Slim Xtreme & Lean FX Stack - Question

DBee

DBee

Awards
I've been on this stack (1 sx in the morning 3 lfx throught day) for 6 days now and it is insane! I feel great (very confident and euphoric w/ decreased anxiety), I have so much energy, awesome focus, and I need to remind myself to eat. The question I have is if it's alright to take a B-Complex with this supplement, I wasn't sure if the B vitamins would exaggerate the effects of slim xtreme (something I do not want).

My current stack includes:
NOW EcoGreen Multi - 2 a day (2 servings)
NOW C-1000 - 2 a day (2 servings) (How much Vitamin C does LeanFX have? I might cut this back though I haven't experienced any stomach issues yet.)
NOW B-100 - 1 a day (1 serving) (Didn't want to take yet unless I got confirmation.)
NOW Ultra Omega-3 - 2 a day (2 servings)
XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 - 4 scoops day (4 servings)
SNS Beta Alanine - 6 a day (2 servings)
SNS Magnesiurm Creatine Chelate - 6 a day (2 servings)
AX Slim Xtreme - 1 a day (1 serving)
AX Lean FX - 3 a day (3 servings)

Thanks in advance!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B vitamins tend to operate on an "as needed" basis. Those not needed turn into pee.

Since you are probably peeing more when on SX, a b-complex might be a good idea.

m3ortiz

Awards
Today is my 2nd day on SX and so far I have noticed a difference in how I feel. Yesterday my appetite was almost nonexistent (sp?), and today I don't know how I feel. I have eaten some today and I don't necessarily feel hungry but I can tell my stomach and mind are on food. But it isn't really a nagging feeling...hard to describe. Like I know I am hungry, but I don't want to eat...make sense? Should I up my dose to 2 tomorrow?

Also, I have taken the pills on an empty stomach, but how long should I wait to eat something in the morning? I don't think it is a good idea to skip breakfast, right?

And regarding the "peeing more when on SX", what is that about? I do drink alot of water, but have noticed the need to go alot more yesterday and today.

Sorry to load up with some many questions, but I have done some reading through the posts and this seems like the right place to ask.

jim623

Today is my 2nd day on SX and so far I have noticed a difference in how I feel. Yesterday my appetite was almost nonexistent (sp?), and today I don't know how I feel. I have eaten some today and I don't necessarily feel hungry but I can tell my stomach and mind are on food. But it isn't really a nagging feeling...hard to describe. Like I know I am hungry, but I don't want to eat...make sense? Should I up my dose to 2 tomorrow?

Also, I have taken the pills on an empty stomach, but how long should I wait to eat something in the morning? I don't think it is a good idea to skip breakfast, right?

And regarding the "peeing more when on SX", what is that about? I do drink alot of water, but have noticed the need to go alot more yesterday and today.

Sorry to load up with some many questions, but I have done some reading through the posts and this seems like the right place to ask.
I really don't think you should up the dose just yet. I think you need to eat! SX kills the mental craving for food but if you stomach tells you it's empty, def put something in it. Small planned meals through the day is what you want to do otherwise you'll run out of fuel in the tank and you'll think SX isn't working anymore. A car cannot run on octane booster alone, it needs gas. The octane booster (SX) is just to make it run better.

You can have breakfast 30 minutes after your dose.

I'm not so sure about the peeing question. I'm sure thesinner can explain though.

m3ortiz

Awards
I have read where others have said they have to force themselves to eat, so I guess that is what I need to do. It almost seems like my mind and stomach are battling it out. My mind is saying I'm not hungry, but like I said, my stomach seems to have another agenda. I have to find the right balance.

What is an indicator that the dosage would need to be raised?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i took my very dose this morn and i feel absolutely nothing???? I took 1 pill at 7 am.. should i take 2? i dont have any increase in energy at all.. i did just come off of mitropin tho.

jim623

i took my very dose this morn and i feel absolutely nothing???? I took 1 pill at 7 am.. should i take 2? i dont have any increase in energy at all.. i did just come off of mitropin tho.
I'd give it a couple days before upping the dose to 2. Some people take a little longer to notice it working.