SNS at the Arnold?

Baby Huey

Awards
Will you have a booth at the Arnold in March?

BTW, I ordered my bottle of Inhibit-E from NP last week. I screwed up on the address, though, so I won't be able to try it until next week. I hope to have some feedback on this product within the next few weeks. I will post here at AM and few other boards. I don't think a lot of people realize what a great deal on ATD this is in comparison to other products on the market. It's as cheap per capsule as the Juggernaut Nutrition brand that is being sold on clearance by some websites, and SNS seems to be a reputable company that actually has lab results to post. I suppose the proof will be in the pudding.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will you have a booth at the Arnold in March?

BTW, I ordered my bottle of Inhibit-E from NP last week. I screwed up on the address, though, so I won't be able to try it until next week. I hope to have some feedback on this product within the next few weeks. I will post here at AM and few other boards. I don't think a lot of people realize what a great deal on ATD this is in comparison to other products on the market. It's as cheap per capsule as the Juggernaut Nutrition brand that is being sold on clearance by some websites, and SNS seems to be a reputable company that actually has lab results to post. I suppose the proof will be in the pudding.
I am unsure if we will have a booth at the Arnold or not. I will keep everyone updated as we know ourselves.

We will be attending regardless.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, someone buy me a plane ticket and Ill work at the booth for free....:blink: