SNS Anacyclus XT - Now Available

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of those effects on anyone else with Anacyclus and I can't even think of any possibly MOA for it to increase sweating by; other than just a complete individual response thing.

On the other hand, decreased libido is very common with Rad and increased sweating is common with some SARM's. And the problem with SARM's now days is you never really know what you're getting bc cross contamination in rampant and sometimes people aren't even getting at all the one they think they are.

I'm with you in that I would never run Rad. Seen way too many negatives attributed to it. Some of the SARM sites treat it like its supposedly milk when that seems to definitely not be the case.
I wasn’t trying to make this a discussion about my choice to use Rad…only mentioned it because he asked what else I was taking. I’m halfway through the bottle of Anacyclus and the sweating was from the very first dose. I only started Rad 3 days ago so it had nothing to do with Rad. Although I am aware that Rad has its own sides. I had the bottle of Rad that I didn’t plan on taking but I need something to hold me over till you release anabolic xt or recomp20. I’m feening for some solid natural supplements.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t trying to make this a discussion about my choice to use Rad…only mentioned it because he asked what else I was taking. I’m halfway through the bottle of Anacyclus and the sweating was from the very first dose. I only started Rad 3 days ago so it had nothing to do with Rad. Although I am aware that Rad has its own sides. I had the bottle of Rad that I didn’t plan on taking but I need something to hold me over till you release anabolic xt or recomp20. I’m feening for some solid natural supplements.
My reply to him didn't really have anything to do with your post. It was an extension of a private conversation me and him had about lack of quality control on SARM's and cross contamination issues and was related to his post on his personal thoughts of Rad, which he and I had discussed; and also just not ever seeing a report like that with Anacyclus. I have a reply to your posts in an open window that I'm working on typing, it was just detailed so I keep getting pulled away from completing it but will shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All I’m getting so far is ten minutes of sweating if I dose 2 pills at once. Zero increase in libido, if anything it disappeared.
Everyone can possibly respond differently to different things but I've never heard of a libido decrease while on Anacyclus, but that is definitely a common side effect of RAD which you said in a later post you are using.

As for sweating, I've never heard that or experienced it and I sweat a lot. I can't even think of a MOA by which it could cause that. But again, everything an affect people differently. If taking it on an empty stomach, I would suggest maybe taking it with food. For some herbs, that can decrease sweating.

Initially was running it with the end of my xgels run. Now I’m dosing 20mg Rad 140 at 8AM and then dosing 2 Anacyclus at 9AM and around 5PM …consistently begin sweating profusely after each dose.
If you are taking it on an empty stomach, maybe try taking it with food. And maybe try cutting back to 1 pill per dose and see if that improves things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any further updates on Optimise T, Anabolic XT or daily ergogen? Feel like we have been talking about them for most of this year (daily ergo well over since middle of last I believe) and no further details or reveals. Any reason the profiles haven’t been? Did you stop the threads where you make people guess the profile(s)? @sns8778
Optimize-T will be out in a few weeks.

Anabolic XT will be out shortly after that.

The daily use ergogenic I've explained the delays in a few places. Lead times on the flavored powder side of the industry are terrible right now. They are so bad that the place that we originally got the flavors perfected at, the lead times were almost 6 months so we switched to a new contract manufacturer for flavors. They supposedly had better lead times but we've had a hard time getting the flavors as good with them and its taken them forever on samples. We also have samples going at a third place now as well. So it's not that we aren't trying; I want it out more than anyone because I already have quite a bit of money tied up in it.

I don't do profile releases before we have a concrete ETA for products. When I have concrete ETA's I don't mind doing teaser threads; or sometimes when I get things in, I'll hold the release back a couple weeks to do teaser threads and ingredient reveals bc I do like to have fun with it.

On one hand, I have people ask me to talk about and tease new releases so I had started doing so more. But then I've also had some people that think they funny when they're really just being jerks make snide comments about delays on some things. So I'm back to not talking about things as much. I'm glad to talk about new things if people are interested and it generates interest and excitement, but not if its something people are going to nit pick over. So that's why I've backed off talking about a lot of the stuff we have lined up.

Even before Covid, unforeseen delays were common in this industry. Now, during/after Covid, they are more prevalent than ever because its hard to find bottles, lids, raw material delays, etc. And we only use FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers that follow all the proper protocols so that can cause other delays. For example, I sometimes see companies post things like - 'We got the raw materials in today, we'll have finished product available on Monday' - for some consumers, that makes them happy bc it means a couple days until release. For me, what I see is that they just acknowledged that they aren't doing any ingredient, microbial, or heavy metals testing bc that takes at least 10 days. That's just one example of delays that some people never consider. But also there is the side of things where we need to space new releases away from each other a little from the perspective that sometimes too many things close together, one thing tends to overshadow the others. A great example of that is that Anacyclus XT and Furosap XT came out at the same time but Anacyclus XT really overshadowed Furosap XT even though Furosap XT has some of the best data out there for natural test boosting. I hope all that makes sense.

We've released I think 17 new products this year and should be launching even more than that by the end of the year. And there are some cool upcoming CEL releases as well.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello, do yo know why the maker of furosap also sell fenudioscin? they are extracted for protodiocins both, do you know what the difference? Why did you decided to go with furosap extract rather than the other one?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello, do yo know why the maker of furosap also sell fenudioscin? they are extracted for protodiocins both, do you know what the difference? Why did you decided to go with furosap extract rather than the other one?
They are a branded ingredient and regular ingredient supplier. It's not uncommon for branded ingredient suppliers to carry more than one version of an ingredient.

We went with Furosap because they have great studies on it. We already had it in production when this study came out, but this one reinforced in my opinion that we definitely made the right decision :)

Sci-Hub | Examining the Effects of Herbs on Testosterone Concentrations in Men: A Systematic Review. Advances in Nutrition | 10.1093/advances/nmaa134

Here are a couple of excerpts:

According to the analysis Ashwaganda extract (KSM66*, increase of 15.3%) and specifically Fenugreek seed extract (FUROSAP* increase of 22.7%) were found to to increase testosterone in young men the most reliably.

"Two studies (42, 64) recruited healthy, young (18–30 y) men. A fenugreek seed extract, Furosap® (250 mg daily), supplemented for 12 wk was associated with a significant increase in TT concentrations (22.7%) compared with the placebo group (−2.0%) in young men (n = 40; 18–30 y; mean: 24.02 ± 3.9 y)"

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
opps I taugh I wrote in the furosap thread! Thank you for the info, do you have any in house feedback on furosap?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
opps I taugh I wrote in the furosap thread! Thank you for the info, do you have any in house feedback on furosap?
Feedback has been really good on Furosap XT - improved libido, mood, sense of well-being, etc.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Feedback has been really good on Furosap XT - improved libido, mood, sense of well-being, etc.
I’ve read studies that it increases estrogen and is better suited for women and pregnancy. Thoughts?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are a branded ingredient and regular ingredient supplier. It's not uncommon for branded ingredient suppliers to carry more than one version of an ingredient.

We went with Furosap because they have great studies on it. We already had it in production when this study came out, but this one reinforced in my opinion that we definitely made the right decision :)

Sci-Hub | Examining the Effects of Herbs on Testosterone Concentrations in Men: A Systematic Review. Advances in Nutrition | 10.1093/advances/nmaa134

Here are a couple of excerpts:

According to the analysis Ashwaganda extract (KSM66*, increase of 15.3%) and specifically Fenugreek seed extract (FUROSAP* increase of 22.7%) were found to to increase testosterone in young men the most reliably.

"Two studies (42, 64) recruited healthy, young (18–30 y) men. A fenugreek seed extract, Furosap (250 mg daily), supplemented for 12 wk was associated with a significant increase in TT concentrations (22.7%) compared with the placebo group (−2.0%) in young men (n = 40; 18–30 y; mean: 24.02 ± 3.9 y)"
Hmm, now I might need to get Furosap!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read studies that it increases estrogen and is better suited for women and pregnancy. Thoughts?
You've never read a single study on Furosap that says that because there isn't one.
And its very misleading for you to present that there is when there isn't.

You may have read a study on certain constituents of Fenugreek that are good for that, but not the way that Furosap is standardized. Fenugreek can be standardized in a way for women's health, for blood sugar support, or for testosterone boosting.

Different herbs have different constituents that can do different things. That's the case with many herbs and why its important to look at what constituents you're taking. It's also why we use a lot of branded ingredients that have real clinical studies backing them up.

Furosap has several clinical studies on it showing that it boosts both total and free testosterone levels.
And then I posted another study above where it was independently compared to quite a few herbs; but your reply makes it seem like you disregarded that to reply about Fenugreek in general terms, not Furosap.

Here's the link and a couple of excerpts again:

"Two studies (42, 64) recruited healthy, young (18–30 y) men. A fenugreek seed extract, Furosap® (250 mg daily), supplemented for 12 wk was associated with a significant increase in TT concentrations (22.7%) compared with the placebo group (−2.0%) in young men (n = 40; 18–30 y; mean: 24.02 ± 3.9 y)"

^^^ notice in the excerpts from the study, I highlighted the word specifically - because it isn't talking about Fenugreek in general, its talking specifically about Furosap.

Last edited:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following along to see if I can add this to myo? Waiting on some more reviews.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently on M-test, Epi-plex, VasoXT, and just added Anacyclus to the mix about 10 days ago. I feel great and am leaning out really nicely running just under maintenance calories and doing nightly 18 hour fasts. Oh I'm also on Ursa Major, Flash Point, and Ultra Hard so I feel pretty godly at the moment!!! But I seem to be feeling even better since adding the Anacyclus to the mix.......or maybe it's in my head! lol! Any props to SNS/Cel/Apex for amazing products!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ooops, forgot to add I'm on ThermoAmp as well......! Along with Enduralean but only 2 scoops a day- not 3! And Lean Edge at 3 caps a day instead of 4 since I'm on the Enduralean!

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just started it on monday, I will come back for feedback
Almost done with my bottle:
Like I said earlier, increase in libido, sense of well been, bear and nail growing super fast, better muscle pump and muscle fullness during the day, small strength gain, like each week I increase the weight a bit or I am doing more reps, it is hard to judge since I am also on Anabolic effect and the strength gain was also going up each week. Maybe a bit of hunger increase but noting dramatic. Great product that I will use again and will probably be my go to test booster. I got to try Spilanthes and furosap to try also in the future.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with my bottle:
Like I said earlier, increase in libido, sense of well been, bear and nail growing super fast, better muscle pump and muscle fullness during the day, small strength gain, like each week I increase the weight a bit or I am doing more reps, it is hard to judge since I am also on Anabolic effect and the strength gain was also going up each week. Maybe a bit of hunger increase but noting dramatic. Great product that I will use again and will probably be my go to test booster. I got to try Spilanthes and furosap to try also in the future.
awesome thanks for posting a quick review .. glad you enjoyed the run .. i love these solo ingridents bc makes it so easy to stack with others like (mtest, AE etc)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ooops, forgot to add I'm on ThermoAmp as well......! Along with Enduralean but only 2 scoops a day- not 3! And Lean Edge at 3 caps a day instead of 4 since I'm on the Enduralean!
Thank you for posting. You've got quite the great stack going. I'm glad that you're enjoying Anacyclus XT.

You can do 4 caps per day of Lean Edge if you want to while taking Endura Lean. (Not specifically directing that at you, just anyone else that may ever read it and wonder haha).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is everyone finding this to be as strong as OG Anabeta as far as being a natural anabolic goes?

I've read the reviews in here. Very promising. Just want to see more comparisons.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is everyone finding this to be as strong as OG Anabeta as far as being a natural anabolic goes?

I've read the reviews in here. Very promising. Just want to see more comparisons.
I did not run the original, but the following version, that did nothing for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ive ran the OG twice and 1st time run was stronger then the 2nd batch that i ran ..so different results and unsure what was actually in it ( whether it be extracts are diff or diff stuff .. leave it to your imagination )

but yes from my run run of OG anabeta i think this is quite similiar if not better ( as im more knowledable on diet/training from Old days ofcourse plays a huge factor too )

but increase in strength and libido for me.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
when is this gonna be back in stock at DPS? thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when is this gonna be back in stock at DPS? thanks
They have it in transit to them now. It should hopefully be back in stock there tomorrow I believe.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for posting. You've got quite the great stack going. I'm glad that you're enjoying Anacyclus XT.

You can do 4 caps per day of Lean Edge if you want to while taking Endura Lean. (Not specifically directing that at you, just anyone else that may ever read it and wonder haha).
sns8778-

I figured it probably wouldn't hurt anything but I was trying to extend my Lean Edge out another week as I only have enough left to finish my hitch if I run it a 3/day...........I got my bottle about a week before going offshore so I started early instead of waiting to leave for my hitch (we work 28 days on/28off) Thanks for the information and especially the great products!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im currently running ajuga turkestanica and ursa major. I plan to run anacyclus possibly in september

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’d wager I’ve run more anabeta than nearly anyone on the boards and I’m loving this nearly 2 bottles in. It is an insane value at sub 30.

Being older now one of the biggest differences I see is more libido effects but muscle fullness and the weird way it seems to limit fat gain so well are pretty apparent for me as well compared to the PES stuff back in the day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d wager I’ve run more anabeta than nearly anyone on the boards and I’m loving this nearly 2 bottles in. It is an insane value at sub 30.

Being older now one of the biggest differences I see is more libido effects but muscle fullness and the weird way it seems to limit fat gain so well are pretty apparent for me as well compared to the PES stuff back in the day.
I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad that you're liking it as much or better than the original AnaBeta.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778-

I figured it probably wouldn't hurt anything but I was trying to extend my Lean Edge out another week as I only have enough left to finish my hitch if I run it a 3/day...........I got my bottle about a week before going offshore so I started early instead of waiting to leave for my hitch (we work 28 days on/28off) Thanks for the information and especially the great products!!
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

edit - posted this in the wrong thread, thought I was in a different tab, worked out tho because this is a SNS thread so I’ll leave it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just about 6-7 weeks through my anacyclus run.

I am only using this supplement.

Few life things:
Owning / running a small business
Just got a new puppy

So sleep isn’t perfect, and thanks to the puppy it’s much less than it should be.

That being said I am pretty happy with the results.

I have been on a consistent cut for 12ish weeks and I’m down 15 or so pounds so strength is down for squats and Bench but all other lifts across the board are feeling good / even stronger than normal.

This is not normal for me this far into a cut, especially down that many pounds.

I do notice more fullness and vascularity.

The main effect I have noticed is libido and boner frequency.

I am 32 years old and I typically don’t get a boner sitting around.

On this stuff my fiancé can bend over in front of me and my cock almost instantly starts filling with blood.

Not that I needed this, but it certainly is a nice effect.

Overall I liked this supplement. Next time I will run 12-16 weeks instead of 8 as I noticed the effects more around week 6.
I might even just grab another bottle for 4more weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Few life things:
Just got a new puppy

So sleep isn’t perfect, and thanks to the puppy it’s much less than it should be.

I have been on a consistent cut for 12ish weeks and I’m down 15 or so pounds so strength is down for squats and Bench but all other lifts across the board are feeling good / even stronger than normal.

This is not normal for me this far into a cut, especially down that many pounds.

On this stuff my fiancé can bend over in front of me and my cock almost instantly starts filling with blood.

Overall I liked this supplement. Next time I will run 12-16 weeks instead of 8 as I noticed the effects more around week 6.
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it. That is really good to notice more strength, vascularity, and fullness in a cut especially.

And also, congrats on the new puppy. I love animals. Both of my larger dogs were older and both passed away this year from cancer - my boxer mix in April and my border collie mix about a month ago.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it. That is really good to notice more strength, vascularity, and fullness in a cut especially.

And also, congrats on the new puppy. I love animals. Both of my larger dogs were older and both passed away this year from cancer - my boxer mix in April and my border collie mix about a month ago.
Thanks.
Sorry to hear about the dog. We have an older dog now who is running the gauntlet with malignant melanoma. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do and He doesn’t have much time left.

My only coping mechanism was to get a new puppy. Oh how I forgot how much work puppies are.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Few life things:
Just got a new puppy

Congrats on the puppy .. and thanks for posting the feedback

Yeah strength from it is amazing, and good to see it working on a cut .. i truly believe that it can be used how ever you want it too .. bulk or cut/recomp , all dependent on your diet.

Any hunger increase while your on ANA?

And yea i love the idea of 4 months run of this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This is the comment I think I'm most excited to hear haha. exactly what I (and most of us) were hoping for!

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the puppy .. and thanks for posting the feedback

Yeah strength from it is amazing, and good to see it working on a cut .. i truly believe that it can be used how ever you want it too .. bulk or cut/recomp , all dependent on your diet.

Any hunger increase while your on ANA?

And yea i love the idea of 4 months run of this.
Thanks. He’s an American bully. Dad was 150lb tank.

Being that I was on a cut hunger was generally up but I just ignore it and stick to my daily calorie intake.

Yes of course on my refeeds it was easier to get carried away but generally I just stick to the plan.

Training was hit or miss with the new dog (was woken up 2-3x per night for about 4 of the last six weeks constantly )

But when I was rested I felt great

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks.
Sorry to hear about the dog. We have an older dog now who is running the gauntlet with malignant melanoma. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do and He doesn’t have much time left.

My only coping mechanism was to get a new puppy. Oh how I forgot how much work puppies are.
Thank you. It's been tough. I'm sorry to hear about your dog and what its facing.

I'm kind of the opposite. I know a lot of people get puppies when they lose a dog but its hard on me to even think about that now. I'm not sure if I will ever get another one but if I do, it will probably be a rescue of some type. Part of me wants a Dalmation or Mastiff if could find one at a rescue but the other part of me just doesn't want anymore pets to get attached to.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. It's been tough. I'm sorry to hear about your dog and what its facing.

I'm kind of the opposite. I know a lot of people get puppies when they lose a dog but its hard on me to even think about that now. I'm not sure if I will ever get another one but if I do, it will probably be a rescue of some type. Part of me wants a Dalmation or Mastiff if could find one at a rescue but the other part of me just doesn't want anymore pets to get attached to.
Ya my older dog was a rescue. Came with all sorts of people + dog aggression.

With some training the people aggression has turned into 100% love for people

The dog aggression was a bitch and has gotten better but really never was 100%.. any negative interaction with a dog set us back considerably. And now considering we live in an apt with aggressive dogs around, it has been rough.

Love my rescue but I’m glad this pup isn’t coming with any previous issues, especially considering he will be large

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya my older dog was a rescue. Came with all sorts of people + dog aggression.

With some training the people aggression has turned into 100% love for people

The dog aggression was a bitch and has gotten better but really never was 100%.. any negative interaction with a dog set us back considerably. And now considering we live in an apt with aggressive dogs around, it has been rough.

Love my rescue but I’m glad this pup isn’t coming with any previous issues, especially considering he will be large
Mine both had had more anxiety type issues. Neither were aggressive. Moreso just big babies. I miss them very much.

I'm not going to look for a rescue animal, but if I happen to find one and it feels right, I'll never say never. But it would just kind of have to happen if that makes sense.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up 3 bottle of Anacylus XT along with 3 bottles of Spilanthes XT. Looking forward to giving them both a try and am still debating whether to stack them together or take each solo.

If the Anacylus is comparable to the original AB I'll be stockpiling this.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up 3 bottle of Anacylus XT along with 3 bottles of Spilanthes XT. Looking forward to giving them both a try and am still debating whether to stack them together or take each solo.

So far the feedback between the people that have tried both seems to be that they feel that it is as good or better; so I hope that you'll be happy with it.

Anacyclus XT and Spilanthes XT do make a great stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

As it's your first run with each, I suggest starting at least one solo for a period to see how it goes and then (once you have a feel) add the other (if not waiting for a full separate run). With new ingredients it's always best to see what each will do for you so you can not only get the best benefits but spend your money wisely in the future

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I will probably try the Spilanthes solo first as this will be my first experience with it. Then Run the Anacyclus solo to guage how it compared to my personal experience with the original PES AB. Either way im glad and thankful SNS decided to make both of these ingredients solo. I'll do my best to leave reviews of both when done. A future stack that I will be trying for sure is Anacyclus XT + Spilanthes XT + SNS Bulbine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will probably try the Spilanthes solo first as this will be my first experience with it. Then Run the Anacyclus solo to guage how it compared to my personal experience with the original PES AB. Either way im glad and thankful SNS decided to make both of these ingredients solo. I'll do my best to leave reviews of both when done. A future stack that I will be trying for sure is Anacyclus XT + Spilanthes XT + SNS Bulbine.
Thank you. I look forward to your review and seeing how you like it.

And I agree, those + Bulbine will make a great stack.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I’ve got one more week of KM Ferodrox and was hoping to see OptimizeT before the end of this run. I may pick up some Anacyclus as I ran Anabeta in the past. That price at DPS is too good to pass on.

Or maybe try Furosap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve got one more week of KM Ferodrox and was hoping to see OptimizeT before the end of this run. I may pick up some Anacyclus as I ran Anabeta in the past. That price at DPS is too good to pass on.

Or maybe try Furosap.
For anyone (myself included!) that loved the OG anabeta, Anacyclus XT seems to be the best 1:1 replacement that has ever hit the market... even better feedback so far than the next gen ABE which is really saying something!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Or maybe try Furosap.
Optimize-T is in the next round of products and should be in the next couple of weeks unless something else bumps it back.

Optimize-T and Anacyclus XT would be a great stack.