sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I somehow didn't see this thread before now.

Rather than comment on every single thing, I just wanted to say that's awesome that you reached your goal early; I'm glad that its going well for you.

I can relate to the lack of motivation pertaining to AM now days; there are times that I dread even logging on because of some of the bs on here now days. But I still do, because I do like helping people that are sincere and wanting to really learn.

I'm hoping that I can get back to at least some light training myself in the next few weeks. I'm just going to have to be super careful.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Cardiovascular Support XT
Definitely would agree with this! Nice write up on it at Strong Supplement Shop to

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Rather than comment on every single thing, I just wanted to say that's awesome that you reached your goal early; I'm glad that its going well for you.

I can relate to the lack of motivation pertaining to AM now days; there are times that I dread even logging on because of some of the bs on here now days. But I still do, because I do like helping people that are sincere and wanting to really learn.

I'm hoping that I can get back to at least some light training myself in the next few weeks. I'm just going to have to be super careful.
Glad to have you here now. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dropped (ran out) of UroB added 1 pump am 1 pump pm of Ursa Gel.

Since things slowed a little last couple weeks hitting a deload this week and altering exercises and circuits a bit going forward. Debated adding the belt to my movements and pushing the strength, but going to push the running instead and save the heavy strength push for later this year. I did end with some 315x5 Front Squats and 385x4 Back Squats for decent heavy lifting before needing to change things up.

For a little bit I was wondering why my midsection vascularity was lacking, but last couple weeks idk what shifted but it’s insane everywhere right now. Pic attached is already a few weeks old and I’m even more veiny now with the added calories of jumping to maintenance but gives an indicator of how lean I am right now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thats beyond lean brother, thats shredded. Great work and i can imagine the vascularity came when you added the extra calories. How is maintanance going? My app gave me another 50 kcal and so far my weight is stable.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah thats beyond lean brother, thats shredded. Great work and i can imagine the vascularity came when you added the extra calories. How is maintanance going? My app gave me another 50 kcal and so far my weight is stable.
It dropped me a little this week, but I started this week down 1-1.5lbs so I bet it’ll add more again if that holds haha

My weight went up a tad with the increased carbs and I personally wouldn’t have adjusted down, but whatever I’ll just follow the app.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between you and Resolve10, you guys are next level shredded!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boring week deloading a little. Really looking forward to kicking things off again tomorrow.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A bit uneventful. Weight has stabilized, which is good, no major rebound or gain.

Switched up training a tad. Pause variations on both squats to decrease overall weights a bit and regroove some form and depth. Rest of training is pretty similar other than some tweaks to circuits and regular volume/intensity alterations each week.

Will decide after this week if I extend the maintenance longer or bump up again to start gaining.

Not the best pics, but still holding lean and vascularity is kinda dumb right now. Tried to attach a pic of some leg vascularity but it’s saying it’s too big. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another bottle of AE and AXT showed up today so I'll be running them for at least another month.

I'll be honest though I'll probably be taking an extended break from the forums again, most threads just leave me shaking my head more than me wanting to contribute. Too many fragile egos, straw mans, and lack of understanding and empathy for me to feel its worth my time.

I always come back though so I'm sure I'll update this eventually. Maybe tomorrow, next week, or in 6 months. :sleep:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another bottle of AE and AXT showed up today so I'll be running them for at least another month.

I'll be honest though I'll probably be taking an extended break from the forums again, most threads just leave me shaking my head more than me wanting to contribute. Too many fragile egos, straw mans, and lack of understanding and empathy for me to feel its worth my time.

I always come back though so I'm sure I'll update this eventually. Maybe tomorrow, next week, or in 6 months. :sleep:
I'm glad that you are enjoying them.

I'll miss seeing you and your posts, but I can definitely understand you wanting to take a break from here. I wasn't on over the weekend, but I can tell from some threads there was definitely some drama that went on. It sucks, because I love helping people, I love supplements and discussing them and throwing ideas back and forth - I miss when there used to could be discussion on here about ingredients and people actually just discussed things rather than being negative and mean spirited about them.

It makes me sad in general because I honestly wish I had a place I could openly discuss ingredients I'm looking into, ideas that I'm working on, etc. with people - without people being negative, mean spirited, the topic going sideways, &/or reps jumping in and pushing things that have nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

I know what you mean too about sometimes feeling it not being worth your time anymore. I'm working on some other ways and places to interact with people, because I get frustrated at the amount of hours I spend on here trying to help people and contribute to trying to keep the forum alive, but then we come out with things and sometimes they get very little attention or talk, which I think is because we have so many products that people just expect them out of us. But then, some companies that only come around when they do launches can post something up or give away a couple of bottles and everyone blindly believes everything they say and acts like they're the greatest things since the invention of protein powder.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another bottle of AE and AXT showed up today so I'll be running them for at least another month
Can't complain when you get another bottle of AE! Results for another month!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm still here. Still annoyed, but realized its not just the forums annoying me lately. ;)

I'll be sticking around the help out, but Brandolini's Law sure is frustrating. :)

As far as training goes, man it was hot this week. Training suffered a bit due to it just being a fight in the heat and I feel a little bloated, so hydration probably isn't dialed in as much as it should be. Added PeakO2 and missed it, even if I am sweating to death my endurance is already feeling great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I'm still here. Still annoyed, but realized its not just the forums annoying me lately. ;)

I'll be sticking around the help out, but Brandolini's Law sure is frustrating. :)

As far as training goes, man it was hot this week. Training suffered a bit due to it just being a fight in the heat and I feel a little bloated, so hydration probably isn't dialed in as much as it should be. Added PeakO2 and missed it, even if I am sweating to death my endurance is already feeling great.
I'm glad that you're enjoying PEAK02.

We need to get me and you shirts that reference Brandolini's Law with an image of a cartoon character of us smashing our computers haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was dosing PeakO2 at 4g per day (2g twice per day) and already noticed a bump. Peak power was 15-20% higher on my biking intervals, which have been pretty constant and haven't moved up much in the last 2 months or so. Felt great. Weight moving ever so slightly upward as the calories are increased and I feel slight improvements pretty much everywhere in training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I was dosing PeakO2 at 4g per day (2g twice per day) and already noticed a bump. Peak power was 15-20% higher on my biking intervals, which have been pretty constant and haven't moved up much in the last 2 months or so. Felt great. Weight moving ever so slightly upward as the calories are increased and I feel slight improvements pretty much everywhere in training.
That's awesome. I feel like a lot of people really overlook PEAK02 and don't realize how great of an ingredient that it is.

I also think there's a lot of confusion on it and a lot of people think they can just get benefits using it pre-workout, when the real benefits with it are seen at daily use.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple other notes.
That's awesome. I feel like a lot of people really overlook PEAK02 and don't realize how great of an ingredient that it is.

I also think there's a lot of confusion on it and a lot of people think they can just get benefits using it pre-workout, when the real benefits with it are seen at daily use.
Ya I've always used it daily. I think 2g is great for the long haul, but 4g for a month to get things kickstarted and dropping to 2g after that is my usual go-to.

Feeling pretty good this week, weight slowly increasing. Trying to keep it really slow this time. I tend to get lazy when I need to increase calories and at my current training level adding any actual lean body mass is excruciatingly slow so I have to remain patient.

Not going to fill in some full training days yet, but I'll hopefully be hitting 300+ for pause front squats in the next week and I will be adding pause deadlifts this week in place of my usual deficits. Between the air quality and the heat I am not enjoying the running as much this year and am looking forward to a more strength oriented cycle in the fall (although I bet that means some grossly heavy single leg work so I don't mind pushing that back a bit...).

I forgot to mention I added in some actual BFR work last week. I was feeling the need for a little more volume, but between how hot it is and the trade off of how long it takes to add more squatting/deadlifting volume I opted for testing some quick BFR tacked on to the end of the strength sessions. Not expecting much for helping strength, but interested to see if I can get any growth. 30-15-15-15 with 80% occlusion, 30s rest between sets, and roughly 20-30% 1rm on some basic movements to start. If I feel demented enough maybe I'll move into actually doing it on squats next month.

I feel great right now, but also outside of the gym a little tired. Hydration adjustments have me feeling more hydrated (less headaches, blah feeling, dry mouth, etc. and better feeling in the gym), but still feel like I want a nap mid-day. Determining any changes to training or supplements for August soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel great right now, but also outside of the gym a little tired. Hydration adjustments have me feeling more hydrated (less headaches, blah feeling, dry mouth, etc. and better feeling in the gym), but still feel like I want a nap mid-day. Determining any changes to training or supplements for August soon.
I noticed adding a sleep aid to ensure I get a well rested nights worth of sleep has helped me with the mid day blues. Of course sleep aid isn't a long term solution but definitely helped me in the short term when I was feeling that way.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I noticed adding a sleep aid to ensure I get a well rested nights worth of sleep has helped me with the mid day blues. Of course sleep aid isn't a long term solution but definitely helped me in the short term when I was feeling that way.
Ya idk if it’s that. I’ve been getting up earlier the last half of the year and that’s led to me sleeping earlier. I’m averaging 9 a night right. Maybe I’ll look to add CEL Apigenin again bc that definitely had me sleeping deeper, so maybe I can increase the quality of my already lots of sleep haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adding in Alpha Gel this week. This may be the end of my run with Anabolic XT in the next 2 weeks when my current bottle runs out. I haven't decided if I'll keep rolling with it and Anabolic Effect or switch gears to something like PA for a little while. Nothing to do with it not being effective, but I like to not use things for too long. If I do switch off it'll be for a month, two at max, before I use it again, really big fan.

Endurance is just off the charts right now. If it wasn't so hot I wonder how crazy I'd feel. Right now my biggest issue is my longer 40+ minute circuits start to hit the wall of overheating and sweating so much. Added electrolytes the last couple weeks and more carbs immediately before and during has definitely helped, but I think even then there is a limit that will be hard to get over.

Strength isn't jumping as much, it is kind of just hanging out. My early AM strength work is good, but I definitely notice a difference when I train several hours later on certain days. Can't complain though and the BFR work is still killing me.

Bob1983

Awards
Adding in Alpha Gel this week. This may be the end of my run with Anabolic XT in the next 2 weeks when my current bottle runs out. I haven't decided if I'll keep rolling with it and Anabolic Effect or switch gears to something like PA for a little while. Nothing to do with it not being effective, but I like to not use things for too long. If I do switch off it'll be for a month, two at max, before I use it again, really big fan.

Endurance is just off the charts right now. If it wasn't so hot I wonder how crazy I'd feel. Right now my biggest issue is my longer 40+ minute circuits start to hit the wall of overheating and sweating so much. Added electrolytes the last couple weeks and more carbs immediately before and during has definitely helped, but I think even then there is a limit that will be hard to get over.

Strength isn't jumping as much, it is kind of just hanging out. My early AM strength work is good, but I definitely notice a difference when I train several hours later on certain days. Can't complain though and the BFR work is still killing me.
This is the same route Im probably going down. Been on Recomp20 and AnabolicXT for almost 2 months and really enjoying it so far. Strength going up and muscles are fuller. Recomp20 will be done in a few days & replacing that with Ursa gel, and once my next bottle of AXT is done I'll probably bring in phosphaditic acid. Im also looking at Alpha gel and bringing that in potentially at some point. I'll deffo come back to the AXT but like you would like a break after a few months before reintroducing it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just found this, I haven't made it through the whole thread yet but your training style/set up looks fun. I'm a big fan of cross training blocks if your not someone trying to be bodybuilder. Im Currently doing similar stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I just saw it for the first time today lol. Opened it up and it's April lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So actually may be shutting this down after this week. I've been really enjoying my run but think after it runs out this week I'll take a 1-2 month break before jumping back on. Thinking a basic month (with XPG Alpha gel) of just some added Citrulline Malate and maybe Agmatine when I remove AXT and AE. Then either adding PA XT + AXT or AE in September or October to run through the fall. We'll see.

Might change my mind last second again though because I am just hammering the gym lately. This month I gained weight a bit faster than I wanted (considering how low my calories are for the rate I gained..), but I still look pretty crazy vascular. I also swear I added .75" to my legs this month (thinking that BFR may have really worked), which seems not very reasonable (but who knows). I'm dropping the BFR for this week to see how that alters things then probably going to hammer it again, but on some more demanding movements (time to avoid throwing up wish me luck).

I am kind of just cruising right now though. A lot of just what I guess is foundational work and laying the bricks for a good next push. I thought maybe this month would be that time, but it just isn't yet so I'll go another couple months before I decide to hammer any serious tests unless a spur of the moment thing kind of happens (hence me wanting to take a break a bit from AXT/AE and save them for adding back in when I know I'll be pushing).

Kind of just rambling, so sorry for no concrete good way to end this. I am very happy with where I am though, my endurance is sky high and my strength just keeps creeping up. Some 315 x 3 pause front squats last week and 285 x 5 pause front squats this week with how easy all my other movements have been feeling leaves me feeling quite positive about my direction this fall and winter. :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So ran out of AE yesterday and AXT today. I definitely randomly missed a dose here or there to make it to today to run out, but oh well.

I didn't put in an order for more, so I'll take the entire month off at least. It was hard not to, but a break can be good. Grabbed some Agmatine and Cit Malate from SNS that should be here soon to take for the month. May cave and grab some PA, but going to try and stay basic this month.

I'd like to do a more in depth write up because this log was kind of all over and not very organized, but after extended use these will definitely continue to be in constant rotation.

Super cliff notes version if I don't come back for a longer write up:
AXT
-Weight loss and recomp improvements
-Endurance
-Mood, vitality, and daily energy
-Vascularity and pumps
AE
-Recovery
-Strength and endurance
-All day muscular fullness

So they both definitely do more, but these are the biggest things I notice and that are slightly different between the two. My strength didn't jump at any point this log, but considering the weight loss and the amount of cardio I am doing I think most would be happy with the improvements in strength with zero regressions. I got the leanest I have in a few years during this so mission accomplished. My cardio is dumb right now. 45 minute continual circuits averaging 140-145 bpm average and feeling great the entire time several days per week. Been fun, but again I look forward to just crushing some weights though in the fall. :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coming back for a post use update, I think sometimes the time off helps solidify my thoughts of the products.

Things I have noticed:
-2g Agmatine and 9g Citrulline Malate is working wonders for keeping pumps and vascularity super high (and Alpha Gel I'd assume). Vascularity continues to be stupid. I do feel pumps don't feel as deep though, but I balloon up quite easy.
-As above mentions pumps are great, but they feel less like I am pushing through the burn compared to AE + AXT.
-Recovery is definitely decreased. I have more DOMS right now even though volume and intensity are similar to while running the AXT + AE.
-I don't think progress has slowed much, but it "feels" harder. This is something I've noticed before and something I've seen in some studies noting that perceived exertion is lowered. While this doesn't always matter, I think over long hard training blocks if things feel less tiring even if they aren't actually less tiring I mentally recover better and can train harder sooner.

Looking to figure out what to add back in for September. I am liking the ease of Agmatine + Cit Mal and still am making great progress, but missing some of the other things from the last few months. I did hit 320lbs triple on paused front squats this week though, felt great. :)