SNS Energized Aminos Log

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So considering the current situation I've switched some things around.

Currently I workout twice a day (I have the time so why not) and do my strength work earlier in the day and then my cardio/circuit work at night.

Therefore I've switched to 1/2 scoop Energized Aminos pre + 1/2 a scoop during my morning session and I find it gives me a nice boost to get through the day and feel ready to go even after my training is done. 👍

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been doing half a scoop of energized aminos and half a scoop (sometimes more like 3/4) of focus xt and that combo is amazing. Just right on the energy, nice and smooth, and still stellar focus. Might be my new favorite pre combo
Definitely think this would be a nice combo and had not thought about it until this thread. Something I need to try out. Anyone have some more thoughts on the flavors? Any consensus favorite? :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been mixing collagen protein and other stuff with it and today I just had the amino’s by itself and forgot how good these tasted lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So considering the current situation I've switched some things around.

Currently I workout twice a day (I have the time so why not) and do my strength work earlier in the day and then my cardio/circuit work at night.

Therefore I've switched to 1/2 scoop Energized Aminos pre + 1/2 a scoop during my morning session and I find it gives me a nice boost to get through the day and feel ready to go even after my training is done. 👍
With no commute anymore (besides the walk from my bed to desk) I need to switch my training up as well and lift in the AM and cardio in PM.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely think this would be a nice combo and had not thought about it until this thread. Something I need to try out. Anyone have some more thoughts on the flavors? Any consensus favorite? :)
Pink star candy all the way for me :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pink star candy all the way for me :)
That is a great one .. took me couple doses to like it.. but i think i just had a hard on for the mango-iced tea lol

don't think you can go wrong with either or @_Endure_

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been getting creative with mixing Energized Aminos and Focus XT. I like crazy flavor combinations anyway. My favorites so far have been Blue Raspberry with Pink Star Candy and then Grape Limeade with Strawberry Limeade.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pink Star Candy is like a strawberry flavor, I assume?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pink Star Candy is like a strawberry flavor, I assume?
as steve said, more pink starburst... has a little more tang to it than a very sweet strawberry flavor

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as steve said, more pink starburst... has a little more tang to it than a very sweet strawberry flavor
And you can change the amount of water you use to a little more if you don't like the tang/tartness. I like it so I use less water than most people.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And you can change the amount of water you use to a little more if you don't like the tang/tartness. I like it so I use less water than most people.
Definitely true. Changing between warm and cold water makes a dramatic difference as well. I find the warmer it is, the sweeter.

Im a sweet person so I usually do about 10-12oz of room temp or warmer most times unless I really want a cold drink.