Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...i am 57, have a knee replacement and slight arthritis in my shoulder and neck. recently i have been running some products that have my strength improving significantly....along with the increasing weight i have been lifting comes increasing pain....so i decided to see what the SNS brand cissus can do. i've used other brands of cissus in the past but after looking at reviews decided to try SNS brand.

big shout out to mike and SNS for letting me try SNS brand cissus xt!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be dosing 2am/2pm 30 minutes before a meal as per instructions!!!

unless someone has a better dosing scheme?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day2:

nothing to note as of yet.....i am thinking probably a week before it starts to work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck T!. Cissus XT is great at the right dosage!. I run it at 8 a day when I have enough. I have arthritis in my cervical spine, both knees, "lax ligaments", and patellar tendonitis in both knees. Last two problems were recently diagnosed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck T!. Cissus XT is great at the right dosage!. I run it at 8 a day when I have enough. I have arthritis in my cervical spine, both knees, "lax ligaments", and patellar tendonitis in both knees. Last two problems were recently diagnosed.
i am starting at rec dose, but not affraid to double dose if effects are improved by a large percentage!!! how long for effects to kick in t?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I take a break from it or run out, it takes at least 2 weeks before I start to feel better again.
guess i had better not run out, lol...thanks-T!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7:

time for a one week update....so far i have noticed less soreness in my knee, neck and shoulder still ache after workouts and upon getting out of bed in mornings....i just tweaked my elbow while doing tri extensions today so going to take it easy for a couple of days....staying at recommended dose for the 1st 2 weeks then will evaluate rather to up dose.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been running it at 4 caps per day, seems to be working good. keeping my knees from creaking :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 7:

time for a one week update....so far i have noticed less soreness in my knee, neck and shoulder still ache after workouts and upon getting out of bed in mornings....i just tweaked my elbow while doing tri extensions today so going to take it easy for a couple of days....staying at recommended dose for the 1st 2 weeks then will evaluate rather to up dose.
Super good price bigT- It's on sale now at TF supplements,

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/1402/cissus-xt-1500-mg.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive been running it at 4 caps per day, seems to be working good. keeping my knees from creaking :)
what day are you on...what is your dosing like???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what day are you on...what is your dosing like???
2 Caps 15 minutes before breakfast & 2 caps before bed

Been running it about 2.5 weeks now. Its definitely helping, Im running BLR's new oral AI and it helping
combat the joint pain in my knees. Its still just barely noticeable, but not like it was.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 Caps 15 minutes before breakfast & 2 caps before bed

Been running it about 2.5 weeks now. Its definitely helping, Im running BLR's new oral AI and it helping
combat the joint pain in my knees. Its still just barely noticeable, but not like it was.
fantastic...i am just starting week 2

sina

Banned
Awards
I ran 6-8 capsules a day... Not sure if I noticed anything honestly... I will try out a 2.5% Ketosterone deriviative over the 5% so let's see...

I would add

1. Curcumin
2. Cissus
3. Boswellia (Low %AKBA)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran 6-8 capsules a day... Not sure if I noticed anything honestly... I will try out a 2.5% Ketosterone deriviative over the 5% so let's see...

I would add

1. Curcumin
2. Cissus
3. Boswellia (Low %AKBA)
i am waiting on the 2 week mark before considering upping the dose and by how much....with it being that cheap finances won't really play much of a factor!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
noticing some improvement in neck/shoulder/knees, the pain in my elbow is still pretty severe-going to see ortho next week about a cort injection.

going to go with 3/3 starting today!!!

sina

Banned
Awards
What happened to your elbow? If you can try to ask your doctor about Stem-Cell or PRP

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What happened to your elbow? If you can try to ask your doctor about Stem-Cell or PRP
hurt it doing behind the neck tri extensions....

my insurance is thru the V.A.....they try to keep things simple, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
update:

got the cortisone shot on tuesday and i am now back in the gym.....the cissus has been doing a decent job on my 'minor' aches and pains-particularly the pain i get in the morning from sleeping wrong. haven't had a headache from sleeping on my neck wrong in over a week-i am very grateful for this, even though they usually go away after a hour or 2 they are the pounding throbing kind that hurt like holy hell!!!! i plan on continuing with cissus and maybe even more benefits will come in the 2nd month!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad we cant just order some Glucosa cream for that elbow. My stash is running low :-(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Too bad we cant just order some Glucosa cream for that elbow. My stash is running low :-(
yes, but in the 2nd month cissus's improvement of my joints has become more apparent, it just isn't a quick fix apparently....i will continue to use sns cissus as a staple.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had different results depending on the cissus % in the past. But its apples to oranges with aches and pains vs real deal muscle strain/ possible tendonitis like u experienced

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had different results depending on the cissus % in the past. But its apples to oranges with aches and pains vs real deal muscle strain/ possible tendonitis like u experienced
absolutely agree!!! for general aches and pains i am finding that long term cissus use can be very beneficial, but not even close to a cortisone injection for something more serious.