SNS - 12 Weeks of New Releases

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. I think its one of those things that too many people wait until there is a problem rather than addressing it preemptively.
This guy. I am actually starting to realize how much money I waste on supps in general..lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This guy. I am actually starting to realize how much money I waste on supps in general..lol
Not sure what your issue with my post is? I'm confused, or maybe your post came off wrong.

There are a lot of supplements that people use preemptively; I was simply saying that I think joint support supplements should more commonly be one of them. I say that from the perspective of someone that is 42 and wishes he had started using things to help with joint issues when I was in my twenties. And I was replying in agreement to a post before mine where someone else felt the same.

There are a lot of supplements that people use preemptively (multi's, formulas, and plenty of single ingredient supplements like coenzyme q10, grape seed extract, EFA's, and a lot more).

Then there are a lot of supplements that a lot of people seem to wait to use until the damage is done and then they are trying to correct something instead of taking supportive supplementation to help keep the issues(s) from happening or lessen them. I was agreeing with him that joint supplements fall into that category for me because I wish I had started taking them many years ago. Another example for me would be supplements for vision/eye health because I have some issues going on with my eyes and eyelids that may have been lessened if I had taken proper supportive supplementation over the years (and that's the words of the eye surgeon, not my personal opinion) - and I literally had an appointment there this morning and a discussion on this which is why that part is fresh on my mind.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what your issue with my post is? I'm confused, or maybe your post came off wrong.

There are a lot of supplements that people use preemptively; I was simply saying that I think joint support supplements should more commonly be one of them. I say that from the perspective of someone that is 42 and wishes he had started using things to help with joint issues when I was in my twenties. And I was replying in agreement to a post before mine where someone else felt the same.

There are a lot of supplements that people use preemptively (multi's, formulas, and plenty of single ingredient supplements like coenzyme q10, grape seed extract, EFA's, and a lot more).

Then there are a lot of supplements that a lot of people seem to wait to use until the damage is done and then they are trying to correct something instead of taking supportive supplementation to help keep the issues(s) from happening or lessen them. I was agreeing with him that joint supplements fall into that category for me because I wish I had started taking them many years ago. Another example for me would be supplements for vision/eye health because I have some issues going on with my eyes and eyelids that may have been lessened if I had taken proper supportive supplementation over the years (and that's the words of the eye surgeon, not my personal opinion) - and I literally had an appointment there this morning and a discussion on this which is why that part is fresh on my mind.
Totally read your last post wrong. Meant no disrespect. I was just stating that I use some supplements when there is no reason why I should where I should be spending money on overall health like joint, multi, fish oil. I quit using stuff like that years ago and now I have aches all over.

Speaking of eye health, can you expand? Would some support help for dryness, twitches, blurriness? I wear contacts and absolutely hate glasses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Totally read your last post wrong. Meant no disrespect. I was just stating that I use some supplements when there is no reason why I should where I should be spending money on overall health like joint, multi, fish oil. I quit using stuff like that years ago and now I have aches all over.

Speaking of eye health, can you expand? Would some support help for dryness, twitches, blurriness? I wear contacts and absolutely hate glasses.
No problem at all. Thank you for acknowledging and explaining.

As far as the eye issues, I've been through a lot with my eyes over the years so if you, or anyone, has questions you're welcome to ask or pm me if don't want to discuss publicly.

Dryness - flax oil and borage oil would be my suggestions.

Twitches - can be caused by a variety of things so it really depends on the cause. A lot of times that is just a symptom of tired eyes, whether it be from lack of sleep or having a job that requires sitting behind a computer all day. Other times it can be related to allergies or vision changes.

Blurriness - can be caused by several different things too. It can be a vision change as in needed an updated prescription or it can be from allergies or in some cases the Myobian glands overproducing and overlubricating the eyes. If its allergy related, antihistamines can help - the best OTC I've used is chlorpheniramine (not time release ones). For Myobian gland support, flaxseed and borage oil are also good for Myobian gland health.

I have a condition called Myobian Gland Dysfunction and it sucks big time. But where most people's Myobian glands clog up and stop producing leading to dry eyes, the fluid that mine make is often too thick to come out and winds up pooling in the eyelids leading to swelling and knots. I had to have surgery on it back in Jan and am looking at having to have another because of it.

There are so many directions you can go with supportive care for eyes in general. I've discussed in the past wanting to do a truly comprehensive eye and vision health supplement and one of the reasons why is I've been thru so many issues with my eyes that it's kind of one of those - I want to help other people the way I wish there had been something to help me - type of things. But this is a good example of a category of supplements where the sales aren't great in because so many people put off taking anything for visual health until the problems are already occurring.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

As a suggestion, lutein + zeaxanthin is great for eye health

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a suggestion, lutein + zeaxanthin is great for eye health
+ Bilberry extract
Great suggestions. When I was replying to him, I was replying to just the aspects he mentioned.

If we're talking in general for yes, some great options are:

Beta Carotene
Lutein
Zeaxanthin
Astaxanthin
Saffron
Grape Seed Extract
C3G
Taurine
Eyebright
Copper
Zinc
and I can think of a few more vitamins and minerals.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A quality sleep product with melatonin at a tiny dose as it should be

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A quality sleep product with melatonin at a tiny dose as it should be
We have a sleep product on the way; and it will be a multi-capsule dose so a person can adjust the dose to fit their own individual needs. There will be the ability to customize you dose from less than 2 mg. Melatonin per capsule upwards.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have a sleep product on the way; and it will be a multi-capsule dose so a person can adjust the dose to fit their own individual needs. There will be the ability to customize you dose from less than 2 mg. Melatonin per capsule upwards.
Looking FWD to it, not many can compare to SNS product quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking FWD to it, not many can compare to SNS product quality.
Thank you. I really appreciate that. It's a great formula; there's a lot more to it than just Melatonin.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered mine from DPS Tuesday, should arrive tomorrow!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thursday seems like a good day for a new SNS release
Maybe so. I much prefer it to Fridays too haha. But we'll have to see how the day goes on my end time wise :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 9 - New Product Release

Eria Jarensis capsules

Fast Acting, Long Lasting Clean Energy & Focus
Cost Effective, Convenient, Versatile
150 Mg. Per Capsule

150 Mg. Per Capsule
60 Veggie Capsules

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, commonly referred to as Eria Jarensis, is one of the most popular energy ingredients on that market and is used in a wide variety of pre-workout and energy products to help support energy, focus, positive mood, and improved sense of well-being.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine normally comes in formulation products with a lot of other ingredients. Because of this, many people that would love to use this ingredient individually haven’t been able to do so. SNS Eria Jarensis capsules change that!

Eria Jarensis Highlights/Supports:
  • Clean Energy
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Positive Mood
  • Fast Acting & Long Lasting
  • 150 mg. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Per Capsule
SNS Eria Jarensis capsules give you the convenience & versatility to cost effectively use this awesome ingredient however and whenever you’d like.

Convenient & Cost Effective
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Clean Energy & Focus

For full write up and ingredient information:

Intro Thread:

Eria Jarensis (RENDERING)FRONT.png

EriaJarensis-(V1)-1000X1000.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Eria Jarensis Capsules start shipping to retailers Monday.

For a limited time, get SNS Eria Jarensis capsules for 23.99 each with coupon code: snseria20

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Eria Jarensis Capsules start shipping to retailers Monday.

For a limited time, get SNS Eria Jarensis capsules for 23.99 each with coupon code: snseria20

Nice! I've been wanting to give this a try solo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking FWD to trying. Not a stim junkie, but need the clean energy now at my age. Get tired during most days now (need a nap). Old people :oops:
I’m the same ..I don’t like heavy stims ( like old thermagize ) so this stashing this stuff in a bag or kinda when too lazy to scoop up focusXT lol

Power naps are the best ( getting up there in age but with a 1 yr old those days are gone )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, that's another one of the things people have been asking for for ages... another stellar release!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know what day it is :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let’s see the goods!!!
It’s hard to argue with that statement..

I’m in the mood to check something out too, and it’s definitely that time of night when I get curious. Let’s see!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, this one is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I apologize, I've had some things happen this week that have put me a little bit behind and I didn't get to get everything properly planned for today. The one I'm releasing tomorrow is actually different than I meant to because I don't have the render for the one I was going to. Normally, I would have caught that but my minds been a bit elsewhere the last 2 days.

I'll have the launch for this week up by mid afternoon tomorrow.

It's nothing super exciting but is a great price on a commodity ingredient that we've been asked to do quite a bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, this one is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I apologize, I've had some things happen this week that have put me a little bit behind and I didn't get to get everything properly planned for today. The one I'm releasing tomorrow is actually different than I meant to because I don't have the render for the one I was going to. Normally, I would have caught that but my minds been a bit elsewhere the last 2 days.

I'll have the launch for this week up by mid afternoon tomorrow.

It's nothing super exciting but is a great price on a commodity ingredient that we've been asked to do quite a bit.
Ooohhhh being on the goodies!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 10 - New Product Release

Vitamin C Powder - 500 Grams

Immune System Support
Powerful Antioxidant Support
500 Grams Per Container

Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant that is commonly used to support immune system health, collagen production, healthy aging, free radical defense, and overall health & well-being.

Vitamin C Powder Highlights/Supports:
  • Immune System Health
  • Powerful Antioxidant Support
  • Promotes Collagen Production
  • Healthy Aging
  • Free Radical Defense
  • Overall Health & Well-Being
  • 1,000 Mg./1 Gram Per Scoop
  • 500 Servings Per Container
Vitamin C is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. It provides an essential role in your body’s immune system and plays an important role the body’s detoxification system. It is also important in forming collagen, a protein that gives strength to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. It also aids in the absorption of iron and helps maintain capillaries, bones, teeth, and more.

The body cannot make its own Vitamin C. It is a water soluble, antioxidant vitamin, which means that it is not stored in the body and must be regularly replaced through diet or supplementation.

SNS Vitamin C Powder - 500 Grams
Best Value – Family Size

Link to thread and coupon code:

Link to product:

Vitamin C Powder Rendering (FRONT).png

Vitamin C Powder Supplement Facts, Directions, etc..png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to this! I use a buffered version from vitacost as it works better with my reflux issues. Excited to be able to grab it from SNS in the future.
Thank you. We hope to have capsules and powder available in the near future. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 10 - New Product Release

Vitamin C Powder - 500 Grams

Immune System Support
Powerful Antioxidant Support
500 Grams Per Container

Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant that is commonly used to support immune system health, collagen production, healthy aging, free radical defense, and overall health & well-being.

Vitamin C Powder Highlights/Supports:
  • Immune System Health
  • Powerful Antioxidant Support
  • Promotes Collagen Production
  • Healthy Aging
  • Free Radical Defense
  • Overall Health & Well-Being
  • 1,000 Mg./1 Gram Per Scoop
  • 500 Servings Per Container
Vitamin C is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. It provides an essential role in your body’s immune system and plays an important role the body’s detoxification system. It is also important in forming collagen, a protein that gives strength to bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels. It also aids in the absorption of iron and helps maintain capillaries, bones, teeth, and more.

The body cannot make its own Vitamin C. It is a water soluble, antioxidant vitamin, which means that it is not stored in the body and must be regularly replaced through diet or supplementation.

SNS Vitamin C Powder - 500 Grams
Best Value – Family Size

Link to thread and coupon code:

Link to product:

View attachment 203303

View attachment 203304
This is a nice one! Not “spectacular” like some of the others but something that can be used by literally anyone. Also makes a nice addition to mixes just for flavoring (especially if you have some very “earthy” additions ha).

Psyched for caps too just for the convenience

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup say bye bye to emergen-c packets

Powder is nice to throw it on daily greens or focusXT in morning

Pills def have their place too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a nice one! Not “spectacular” like some of the others but something that can be used by literally anyone. Also makes a nice addition to mixes just for flavoring (especially if you have some very “earthy” additions ha).

Psyched for caps too just for the convenience
When releasing a new product each week, not everything is going to be 'spectacular' in the sense that you're using the term; but not everything needs to be. Our goal is to offer people what they want, and while we haven't been asked for it on here, we've been asked to do a Vitamin C Powder overall more than we've been asked to do some of the other things.

If everything goes well this year, we will be coming out with a lot of sports nutrition formulas, a lot of single ingredient items for both sports nutrition and for general health and wellness, and we hope to expand the Health Series in terms of formulation products. There will be products that come out in the Health Series that if you don't have a certain condition that may not be exciting to you, but to someone that suffers from it or has a loved one that does, it may be the most exciting product in the line.

I'm just pointing that out as a matter of perspective. For example, I threw the idea out in the 'What would you like to see from us thread' about a product for people that suffer from Fibromyalgia. I think only one person expressed interest. But the reason I threw the idea out is its something I've been asked for a lot; and I think that's because people (not only on here, but that I interact with on a retailer and customer level) know that I really care about helping people and its something so many people suffer from and there's a real lack of good products geared towards it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When releasing a new product each week, not everything is going to be 'spectacular' in the sense that you're using the term; but not everything needs to be. Our goal is to offer people what they want, and while we haven't been asked for it on here, we've been asked to do a Vitamin C Powder overall more than we've been asked to do some of the other things.

If everything goes well this year, we will be coming out with a lot of sports nutrition formulas, a lot of single ingredient items for both sports nutrition and for general health and wellness, and we hope to expand the Health Series in terms of formulation products. There will be products that come out in the Health Series that if you don't have a certain condition that may not be exciting to you, but to someone that suffers from it or has a loved one that does, it may be the most exciting product in the line.

I'm just pointing that out as a matter of perspective. For example, I threw the idea out in the 'What would you like to see from us thread' about a product for people that suffer from Fibromyalgia. I think only one person expressed interest. But the reason I threw the idea out is its something I've been asked for a lot; and I think that's because people (not only on here, but that I interact with on a retailer and customer level) know that I really care about helping people and its something so many people suffer from and there's a real lack of good products geared towards it.
100% understandable... its funny to see the reactions because everyone always wants hype and marketing and exotic new whatever but they also forget that those things come with 2 major drawbacks as well: cost (which is usually excessive for anything with lots of marketing and shiny colors) and risk (what if the "hot new thing" does nothing? or worse causes harm?). I'm all for the proven, simple stuff becuase you know you're getting your money's worth from them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth factor and Focus XT updates?
Focus XT is back in stock in every flavor except Little Green Mango Pineapple.

One of the raw materials for Growth Factor XT isn't available right now. We are doing everything we can but it just hasn't been available. They had originally said it would be back in in Fed but it hasn't been yet. At first, we thought about reformulating the product but so many people like it that we decided not to. So its just a matter of waiting. I'm sorry for any inconvenience; I really want to get it back in as soon as possible myself.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was there any change in the profile to Focus XT or same?

henm

Awards
What about the all one one new ergo?
When comes out and profile plz

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was there any change in the profile to Focus XT or same?
It's the same. Really nothing imo that needs to be changed. We had just ran out bc the Covid situation caused a lot of contract manufacturers to get way behind and we had to change where we had it made at; so we were out for awhile while we were doing the flavor matching process.

I had thought about maybe doing a 1 flavor limited edition Focus XT with higher stims bc some people had asked us to, but the problem with that is when you go too high stim, it kind of goes a little against what Focus XT is. In the sense that Focus XT is meant to be the perfect nootropic base energizer . Kind of like a nootropic energy drink. But when you go too high on the stims, for a lot of people the stim part overrides the nootropic part if that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about the all one one new ergo?
When comes out and profile plz
My best guess is that it should hopefully be out in about 6 weeks. The formula is done and several flavor samples are done. So its just a matter of production time. I had wanted to have this out before now, but flavored powders sometimes can take a long time on their first runs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's the same. Really nothing imo that needs to be changed. We had just ran out bc the Covid situation caused a lot of contract manufacturers to get way behind and we had to change where we had it made at; so we were out for awhile while we were doing the flavor matching process.

I had thought about maybe doing a 1 flavor limited edition Focus XT with higher stims bc some people had asked us to, but the problem with that is when you go too high stim, it kind of goes a little against what Focus XT is. In the sense that Focus XT is meant to be the perfect nootropic base energizer . Kind of like a nootropic energy drink. But when you go too high on the stims, for a lot of people the stim part overrides the nootropic part if that makes sense.
When I need a little extra boost, either a half-full caffeine tab or a dose of energized aminos (this is usually my preference as I feel they actually work synergistically) is how I do it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I need a little extra boost, either a half-full caffeine tab or a dose of energized aminos (this is usually my preference as I feel they actually work synergistically) is how I do it
I agree with thinking Focus XT and Energized Aminos work well together. I normally take a scoop of one in the morning and a scoop of the other in the afternoon. Which one I take when depends on what my day is like.