Slim Xtreme Questions

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Just made an order for this stuff from a great distributor.

1. I am 6' 205 around 10% bf, and plan on using this while doing carb cycling, would it be ok to run this on the days I am dropping my carbs? Say 4 days on in a week? Basically Sun Mon-Tue-sans carbs, Wed carb load, Thu deplete, Fri normal, Saturday carb load?

2. If my gf wants to use this stuff, she is 5'4 128 and 17% bf, she is going to carb cycle with me, after reading all these reviews I worry that one pill is WAY to much for her; can she cut it in half?

3. Is it not adviseable to use Superpump (aka super dump) or Jack3d while using this product? I get it, stim+stim = lack of sleep. I just am curious since my girl loves her superpump pre workout in the AM and I use Jack3d for my workout in the evening -- should we steer clear of this stuff while on your product?

4. Has anyone tried something like alternating with clen? Say 2 weeks (5 days on 2 days off) of Slim X, and then right into a 2 week clen run? Basically what is the half-life of this stuff, so if I take my last dose of slim x on Friday and run Clen on Mon will it be unwise?

5. Haven't seen any female reviews, and was wondering what results a woman would have, my girl is doing a 4-day split and 2-3 days on 1hour cardio.

Thanks so much.

Regards,

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
1. This is fine, many users do not take slimX everyday.
----

2. She could take out the powder and split it up, but have her try to take it WITH food one day and see how she reacts, that might work fine

3. Too much stim for sure unless your some superhuman who can handle crazy amounts of stimulants. However, I assume after you try slimx nobody will have to tell you not to take a stimulant, because youre not going to want to take any more haha

4. You could, I would assume, just don't take them together... we'll let thesinner answer this one, he might know the science of it better than me

5. Totalllyyyyy depends on the girls metabolism, weight, diet, etc... but women have shown GREAT results using the product

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya, when SX lite comes out (VERY soon) have your girl try that out first

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I took 2caps before my game and felt great but once I got home I was sick as a dog and still cant sleep.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If nobody minds, I'll add my take to things... ;)

1. As already stated, yes! You can run it straight every day for the energy and appetite suppression, or "cycle" it on and off for whatever days you think you may need. The only thing I would comment on if running it straight is that if you are not disciplined enough to force yourself to eat, you would need to be. The appetite elimination factor is just that - elimination.

2. Eventhough SX Lite is going to be released very soon, I still HIGHLY recommend that she try one SX before diving into the newbie. It is the baseline product, and all others to follow would be based on it in terms of ingredients and overall outcomes. If 1 cap of SX works well for her, then there's no need to buy SX Lite - you can share! If it is too strong, then Lite is the way to go. To caution both of you: Initial responses over the first few days may be more dramatic than after the first week. Your body will not be used to it and side effects, particularly lack of sleep, may occur. If she is actually afraid of it, then a little bit of psychosomatic effect may take place - she thinks it'll crack her out and it will. Placebo effect at its worst. Reassure her, have her try it on a weekend or other off days, and go from there.

3. Technically, it is possible, but not recommended by and large. If you w/o in the early morning, SX won't give you the boost you want for the workout. It will take an hour or two to fully take affect. If you are careful enough, and this requires some experimentation on your part, you could feasibly dose SX, wait a little bit, dose SP250, hit the gym, have your post-w/o food, and THEN SX should be kicked in. You may have a window at the very beginning where it may not interfere (as much) and could get away with it.

4. No comment.

5. Female reviews have been sporadic, mostly because the forums are mainly male-populated. When they do crop up, they are vastly positive. Our home forum probably has the larger amount of them. We've had the 45 yr ol' mom stop in to tell us that she's lost 9lbs in 3 weeks and is completely satisfied (that's a made-up example, but very close to reports anyway). Female reviews are definitely out there, and I think that with SX Lite, there will be even more.

I took 2caps before my game and felt great but once I got home I was sick as a dog and still cant sleep.
That's because you weren't using it right, sorry to say. SX is not meant to be a pre-workout booster at all. It is to be taken first thing in the morning ONLY. The effects are gradual and VERY long-lasting. If you took it pre-game, expended the energy and didn't eat anything or drink much, you're going to feel sick. You're also going to be up for about 12 hours after you took it. If your game was in the morning, then you should be ok for that night. Otherwise, watch Conan...he's doing a pretty good job. ;)

Next time you try it, do it early in the morning. You'll think differently then.

:cheers:

Frostie

Awards
1. As already stated, yes! You can run it straight every day for the energy and appetite suppression, or "cycle" it on and off for whatever days you think you may need.
Sorry to re-start this thread, but I've been trying to see if there is a recommended limit to how long you can stay on SX before taking a break. I'm currently taking 1 pill a day and it's working great with no sides (almost into week 4).

Is there a point where I should stop and let my system get some extended r and r?(I find six hours of sleep to be plenty lately) Or would taking a break be purely to keep me from building a tolerance?

I've been using Lean FX too, and am about to look into the same questions there as well.. :D

Thanks in advance!

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to re-start this thread, but I've been trying to see if there is a recommended limit to how long you can stay on SX before taking a break. I'm currently taking 1 pill a day and it's working great with no sides (almost into week 4).

Is there a point where I should stop and let my system get some extended r and r?(I find six hours of sleep to be plenty lately) Or would taking a break be purely to keep me from building a tolerance?

I've been using Lean FX too, and am about to look into the same questions there as well.. :D

Thanks in advance!
I've personally been suggesting 90 consecutive days for SX and then a little time off thereafter...like 30 days or so.

Lean FX is 12 weeks. Some have done 12 week cycles of MassFX, Hyperdrol 2 and Lean FX. I'd take a good bit of time off after 12 weeks of LeanFX though, at least 8 weeks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a cadaver anatomy class today (Saturday! :sick:) from 9:30am - 4:30pm (one class). I took two SX's with 450mg ashwagandha, 500mg rhodiola , 300mg relora and 100mg Phosphatidyl Serine at 7am and stayed intensely focused and absorbent in class, along with an extreme relaxed and elevated mood. At 12:00pm I took 1 SX and the same amount of A/R/R/PhS and remained extremely focused, astute and absorbent of mass & complex information until about 4:00pm, when my brain died from information and attentional over-load.

I was ready to hit the gym following this 7 hour straight class and I had a dinner to attend with my real estate agent, where I remained uncharacteristically talkative (for this type of situation), along with the elevated mood.

The mental acuity, alertness and prevention of mental fatigue from an excessive and enduring duration of information absorption was awesome. I plan on taking 2 days off of SX, then restarting at 1 cap from T-Th and taking another 2/1 combo on Saturday for class. I find that taking off days then rebuilding from 1 cap not only hits like new, but it staves off the insomnia.