sweet spot.
    • I am recovering and sleeping pretty well right now and not feeling the need for huge amounts of stims, so this gets me going about perfectly.
    • I feel a definite increase in energy and focus after dosing, but it also doesn't seem to have any come down at all. I mean obviously I look back and can tell I don't feel as stimulated as I do soon after dosing, but I usually get to the end of the day/end of my evening shift and don't feel like I had any sort of drop off or sluggish feel.
Really good review on the differences between doses and uses... I found my experience this weekend to be very similar in that 1 scoop treated me much better than 2. I also tried out 3/4sc each of energizes aminos and focus xt and that was an absolutely stellar combo for me. Enough kick to plow through a leg day but not that awkward “can’t sit still” energy.

Personally my biggest pleasant surprise is the complete lack of “comedown”... it’s almost like you just ease right into no stim without noticing the drop off

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting a final review ready to be posted up.

Couple short notes for those who don't care for long posts.

1) I measured the scoop so I know it is pretty spot on for the actual amount per serving, but maybe they filled my tub up more than 30 servings...I swear I've used this nearly every day and some more than once and I still have probably another 5-6 servings left. 🤷‍♂️

2) Again if you don't care about long reviews the short is the stuff tastes great, gives me more energy than I anticipated, and I plan to buy more. Almost bought more last week, but can't decide if I want to add some other nootropics or Dynamine to the mix. Regardless I'll buy more of this soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the detailed review. We really appreciate it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve been doing half a scoop of energized aminos and half a scoop (sometimes more like 3/4) of focus xt and that combo is amazing. Just right on the energy, nice and smooth, and still stellar focus. Might be my new favorite pre combo

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright full review this weekend, I decided to see what a week of no Energized Aminos felt like to see if there is a difference (there is).

I wanted to buy more but held off to decide what else to pick up with it (definitely going to start up Anabolic Effect again haha).

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the best review I can give for showing how productive this product made me was the severe lack of updates and ability to keep a timely review once I ran out. ;):ROFLMAO:

For real though its coming. I even had 250mg of Caffeine today and thought to myself man 1 scoop of Energized aminos was stronger than this. 🤷‍♂️

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the best review I can give for showing how productive this product made me was the severe lack of updates and ability to keep a timely review once I ran out. ;):ROFLMAO:

For real though its coming. I even had 250mg of Caffeine today and thought to myself man 1 scoop of Energized aminos was stronger than this. 🤷‍♂️
I feel the same way... a can of bang (300mg) hit me "harder" but the energy was much less "useful" than just 1 scoop of Energized Amino's. EA has me feeling not just stimmed, but motivated vs caffiene which is justl ike getting slapped in the face and nothing else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the same way. The energy from Energized Aminos is a very productive type energy vs just an energy drink keeping me awake type energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plan to stack this next month with focus XT & super swole
That would be nice stack .. I’ve been doing focus/ amino and love it .. and on shoulders/chest day I’m throwing in super swole and it’s awesome.