Slim Xtreme (SX)

jim623

Is that the one where the gov't supplies you with a month's supply of gumbo in advance so you don't have to spend time/money on gas to get to the grocery store? I heard they just roll up to your house with a tanker truck of the stuff and start offloading into a spare sanitized septic tank on the property so you can just turn on that special spiggot y'all keep in the kitchen and dispense gumbo at will.

:nutkick:
Dammit, now I'm hungry for gumbo. Guess I'll make some this weekend.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Whats the longest period that this product should be run?

hoosker

Awards
Stimulant SX effect with added caffeine, will that

increase the sweating? I'm still drinking 2 cups in the morning, and another when I get to work from Wawa. Could this be contributing to all my excess sweating I am experiencing? It happens to me in the morning?!!

Thanks!
Mark
Welcome to AM Stephen. Just take 1 cap a day as soon as you wake up. Until you've established your tolerence for SX, avoid all other stimulants, including caffeine. The first few days may seem a little extreme and you may not sleep much but it'll get better. Most report two days of irregular sleeping patterns. It a lot like jet lag, your body and mind will adjust and all will be well. Just remember to eat small meals throughout the day and drink plenty of water.
About 1 1/2 gallons a day should keep you hydrated.

If you need anything, we'll be here for you.

jim623

increase the sweating? I'm still drinking 2 cups in the morning, and another when I get to work from Wawa. Could this be contributing to all my excess sweating I am experiencing? It happens to me in the morning?!!

Thanks!
Mark
I'm not sure what wawa is but if you're drinking 3 cups of coffee in the morning, I'm sure that is probably increasing the sweating. The caffeine will amplify the effects of SX.

Edit: With all the meds you are taking, I suggest you stop taking SX until you consult you physician.

enswalters

Awards
My review is in others links, but I confirm what everyone has said here@ It works, and it is the bOMB! One is however, PLENTY, that is if you want to sleep that night! (You may not sleep anyway the 1st night, but with these you don't need sleep, lol!)
All I can say is WOW!!!

I took 1 cap at 3 pm and it's after 2 am and I'm still wired (took it that late just to see if it really works). This stuff works like no other stimulant I've ever tried. Not jittery, very smooth, but you can see and feel the effects. I was sweating like crazy and my skin actually was reddish from the heat.

I have no hunger at all. Can't wait to finish off the bottle. I might just have to order another one tonight

samily3

Awards
Loving SX, works as advertised, but was curious as to if the patented ingredient is ok to use with methylated compounds. Reading many of the debates and got curious. Thanks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask and yee shall receeeeeve!!! :head:

www.powerofsx.com

New aspect is that you have to either pay $.99 for shipping or refer some friends to it. With about 30,000 samples sent out so far, it's worth it. But then again, I'd say just cut to the chase and order a bottle!!!! :cheers:

vicodin

Awards
normally i would agree with you, but with all the controversy and the crazy results people are reporting I need to see for myself. if it can get me thru a 24 hr shift you have your self a god damn deal!!!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I kinda thought maybe some of this was hype or placebo from what i've been reading (I'm a skeptic) but my wife received her SX yesterday and took one at about 2pm. We both went to bed at 10:30 last night and for the first night this week I got 8 hours straight. So I wake up and there's my wife sitting up in bed. It was 6:38am and I thought she was dead because she was supposed to be at work or at least dressed and leaving. So I shook her and said "you're late!!!" She was awake and calmly said, I didn't even sleep. Must be that supplement I took. DOH!! In fact when she ate dinner last night all she had was half a slice of pizza. She said "i have no appetite". Man that stuff works hard and fast!! The thing about it is, She's a stim freak. She can take an ephedrine and a couple cups of coffee right before bed and wouldn't have any problems sleeping.

jim623

Loving SX, works as advertised, but was curious as to if the patented ingredient is ok to use with methylated compounds. Reading many of the debates and got curious. Thanks.
It is fine to use with a methylated product, however, considering the profound appetite suppression of SX do you think it would be wise to stack such a way, if taking said methylated product for bulking purposes.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts on my second SX protocall:

insane mental focus/app suppression. went from 168 to 163 in first week(water weight). after first weak, still focused but felt dizzy, so i increased caloric intake(was difficult because of app supp). This is where insomnia really set in. i'd take 1 at 7am and be awake till 1-2am then wake up at 6am for work, feeling good actually. So after 2nd week, i cycled 5 days on 2 off as recommended by some on here. No changes at all. Except for chronic gnawing on gums. week #3 lost 1 pound (with a clean diet and 1000-1800 cal. range) week 4-5...insomnia got intense as well as app suppresion with 5 days on 2 off. Started to loose energy and strength. (yes, i had enough calories) weight was still the same( not trying to lose weight, just more def) week 6 felt lethargic!!! i actually had an appetite as well.

I'm off SX 2 weeks now and actually feel normal. But not as focused and more hungry. Still, great product. Next time i would do a 2week on 2 week off regimen. I feel the first two weeks were my most productive, then it was "down hill" slowly after that.

jim623

my thoughts on my second SX protocall:

insane mental focus/app suppression. went from 168 to 163 in first week(water weight). after first weak, still focused but felt dizzy, so i increased caloric intake(was difficult because of app supp). This is where insomnia really set in. i'd take 1 at 7am and be awake till 1-2am then wake up at 6am for work, feeling good actually. So after 2nd week, i cycled 5 days on 2 off as recommended by some on here. No changes at all. Except for chronic gnawing on gums. week #3 lost 1 pound (with a clean diet and 1000-1800 cal. range) week 4-5...insomnia got intense as well as app suppresion with 5 days on 2 off. Started to loose energy and strength. (yes, i had enough calories) weight was still the same( not trying to lose weight, just more def) week 6 felt lethargic!!! i actually had an appetite as well.

I'm off SX 2 weeks now and actually feel normal. But not as focused and more hungry. Still, great product. Next time i would do a 2week on 2 week off regimen. I feel the first two weeks were my most productive, then it was "down hill" slowly after that.
If you want to continue with the 5 on 2 off routine, you may try taking Reset AD on your off days.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to continue with the 5 on 2 off routine, you may try taking Reset AD on your off days.
Agreed. Or take it for the duration of your time off SX. It may improve things a bit, but remember that the major function of SX doesn't necessarily cause the adrenal fatigue that a high-dose stim that contains a lot of caffeine does.

"Pulsing" it rather than going 7 days straight may be a better option. If you're a M-F 9-5'er like some of us, taking it on those days and leaving off the weekends would be an excellent option. Run a bottle like that, take time off, then later, rinse, repeat for glossy, full-bodied hair that'll leave your girlfriends wondering "How did she have the time to go to the salon?!?!" :lol:

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed. Or take it for the duration of your time off SX. It may improve things a bit, but remember that the major function of SX doesn't necessarily cause the adrenal fatigue that a high-dose stim that contains a lot of caffeine does.
Where exactly are you getting your information on the effects of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine on adrenal fatigue. I am having a hard time locating this information. :think:

Thanks in advance for the help, big guy!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where exactly are you getting your information on the effects of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine on adrenal fatigue. I am having a hard time locating this information. :think:

Thanks in advance for the help, big guy!
Wait, aren't I supposed to delete this since this is a protected forum? Dont' you get banned for asking something like this?

:rolleyes:

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wait, aren't I supposed to delete this since this is a protected forum? Dont' you get banned for asking something like this?

:rolleyes:
I appreciate you guys letting these questions be asked. Not looking for an inter-forum flame war, I'll be out of your hair shortly once this is settled.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. I'm sure you do.