Slight GYNO on Phera-Plex cycle NEED HELP!

G

gazdecki

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about 160 and about 6 feet tall. I have been taking Phera-Plex with Perfect Cycle at 20/30/30/40... but I am at the end of week 2 and I pressed on my nipples today and a small amount of puss came out. Doesn't seem too big of a deal right now but i'd like to know what to do so I don't worsen the case.

Should I stop my cycle and go onto PCT? Or should I continue my cycle but take something to control it or possibly just lower the doses? This is my very first cycle.

I have a bottle of PCT and Rebound by Anabolic Xtreme.

M

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
At 160 pounds, I don't think you should have started the cycle at 20, and certainly not being with a 20/30/30/40 for your first cycle. IMO its just not needed. I would have definitly done a 3 weeker at 10/20/20 instead. I know you had said a small amount of puss came out, but are there any lumps, itchiness, or disc like firmness...and do you have any nolva? I would def start taking nolva at at least 20mg and see if the condition starts to clear up

G

gazdecki

Awards
Nothing too serious, i've just noticed my nipples are a lot puffier that usual and the puss. Where can I obtain nolva on the internet?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing too serious, i've just noticed my nipples are a lot puffier that usual and the puss. Where can I obtain nolva on the internet?
You my friend are going to get in trouble...I'm not sure who the moderator will be, but I am guessing someone will tell you to shut er down

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an infection/abcess? Otherwise it sounds like lactation. from post#3 in this thread I am figuring you did little, if any, research.

Check out board sponsors, CEM or IBE

You might also want to research dostinex.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hmm "puss"? I dont see how this could be. It's most likely lactation but that seems odd with PP. Reports of gyno and PP are very low from what I have seen. It barely aromatizes at all. Lactation is also usually attributed to high estrogen/progesterone levels. I really find it hard to believe that it affected you like that. If its bad enough that you are lactating you should have noticeable lumps under the nipples. Maybe 160lb @ 40mg/day could give you slight gyno but lactating nips? You would have to be a VERY sensitive individual. Have you used any hormones in the past?

Are you taking finasteride (aka Propecia/Proscar)?
Did you get natural gyno during puberty? Did you have any preexisting lumps?

If it is indeed lactation I would def shut it down and jump on Nolva ASAP.
http://www.innovative-research.net/aqs.htm <-- IBE is a board sponsor (i think), there is also Ancillerary guys.

Good Luck, if you dont have noticeable lumps you might be ok if you get on it quickly.

S

samv12

Awards
its probably prolactine. some people have reported prolactine issues with high doses of PP.

G

gazdecki

Awards
To answer all of your questions, no I never had gyno when I was growing up. I've been in fit shape all of my life. And sorry about the Nolva question didn't know that wasn't accepted... I no longer need it.

So what should I do guys? Maybe lower the dose? Should I be worrying? I think I can definately deal with it, doesn't really bother me to be honest. I just don't want to affect my health.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
So what should I do guys? Maybe lower the dose? Should I be worrying? I think I can definately deal with it,
To be honest...it doesn't sound like you are worried at all...you are lactating...that's not good!...Personally I would discontinue immediately (Gyno can be to quote RepubCarrier..a cosmetic nightmare)...but I'm sure others here would get away with lowering the dose and using dostinex/bromo with nolva

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
To be honest...it doesn't sound like you are worried at all...you are lactating...that's not good!...Personally I would discontinue immediately (Gyno can be to quote RepubCarrier..a cosmetic nightmare)...but I'm sure others here would get away with lowering the dose and using dostinex/bromo with nolva
bump

stop using it NOW. why would you risk a puffy chest nasty chest and nipples for a few pounds of muscle, come on now. get vit b-6 take 200-300mg (yes since you seems to be prone even dostinex isn't out of the question). start PCT with nolva.