Unanswered Side effects and health problems on pct - clomid? Iron deficiency?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recommend bourbon, as a means of obsessing less. Obsessing more is not possible.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP stop taking everything and follow the advice of your doctors. If you are not happy with the doctor then find a new one. Heck, take some time off from EVERYTHING. Eat a light diet, stay out of the gym and spend time outside in the sun. Go hiking, stretch a lot every day, read a book on something you know nothing about but have always been curious about. Basically live a healthy low-stress lifestyle with as little bodybuilding in it as possible. I like to call this a reset of sorts. Whether you have a disease or condition, and I truly hope you do not, taking some time to step back from you normal grind can really have a positive impact.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No daily update about the adventurous Cro?
Ecg and ultrasound are totally fine, lvef is even up from after the cycle.

i am going to be honest with you guys here. I pinned some test e few days ago and all the symptoms are subsiding, still feeling some anxiety from time to time, but am able to easily cope with it now.

Going to do another holter monitor that doctor requested but if it comes up fine i am going to have to accept it was all mental.

I developed symptoms about a week after my last dose of t before starting clomid. Dont know if that has anything to do with it, probably. I had severe panic attacks and felt like absolute sh1t on clomid.

Surprisingly, i am no longer short of breath.

Also, i managed to buy 6500iu of hcg in local pharmacy and am going to attwmpt another restart, but this time with hcg.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw my ferritin is 60 on a scale of 20-250.
Hemoglobin 172 g/l, hematocrit 0.507.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So hemoglobin shot up from 156 to 174g/l in 3 weeks.

i was not on test during this period. So, what could cause this rise? Supplemmenting iron? Not sure if it could make such a difference.

Well i have been and am feeling out of breath all the time. So obvioulsy hypoxia is driving my hemoglobin through the roof.
Heart problems, lung problems or poisoning could cause this.
BRO. Your hemoglobin is IN RANGE. It went up because you’re no longer unnecessarily draining iron rich blood that you desperately need.
Don’t use nicotine, and drink lots of water.
Your hemoglobin shot up because it needs to be where it’s at.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely killing me with these labs. They are getting BETTER and you’re stressing over them.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are absolutely killing me with these labs. They are getting BETTER and you’re stressing over them.
You are right, i am obsessing over these damn pvc's. I have them regularly during workouts but i think that they are caused by panic because whenever my heart rate gets above certain threshold i get a panic attack.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BRO. Your hemoglobin is IN RANGE. It went up because you’re no longer unnecessarily draining iron rich blood that you desperately need.
Don’t use nicotine, and drink lots of water.
Your hemoglobin shot up because it needs to be where it’s at.
Hahahahah you are like that facepalming rational bro who tries to pour some sanity to this irrational, panicky bloke.

Maybe it has something to do why i developed pvc's during the time my test was low. Anecdotally i know of a person who started experiencing pvc's after he quit trt.
He was experiencing pvc's prior to trt.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Laugh or cry, please choose one

Then stick to it

At least for one day

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are right, i am obsessing over these damn pvc's. I have them regularly during workouts but i think that they are caused by panic because whenever my heart rate gets above certain threshold i get a panic attack.
Dude you keep saying that you realize it’s the anxiety. Accept that’s what it is and just move on

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
...unnecessarily draining iron rich blood that you desperately need.
All kinds of medieval pratices hahahahah

You should have seen the young nurse's face when the doctors asked how could i "donate" more than 500ml of blood in 6 weeks lol and then i told i simply drained it.
Was funny af

Btw doc, the new cardiologist is really cool. We talked about testosterone use. I was dumbfounded when he in the end said "well, my dear patient, you seem to be living healthy life". I expected a shitstorm.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you keep saying that you realize it’s the anxiety. Accept that’s what it is and just move on
I am just having a hard time that anxiety is causing these pvc's, there are always what if's in my head.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am just having a hard time that anxiety is causing these pvc's, there are always what if's in my head.
Trust that these Docs that have looked into every symptom ruling out literally any cause of what this could be. Take it as a free pass to go and be healthy. Maybe this steroid stuff is going to mess with your head too much. We’ll still be your friends even if you are limited to 4-Andro cycles

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trust that these Docs that have looked into every symptom ruling out literally any cause of what this could be. Take it as a free pass to go and be healthy. Maybe this steroid stuff is going to mess with your head too much. We’ll still be your friends even if you are limited to 4-Andro cycles
I wont ever touch 4 andro.
if i cant use test, which is basically the only thing that someone like me should use (non competitor, no need to take other drugs, except occasional proviron) then i cant use anything.

Not that there is anything wrong withother drugs it is just thay someone like me doesnt need anything else to reach goals.

And it is not test thag caused problems, at least i didnt have any problems while on test.
Masteron caused me some problems, gave me panic attacks but i managed to get over them.

Hell started after i quit test and started clomid. As if someone took away my ability to face problems. Terrible feeling.
And the worst thing is when that weird mix of anxiety and sadness gets you. Hate that stuff.
That (mix of anxiety and sadness) would also sometimes happen while i was on underdosed test later in the week, prior to next injection.

Last edited:
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im still convinced its lymes disease and mad cow, maybe go get another check up

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you’re already dead and just haven’t figured it out yet

Reactions: Nac

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’re already dead and just haven’t figured it out yet
Maybe all of us are.

"Father, what will happen we die?
Son, the same thing that happened before we were born"

Infinite number of subjective perspectives in the universe...

Last edited:

DieselJD

Awards
During my health stuff I wuit using tobacco cold turkey because I thought it would be better for my body. Turns out it wasnt better for my mind and I gurantee it added to my anxiety and delusion of problems being wrong with me. Someday you'll look back at this and be able to see it with a clear mind and realise what actually happened. I am getting there

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the update today?
I feel normal and had a good workout.
Mood is good and i have strong libido. Still occasonally think about palpitations but somehow the idea that something is wrong with me physiologically makes less sense to me. And didnt have a single panic attack during my workout.

But i am back on 62.5 mg of Test e 2x per week. Accurately dosed test.

i will try to come off again but this time with a bunch of hcg.
Idiot, didnt realize i could simply walk into a pharmacy and buy me some hcg 😆

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know why but I laughed for a good 20 seconds. It’s probably the whole situation but Jesus you made me laugh 😂
I seriously experienced all those symptoms i listed. Even if it was my mind, they were there.
and while i still experience pvc's i try to not give a fuk about them.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont care if you disagree with me or not, but imho i am not 100% sure all palpitations (pvc's) were caused by mental factors.
No denying that i was getting them during panic attacks, but i was also getting them doing random things, bending, standing up, walking

there must be a physiologic reason too

Low testosterone and clomid definitely could have played a role.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4379072/ -> testosterone decreased number od occuring pvc's in orchiectomized rats (not sure if i spelled that correct).

Also, type into google (clomid heart palpitations) and you get tons of posts from women who complain of pvc's on clomid.
While they are getting better (knock on wood), i cant single out the reason.

1. My anxiety is way less since i injected T
2. Having normal test levels could be suppressing my pvc's
3. The fact that i am past half life of my last clomid dose

All of those could be playing a part.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cro just to give you another perspective, I was like you younger. I know you have a hard time believing it could be all mental. 6-7 years ago when I focused on my heart beating I would get extreme anxiety just from that, or from focusing on my breath. Getting up fast would get anybody’s heart beating a little faster and that alone would create anxiety. The mind is powerful and it’ll make you believe almost anything if you’re scared of something. You definitely have a big problem and you should get checked and get it fixed. It could literally ruin your life.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cro just to give you another perspective, I was like you younger. I know you have a hard time believing it could be all mental. 6-7 years ago when I focused on my heart beating I would get extreme anxiety just from that, or from focusing on my breath. Getting up fast would get anybody’s heart beating a little faster and that alone would create anxiety. The mind is powerful and it’ll make you believe almost anything if you’re scared of something. You definitely have a big problem and you should get checked and get it fixed. It could literally ruin your life.
Hey man it is not just abput heart beating fast. I actually dont have that problem. My resting heart rate is roughly 55 bpm.

I experience what are called premature ventricular contractions. When you feel that flutter,

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man it is not just abput heart beating fast. I actually dont have that problem. My resting heart rate is roughly 55 bpm.

I experience what are called premature ventricular contractions. When you feel that flutter,
Maybe it's AFIB

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might be correct.

symphathetic overactivity causing anxiety and pvc's

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I throw PVCs from time to time, it’s pretty normal man. I getvthem bad if I take any sort of decongestant

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I throw PVCs from time to time, it’s pretty normal man. I getvthem bad if I take any sort of decongestant
It sucks that we are prone. I mean, i used to get them from time to time during puberty but lately they have been too frequent.
It must have to do with my anxiety, which is pretty weird to me.

I say it is weird because being "amped up" in a positive way doesnt trigger them. I have been breaking PR's on 500mg test per week for 10 week, i was an animal in the gym, intensity w insane yet i didnt get them at all.

What tiggers them is this anxiety feeling mixed with fear.

At this point i seem to be more sensitive to them, ie. it takes way less to induce them, for whatever reason.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might be correct.

symphathetic overactivity causing anxiety and pvc's
Bro if I seem to take this whole thread so lightly it’s because I am COMPLETLY sure your whole problem is your Illness anxiety disorder. It can take many many different directions and it can ruin life’s and it’s strong enough to do damage on someone that’s completly healthy. There’s about 1% chance you actually have something happening to you. I’d take a step back, chill, and go see expect that’ll work with you on how avoiding such toxic habits. You’ll be so much happier bro trust me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro if I seem to take this whole thread so lightly it’s because I am COMPLETLY sure your whole problem is your Illness anxiety disorder. It can take many many different directions and it can ruin life’s and it’s strong enough to do damage on someone that’s completly healthy. There’s about 1% chance you actually have something happening to you. I’d take a step back, chill, and go see expect that’ll work with you on how avoiding such toxic habits. You’ll be so much happier bro trust me.
Anxiety disorder is a serious illness and as such should be treated like any other illness, not just brushed off as some mental sh1t.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anxiety disorder is a serious illness and as such should be treated like any other illness, not just brushed off as some mental sh1t.
That’s what I’m saying? It’s extremely serious and hard to work on so go get some help? The reason you feel some of us don’t take you seriously is because we’ve been telling you this since June... but you’re just starting to realise it

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP - yes, anxiety is something that needs to be dealt with. I believe the suggestions here - although I cannot speak for anyone else - is that you have been anxiety-ridden, and stabbing at possible reasons has only allowed your anxiety to escalate.

I would suggest reading source material on dealing with anxiety and finding coping mechanisms that might be helpful for you. Jumping straight to something like Wellbutrin is, in my opinion, not a good first step. Usually, a good first step is to become "self-policing" or "self-diagnosing" so that you sense when you are "going there" and then employ a coping mechanism or some form of self-talk.

Although, in a pinch, bourbon ... never mind.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since heart disease, lyme's and pulmonary infections are now excluded, i decided to start a detox protocol using cilantro and chlorella.

Also, will test for other diseases, oike hepatitis c.