Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Long fukin day, worked 8am to 830pm
Gym from 915pm to 1015pm

Surprisingly my legs are a little sore from yesterday, wasn't expecting that.

Got all my meals in accordingly, back biceps forearm today.

Eliptical 10min resistance 10
BW pull ups 3x10
Couple warm up sets before each exercise

Working sets
Close neutral pulldown 180x12 rest pause 6,6 (24)
Bent over barbell row 225 w/straps x10 rest pause 4,4 (18) drop set 135 x13

That was a brutal set

Db pullover 20x20, 35x20

Seated alternating db curl 35x10 RP4 (14)
Reverse ez curl 50x15,15
Behind the back wrist curl 30x15,15

Today's workout was a little more satisfying.

Tomorrow is either going to be chest and shoulders or a rest day depending on how I feel.

Off to bed, gotta be back up in 6 hours unfortunately

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up to some strangely warm weather, rushed through my jobs to get done at a reasonable time so I could take advantage of the day.

Skipped today's schedule workout and I went for a 4 mile hike and did some abs, After that I did a couple rounds on the heavy bag and called it a wrap.

Probably not the best way to go about maintaining muscle on a cut but hey, pretty soon there's gonna be snow on the ground and I don't think il get too many chances to go hiking ok do anything workout related outside.

Honestly I don't care about the workout, it was relaxing and a good mental health day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah get that vitamin D when you can! A walk in the sunshine is restorative on a lot of levels; that’s good livin’ right there.

You are in the final week to Thanksgiving so keep going strong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah get that vitamin D when you can! A walk in the sunshine is restorative on a lot of levels; that’s good livin’ right there.

You are in the final week to Thanksgiving so keep going strong.
Im still debating on taking Thanksgiving as a free day and continue to cut for a couple more weeks, I'm gonna take some pics Thursday and Friday morning and post them up, get everyone opinion.

Bodyweight is 184ish, I plan on dropping a couple more lbs in the upcoming 5-7 days (suck out some water weight).

I'm very happy with the way my midsection looks right now, but I'm very unhappy with my strength numbers in the gym, and just the way that I look in general. I've been getting lots of compliments but at the same time along with those compliments people asking me if I've gotten smaller. I know they mean it in a good way because they're talking about fat loss but you know how that goes when someone who wants to be muscular hears you look smaller lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have any of you tried doing DC style rest pause sets and throwing in a drop set at the end? I'm really starting to like it. Obviously I'm not pushing any heavy weights right now but grinding out all these extra reps really makes me think that in the past I wasn't really getting as close to failure as I thought I was.

Quick chest shoulders and biceps workout.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you tried doing DC style rest pause sets and throwing in a drop set at the end? I'm really starting to like it. Obviously I'm not pushing any heavy weights right now but grinding out all these extra reps really makes me think that in the past I wasn't really getting as close to failure as I thought I was.

Quick chest shoulders and biceps workout.
I wouldn’t train to brutal failure in a deficit, honestly. DC training is hard & heavy. I’m not getting away with that while cutting down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t train to brutal failure in a deficit, honestly. DC training is hard & heavy. I’m not getting away with that while cutting down.
It's only on my first exercise of the workout and with my strength being down I can't go very heavy. So I'm kinda applying the principals but with moderate weight in a higher rep range.

So hit failure around 12 reps, 2 rest pause sets gets me another 6-8 reps and then drop down to a light weight and squeeze out some more.

Today in the Smith machine my heavy set was 275 x3 (far from failure, could have got 6-7) and my working sat was with 225, or what looks like 225 seeing it's in the Smith machine. But a few months back that was a weight I could grind out 20+ reps with.

So not really weights I would consider heavy. Hit it hard and get out. It seems to be working for me pretty good. The weight is heavy enough to feel challenging but not cause pain, I'm getting a good pump and if I do fail early the weight is light enough that I can rest it on my chest for a few seconds take a breather and then get it up onto the hooks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And yes I used a weird yellow light in the first picture to cast a better shadow lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You look pretty lean, I'm going to guess in the 10-11% BF range based on vascularity. But someone with a better eye for it can chime in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You look pretty lean, I'm going to guess in the 10-11% BF range based on vascularity. But someone with a better eye for it can chime in.
I agree , im trying to suck out a little bit of water yesterday and today and take more pics tonight and tomorrow. Then I'm going to stuff my face Thursday and take some more lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm waiting for @Iwilleattuna @Mathb33 . I think those 2 will have a good guesstimate as math is prepping and tuna has done some physique shows and I'm sure he's seen a few guys show up to the show a few weeks to early. I feel like if I needed to I could get photo shoot lean in 4 more weeks with a Tan and a mock peak weak

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm waiting for @Iwilleattuna @Mathb33 . I think those 2 will have a good guesstimate as math is prepping and tuna has done some physique shows and I'm sure he's seen a few guys show up to the show a few weeks to early. I feel like if I needed to I could get photo shoot lean in 4 more weeks with a Tan and a mock peak weak
Hey bro! For proper guess I’d need at least full belly vision and legs even better but I know you don’t like to show legs which is totally fine but at least full upper body vision! 9.5 to 11% is my guess from what we see but we’re missing important factors!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey bro! For proper guess I’d need at least full belly vision and legs even better but I know you don’t like to show legs which is totally fine but at least full upper body vision! 9.5 to 11% is my guess from what we see but we’re missing important factors!
I don't have a problem showing my legs, there just pale and suck so I don't usually take pictures lol. My legs don't have enough muscle but they are solid in the sense there's not a lot of fat, I can only pinch fat in the inner thighs, everywhere else just skin. Il get some legs up later. Is this good for belly or do I need like a front facing completely relaxed picture

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't have a problem showing my legs, there just pale and suck so I don't usually take pictures lol. My legs don't have enough muscle but they are solid in the sense there's not a lot of fat, I can only pinch fat in the inner thighs, everywhere else just skin. Il get some legs up later. Is this good for belly or do I need like a front facing completely relaxed picture
My guess would be a solid 10%. 11-12% you’ll see abs but you won’t really see obliques. Also we can see the bones structure inbetween the chest which is usually a sign of lower than 10% even.im gonna go with a solid 10% but you could easily be 9.5 or something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My guess would be a solid 10%. 11-12% you’ll see abs but you won’t really see obliques. Also we can see the bones structure inbetween the chest which is usually a sign of lower than 10% even.im gonna go with a solid 10% but you could easily be 9.5 or something
I don't personally care what my % is for any reason other then I want to get below 10% before starting a bulk. After work il try to get some decent leg pics. My legs are a weird shape, there's muscle in the teardrop and middle and outer quad areas but I have very little inner thigh muscle and even tho I'm pretty good at deadlifting and stuff like deadlifts for reasonable heavy weights I can't ever seem to be able to flex or contract my hamstring. So when I take a picture of my legs from the side no matter how hard I try I can't tighten my hamstring muscle and I have no clue why. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if something screwed up from my leg injuries that prevents me from contracting that muscle properly

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't personally care what my % is for any reason other then I want to get below 10% before starting a bulk. After work il try to get some decent leg pics. My legs are a weird shape, there's muscle in the teardrop and middle and outer quad areas but I have very little inner thigh muscle and even tho I'm pretty good at deadlifting and stuff like deadlifts for reasonable heavy weights I can't ever seem to be able to flex or contract my hamstring. So when I take a picture of my legs from the side no matter how hard I try I can't tighten my hamstring muscle and I have no clue why. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if something screwed up from my leg injuries that prevents me from contracting that muscle properly
If anything try to lose like 2-3 more lbs and you’ll be exactly where you want and you’ll be pretty lean in a perfect spot for a nice rebound! (I suggest you do a smart rebound and up calories like 400 per weeks and not straight up or you’ll simply get fat again) if you wanted to start now it’s fine too.. most people don’t even start their bulk at the BF you’re at now they start way fatter.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anything try to lose like 2-3 more lbs and you’ll be exactly where you want and you’ll be pretty lean in a perfect spot for a nice rebound! (I suggest you do a smart rebound and up calories like 400 per weeks and not straight up or you’ll simply get fat again) if you wanted to start now it’s fine too.. most people don’t even start their bulk at the BF you’re at now they start way fatter.
I'm gonna reverse out of this very slowly. Tomorrow is eat whatever I want day, then I'm going right back onto the diet for another week or two while I place an order to get some stuff for the cycle. Then once I start a cycle I'm probably only going to add about 200 calories to start. My goal is put on his little fat as possible so my next cut goes more smoothly. My maintenance calories were around 3,200 for a while and I'm around 1900 right now. Not fun at all lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My diet was 3200, 3000, 2800, 2500, 2200, 2000, 1900. So I'm thinking I reverse out of it in a similar fashion but only increasing the calories when the scale weight stops moving

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My diet was 3200, 3000, 2800, 2500, 2200, 2000, 1900. So I'm thinking I reverse out of it in a similar fashion but only increasing the calories when the scale weight stops moving
Smart. I’m right in it and I’m having a VERY hard time agreeing physically with my coach even tho deep down I know he’s right. To me reversing is twice as hard as dieting. I ended up at 2000 calories so he upped to 2400 first week then 2800 second week and now just today is third week and he upped to 3100. It’s very frustrating to be up only 4 lbs in 2 and a half week of a rebound and to be so hungry and to consistently be telling myself "just 4 pounds up? I could handle more food" and I wanna cheat more than I wanted to in prep. I know he’s right tho 4 lbs is ideal in 2 weeks and more would be fat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smart. I’m right in it and I’m having a VERY hard time agreeing physically with my coach even tho deep down I know he’s right. To me reversing is twice as hard as dieting. I ended up at 2000 calories so he upped to 2400 first week then 2800 second week and now just today is third week and he upped to 3100. It’s very frustrating to be up only 4 lbs in 2 and a half week of a rebound and to be so hungry and to consistently be telling myself "just 4 pounds up? I could handle more food" and I wanna cheat more than I wanted to in prep. I know he’s right tho 4 lbs is ideal in 2 weeks and more would be fat.
I don't see anything wrong with 2 lb a week, keep in mind I'm obviously not a bodybuilder or a prep coach so I don't know how much that's worth. What your calories jumping so high so fast I would have thought you would have gained a lot more weight than 4 lb.

On a side note I'm having an extremely hard time flexing my leg while leaning forward to take a picture of my own legs lol. So this picture is just me standing relaxed, when my girlfriend gets home I'll try to have her snap a couple better pictures

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't see anything wrong with 2 lb a week, keep in mind I'm obviously not a bodybuilder or a prep coach so I don't know how much that's worth. What your calories jumping so high so fast I would have thought you would have gained a lot more weight than 4 lb.

On a side note I'm having an extremely hard time flexing my leg while leaning forward to take a picture of my own legs lol. So this picture is just me standing relaxed, when my girlfriend gets home I'll try to have her snap a couple better pictures
Remember that my maintenance is probably around 3300 / 3400 so in reality jumping 400 calories a week keeps me in deficit and I’m still doing 45 mins of intense cardio a day. He wants to milk the rebound as long as he can before we push good hardcore so on paper it’s perfect all in gaining is glycogen and good tissue.. but in real life it’s painful. You’re still hungry, but eating a bit more so your brain wants more. Really tough for me

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay man, you look way leaner than before. Great freaking work. You still need to lose a bit more bf. Obliques need to be leaner to appear dryer and chest could still lean out some. I'd say 4 weeks, you'd be photo shoot ready. Maybe closer with a dry out period. That front crab pose does look pretty grainy. Maybe 10-12% body fat now. In 2 weeks on this diet , you'll be looking really good.

Arms and delts crazyyyy vascularity

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay man, you look way leaner than before. Great freaking work. You still need to lose a bit more bf. Obliques need to be leaner to appear dryer and chest could still lean out some. I'd say 4 weeks, you'd be photo shoot ready. Maybe closer with a dry out period. That front crab pose does look pretty grainy. Maybe 10-12% body fat now. In 2 weeks on this diet , you'll be looking really good.

Arms and delts crazyyyy vascularity
My arms and delts are always waaayyyy leaner then everywhere else. And I was thinking I needed about another month to get that photo shoot lean look.

I'm not doing a photo shoot or anything, just want to be close to that.

My game plan is take tomorrow and maybe Friday "off" from the diet and hop back on this weekend. Il probably spend about 2 more weeks dieting and then reverse out very slowly.

Seeing how I've only been on trt 150mg this whole time, for a long time actually, that once I add a little gear il probably start to recomp anyway.

Not going for a crazy bulk this time around as I'm not interested in getting fat again. Slowly adding calories only when the scale stops moving. I'm hopping from mid December through April I can add a couple quality lbs so my next cut yeilds a slightly bigger and leaner version of where I'm at now.

I've also lost all this fat mostly through diet alone, I haven't been lifting very hard and did minimal cardio the past 6 weeks.

I'm excited moving forward, feeling pretty confident I'm going to have a nice run of progression moving forward

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of all the things I feel I improved on this past 6 months or so, the thing I'm psyched about the most is to bicep vein lol. I've always wondered how the **** ppl get that big vein and out of nowhere it just started getting bigger and more pronounced.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk if anyone took a look at the leg picture I put up but anyone got suggestions to build that inner thigh area? My legs have a odd shape, the teardrop dominates my legs, the outer quad is mediocre and my inner thigh has like no muscle. I'm not looking to build big bodybuilder legs as I don't think that's in the cards for me anyways, but I'd at least like them to be proportionate and balanced

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk if anyone took a look at the leg picture I put up but anyone got suggestions to build that inner thigh area? My legs have a odd shape, the teardrop dominates my legs, the outer quad is mediocre and my inner thigh has like no muscle. I'm not looking to build big bodybuilder legs as I don't think that's in the cards for me anyways, but I'd at least like them to be proportionate and balanced
Adductor machine - Good Girls

Lots of volume, and like calves they don’t need much rest between sets. It ain’t about weight & damn sure don’t jerk the weight to start it or you can pull your adductor (which I’ve done box squatting and it’s a bitch). Focus on the contraction at the top, like you’re trying to smash a watermelon between your thighs.

I incorporate them in waves periodically to help prevent that injury again, but they also really add visual width to the front poses.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So after stuffing my face for 2 days I only gained 4 lbs and it doesn't show, no harm done I guess.

Also I have decided to continue to work on my diet and just maintain/recomp at this bodyweight for a while. I'm going to try to swap foods around till I'm at the point where I'm eating a lot of high quality Low calorie foods and eliminate some things, but also some convenient foods that fit my schedule. And bring in more fruit and veggies again. I'm also going to just work out for fun for a while, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna work hard but I'm gonna do things I like and work on a few weak points at the same time. I mean what's the point of any of this if it's not fun right?

Sorry for the misleading title of this thread, it's eventually going to turn into a bulking and training log but I guess it's more just my day to day journal.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So after stuffing my face for 2 days I only gained 4 lbs and it doesn't show, no harm done I guess.

Also I have decided to continue to work on my diet and just maintain/recomp at this bodyweight for a while. I'm going to try to swap foods around till I'm at the point where I'm eating a lot of high quality Low calorie foods and eliminate some things, but also some convenient foods that fit my schedule. And bring in more fruit and veggies again. I'm also going to just work out for fun for a while, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna work hard but I'm gonna do things I like and work on a few weak points at the same time. I mean what's the point of any of this if it's not fun right?

Sorry for the misleading title of this thread, it's eventually going to turn into a bulking and training log but I guess it's more just my day to day journal.
Smart. This will prevent a bad rebound from jumping too fast from a cut to a bulk. Plus, you may actually look better after recomping than end of cut. I'd definitely try to get the weight back to pre thanksgiving and then start. At maintenance, you can train more intensely and build muscle while continuing to drop small amounts of bf. I'd still do cardio, especially fasted or post workout where you can tap into glycogen stores/fat , but you'll still be able to recover vs in a deficit.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine hcl would be a good addition to cardio

I'd recommend the carb backloading approach with maintenance for stronger recomp too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yohimbine hcl would be a good addition to cardio

I'd recommend the carb backloading approach with maintenance for stronger recomp too
I do plan on eventually doing all my carbs at night, I lift at night like 90% of the time so... Dinner with carbs, gym and then carbs with post workout meal.

Part of my meal set up right now is using up stuff I have around the house. (Box of protein bars, fruit and veggies I don't want to go bad and lots of turkey breast lol)

I honestly have no clue what my maintenance calories are at the moment, at 190/195 my maintenance was around 3000. I finished off at 2000 and was still loosing weight so 2000 is too low. The diet above is about 2100 and I do have a coffee with cream here and there so that will add a small amount more + I'm gonna have some intra workout carbs. So about 2250 on training days and 2100 on non training days. I was gonna give that a week and see what direction the scale goes.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do plan on eventually doing all my carbs at night, I lift at night like 90% of the time so... Dinner with carbs, gym and then carbs with post workout meal.

Part of my meal set up right now is using up stuff I have around the house. (Box of protein bars, fruit and veggies I don't want to go bad and lots of turkey breast lol)

I honestly have no clue what my maintenance calories are at the moment, at 190/195 my maintenance was around 3000. I finished off at 2000 and was still loosing weight so 2000 is too low. The diet above is about 2100 and I do have a coffee with cream here and there so that will add a small amount more + I'm gonna have some intra workout carbs. So about 2250 on training days and 2100 on non training days. I was gonna give that a week and see what direction the scale goes.
Good plan. Slowly up until you finnd your maintenance. Carb back loading will be effective. In to hear your experience, especially with intra workout carbs. Going no carb and starting the back load with intra carbs should be noticeable

Consider adding in a GDA too such as alpha lipoic acid

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good plan. Slowly up until you finnd your maintenance. Carb back loading will be effective. In to hear your experience, especially with intra workout carbs. Going no carb and starting the back load with intra carbs should be noticeable

Consider adding in a GDA too such as alpha lipoic acid
I just ordered some berberine, planned on taking 1000mg before bed. Out of all the gda I have tried berberine has the best effects, I have even used a glucose monitor a few times while on berberine to see how it effects me with carbs, without carbs and in between meals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great workout today, felt good after a few days of putting some extra calories down. Lots of slow negatives and explosive on the way up. Lots of warm up sets I'm not going to list but....

Incline bench 245x6,7
Back supported shoulder press 205x6,5
Low incline db fly super set with close grip dumbbell bench press 35's x10+10, 45's x10+10, 55's x10+3
Side laterals superset with front dumbbell raise 20's x12+12, 25's x12+12, 30's x12+12
Db krushers 25's x 20 (elbows felt weird so I stopped doing them)
Overhead cable extension 50x15,15,17

Had some gas in the tank so I grabbed a 65lb db and did some single arm clean and press, alternating arms between reps till I ran out of gas. Then turned it into a db snatch with slow negatives.

BW 184.2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot To ask but yesterday had a guy telling me he really likes using peg mgf, said he does either 200mcg post workout or sometimes just 400mcg 2x week on rest days. Said he feels like it dramatically speeds up recovery time and thinks it helps put on size. Ive never heard anyone else talk about using it. He likes a combo of igf Des pre workout and peg mgf post workout as well.

Very different from what I normally here ppl talk about peptides. Opting for Des pre workout to only have a igf spike while training and then peg to speed up recovery.

Any1?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not actively looking to try the mentioned above 👆, just curious. Bout to look up some reviews if I can find some

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot To ask but yesterday had a guy telling me he really likes using peg mgf, said he does either 200mcg post workout or sometimes just 400mcg 2x week on rest days. Said he feels like it dramatically speeds up recovery time and thinks it helps put on size. Ive never heard anyone else talk about using it. He likes a combo of igf Des pre workout and peg mgf post workout as well.

Very different from what I normally here ppl talk about peptides. Opting for Des pre workout to only have a igf spike while training and then peg to speed up recovery.

Any1?
I just can't trust most igf on the market. There is one company I know of that is apparently great, but its already reconstituted using some sort of "technology" which makes it similar to increlex. People say igf speeds recovery time and I've heard you can eat and eat , yet just get fuller, leaner and shrink wrapped.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just can't trust most igf on the market. There is one company I know of that is apparently great, but its already reconstituted using some sort of "technology" which makes it similar to increlex. People say igf speeds recovery time and I've heard you can eat and eat , yet just get fuller, leaner and shrink wrapped.
The thing that throws me off about the peg mgf is the price, it's rediculous cheap everywhere. I would think if it worked that good and it was as cheap as everyone selling it for that more people would be using it and talking about it

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The thing that throws me off about the peg mgf is the price, it's rediculous cheap everywhere. I would think if it worked that good and it was as cheap as everyone selling it for that more people would be using it and talking about it
Same here, but IGF is always pricey. Peptides are weird in that regard. Some get amazing results from them , others claim they do nothing , so I always believe it's a quality thing

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Any1?
I'll be doing peg mgf soon. supposed to do bilateral injections after workout I guess. TBH I'm kinda interested in the health benefits. supposed to be good for your heart

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be doing peg mgf soon. supposed to do bilateral injections after workout I guess. TBH I'm kinda interested in the health benefits. supposed to be good for your heart
Hexarelin has tons of cardio benefits in studies too. Even has been shown to reverse LVH

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From everything I read you can do it bilaterally but it goes systemic pretty quickly and will find the damaged tissue on its own, even when injected sub q.

Don't quote any of that as fact, just what I've been reading.