Show suggestions?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alex jones and am coast to coast w/ george noorey have/had shows on that topic, you can download em at most file sharing torrent sites (pirate bay, etc) or try their websites or youtube
My top podcasts. Superhuman radio, infowars, coast to coast, politics and religion. Boom!

pacodav

Awards
alex jones and am coast to coast w/ george noorey have/had shows on that topic, you can download em at most file sharing torrent sites (pirate bay, etc) or try their websites or youtube
I'm looking for something less sensational than Alex Jones, and I think SHR would be the perfect place. There's just no way to know what's legit and what's not on Infowars. I'll check out the Coast to Coast show to see what it's about.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for something less sensational than Alex Jones, and I think SHR would be the perfect place. There's just no way to know what's legit and what's not on Infowars. I'll check out the Coast to Coast show to see what it's about.
I've found alex to be fairly credible on just about everything I've researched

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
My top podcasts. Superhuman radio, infowars, coast to coast, politics and religion. Boom!
I have a conference call with GCN.. the group that both produces and syndicates the Alex Jones / Inforwars show LOL

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
An updated show on Peptides - much has changed since the last time peptides were discussed.
we've been trying to do this.. the pep "experts" are few and far between.. I'd love to have Datbtrue on.. if anyone knows how to reach him.. carl

g4guy333

Awards
I think an interview with Dave Asprey, The Bulletproof Executive. Seems he also is into longer and better living. A discussion with Mr Asprey and Carl would be great.

YoungJD

Awards
Perhaps you could do a show on oxytocin for schizophrenia treatment carl or just a show on mental health

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carl,
I have heard a few short spots that say "if will cost millions of dollars if Monsanto has to label the boxes" for GMO. I think this is accurate. It won't take that much money to put the label on the box, but will cost them millions of dollars in SALES! Nobody wants to eat this $#it if they have a choice.
Good luck with the syndication effort.

Cogrick2

Awards
I saw Earl Fee, 85 years old, run a world-record 400m for his age group (85-90 or 85+, I think) last weekend. He has written a couple books and lifts weights. I would enjoy hearing him on the show.

brianlukey

Awards
I would like a show on statins (pros and cons). alternative treatments for cholesterol control, and COQ10 supplementation (w/ statins).
Hi davesavvy,

What are your information sources for saying that some/most people need to be concerned about treating or controlling their cholesterol? (Also, be sure to mention if you are speaking of serum cholesterol or dietary cholesterol...) From my sources (e.g. scientist Uffe Ravnsov, and many, many others besides) this is a non-issue for 99.5% of the population - and most of the others have a rare condition called familial hypercholesterolemia (Not, NOT at all applicable to the population at large).

This is an issue near and dear to my heart. I'm trying to reason with some of my relatives that their use of statins is not very wise in their particular cases. Of course their doctor is to be trusted more than me (right?), even thought I have studied this topic much more than said doctor... --- but I digress.

Thanks dave. I'm sincerely interested in asking you, because I am interested in solid evidence to support what you are inferring here.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://www.medicaldaily.com/people-type-2-diabetes-live-longer-if-theyre-overweight-what-obesity-paradox-331926

A co-worker showed this article and it pissed me off. "See, it says I am better off being overweight." I went back to my desk and read the whole article. Later I tried to point out that it only applied to people who already had a heart condition that had surgery. He would not even listen to logic. He sat there eating Girl Scout cookies saying he would live longer than me. I eat pretty clean and lift and he thinks he will outlive me? Are the American people this stupid? I am beginning to think so.

P.S. I have nothing against Girl Scout cookies, just cookies in general.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
SARMS, especially RAD. Too much info flowing around the internet about these things. Its such a Grey Area

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is buzz out there regarding Niacin Ribose. Apparently it has a more direct effect on NAD+ levels at the cellular level. There are a few internet adds on the web now heralding this latest fountain of youth, going into detail about how NAD+ levels decline as we age causing nerves to be at risk.
I don’t remember you covering this topic specifically niacin ribose, but I might have forgotten. This might be time to get LEF back on the air, as they have a Niacin Ribose supplement out.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An updated show on Peptides - much has changed since the last time peptides were discussed.
I'd second this.

The newer peptides are intriguing, and I think offer more potential insofar as regenerative/wound healing effects than even anabolics..

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lotsa joint suffering from weightlifting due to [insert your view]

Recommend focusing on natural remedies for it. Review all of the literature on what is best. Maybe a multi-part show dedicated to the usual:

Glucosamine
Hyaluronic acid
Cissus
Silicon

etc
etc

BAZSTER

Awards
Have Mark Bell on to talk about his "War on Carbs". I'm interested to hear about his results with Keto & Carnivore dieting..