Unanswered Shockingly Low T (Help!?)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha! A half hour is a virtual BLIP compared to the time I spent reading an old back and forth between you and other members concerning the causes of insulin resistance and the keto diet...was extremely informative though, plus your humour, so thanks for that HIT4ME.
Jokes aside then, could be interesting to hear your take on ejaculation / nutrient loss / testosterone and their interaction, etc...something tells me that you perceive frequent ejaculation as harmless...no compulsion to reply though.
LMAO - I am usually pretty wordy! Glad it was informative! The trick is trying to figure out what I just made up and what I think is real and what is actually real!

And a half hour - only because I had to take 2 breaks for "business". Haha. I'm a fast reader, and a faster...well, nevermind.

Anyway, I don't have any thoughts on the frequent ejaculation thing. I know I did it a lot more between 13-30 than I do now and I felt great when I was that young....even being just about to turn 40 - well, I do it much less and I don't feel as young. But then again, sometimes quantity and quality are very different too ....or that's what I say nowadays.

I haven't really looked into it. I mean, it makes sense it takes energy and can obviously be overdone. I definitely believe in overtraining, so I guess it is probably a factor. I'd probably have a lot more to say if I ever researched it...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So....ummm....I shouldn't have ejaculated 2x during this thread? I mean, it took me a half hour to read, but still?
You were able to twice within a half hour? Dang it, I envy you. It takes me forever; I couldn't twice in 30 minutes even if there was a million dollar reward and super models involved lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And in seriousness to this thread and the OP- I think the advice to get full panels done and see a doc is the best advice you can get. You have 1 number out of range and the diagnosis could change on a lot of things. Plus - who says that 1 test wasn't flawed somehow? You should get a full panel and at the very least this will confirm your test is low to begin with.

I'm not belittling the value of supplements; but they should be used as supplements and I would avoid taking them in your situation almost BECAUSE of the fact they may work. You have one number that is low, and may be low because of something else. You add in more variables and that number comes up and you think you're fine and then find out later you have a different issue and not only do you have more variables, but you just put a bandaid on the actual problem rather than finding it and treating it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You were able to twice within a half hour? Dang it, I envy you. It takes me forever; I couldn't twice in 30 minutes even if there was a million dollar reward and super models involved lol.
Well, I had 29 minutes of rest in between.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the National Health Service an approved 3rd party? Or did you mean Animal/Universal because Im running Stak then going for full bloods!
Can't speak for admin of course, but my understanding of the rules here is that for supplements, you would need Animal/Universal's approval to post blood work related to their product (I may be wrong though). I don't think he meant third party as in the place doing the blood work itself. For example, if company XYZ gives you products to run or you buy products and get their approval, you can post the blood work. But if they do not, then you cannot.

The reason for that is for example if someone were to create an account and say they were going to run company XYZ's product and do blood work and wanted to make the product look bad, they could simply not use it and post blood work and show it not do anything. Think of it similar to how some Amazon companies give people credits and money to buy competitors products in exchange for good reviews on theirs and bad reviews on competitors (which Amazon has come a long way with fixing).

I could be wrong; that's just been my understanding for the last couple years here.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't speak for admin of course, but my understanding of the rules here is that for supplements, you would need Animal/Universal's approval to post blood work related to their product (I may be wrong though). I don't think he meant third party as in the place doing the blood work itself. For example, if company XYZ gives you products to run or you buy products and get their approval, you can post the blood work. But if they do not, then you cannot.

The reason for that is for example if someone were to create an account and say they were going to run company XYZ's product and do blood work and wanted to make the product look bad, they could simply not use it and post blood work and show it not do anything. Think of it similar to how some Amazon companies give people credits and money to buy competitors products in exchange for good reviews on theirs and bad reviews on competitors (which Amazon has come a long way with fixing).

I could be wrong; that's just been my understanding for the last couple years here.
So. Let me do this in accordance with the rules.

@sns8778 , I would like to run bloodwork in September on M Test following my current run on Ultra Test. This will be entirely self sponsored, independent and unbiased. Yes. I am a sceptic but definitely not anti SNS by any means. In fact i have tried more SNS products than most and loved your nootropics particularly Huperzine A and Noopept XT which sadly you no longer seem to carry. I used to save up the labels but gave up because they were too difficult to peel off the bottles. i have one remaining creased label of the OG Focus XT. I love your single ingredient labels and have Vaso6 next on my list to try.

i have a self vested interest in testing but it is not to bash any company and certainly not SNS. it is part of my journey to search and discover if there are any natty products that might shift the dials on my borderline low t levels hence my constant harping on about bloodwork. I have no interest in manipulating test results simply to discredit a company. i get nothing out of that, just a lighter wallet! My health and well being come first in this exercise. i can post proof of payment and show pics of the bottles when they arrive and as they are being used but short of physically monitoring usage on a daily basis there would have to be an element of trust involved .

That's all i can do i guess. I've made my pitch. You never know. The results could turn out to be a pleasant surprise and great advert. And if it isn't, its an N=1 experiment on an a non typical subject

PS: Note that my post asking for clarification on arrangement with AL, pointing out broken links to the rules and FAQs, and not finding any rules on posting bloodwork has been deleted! I suspect my time on this board is short;)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So. Let me do this in accordance with the rules.

@sns8778 , I would like to run bloodwork in September on M Test following my current run on Ultra Test. This will be entirely self sponsored, independent and unbiased. Yes. I am a sceptic but definitely not anti SNS by any means. In fact i have tried more SNS products than most and loved your nootropics particularly Huperzine A and Noopept XT which sadly you no longer seem to carry. I used to save up the labels but gave up because they were too difficult to peel off the bottles. i have one remaining creased label of the OG Focus XT. I love your single ingredient labels and have Vaso6 next on my list to try.

i have a self vested interest in testing but it is not to bash any company and certainly not SNS. it is part of my journey to search and discover if there are any natty products that might shift the dials on my borderline low t levels hence my constant harping on about bloodwork. I have no interest in manipulating test results simply to discredit a company. i get nothing out of that, just a lighter wallet! My health and well being come first in this exercise. i can post proof of payment and show pics of the bottles when they arrive and as they are being used but short of physically monitoring usage on a daily basis there would have to be an element of trust involved .

That's all i can do i guess. I've made my pitch. You never know. The results could turn out to be a pleasant surprise and great advert. And if it isn't, its an N=1 experiment on an a non typical subject

PS: Note that my post asking for clarification on arrangement with AL, pointing out broken links to the rules and FAQs, and not finding any rules on posting bloodwork has been deleted! I suspect my time on this board is short;)
I am going to pm you in more detail to your reply but I wanted to reply to parts of it here that may help other people.

Noopept XT - unfortunately we do no longer manufacture or sell Noopept XT but there are some retailers including DPS that are blowing out the inventory that they have left so for anyone that's interested, it's a heck of a deal.

Reload Program - anyone wanting to participate in the Reload program (basically a loyalty program), you can send back full bottles, peel the barcodes off, or most people cut the barcodes out with the plastic backing attached. Actually, sending back the actual bottles is easiest and most convenient for us but we don't ask people to do that because it costs them more in shipping fees. But if you'd rather pay the couple extra dollars in shipping that peel the labels or cut them out, that's fine with us. For anyone not familiar with the Reload program, here are the details:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/reload-loyalty-program/

To anyone reading, I didn't dismiss his request. I pm'd him privately about it and let him know that I don't have final decisions here to approve logs, testings, or blood work things like this. Because I tend to be too nice and in the past gave out too much stuff and got burned on people not fulfilling so many logs, that decision is no longer mine to make and is made by a team. And with the not so pleasant interaction in this and another thread, I know they wouldn't approve it for him now but I did offer to help him in any way and also told him that if we can stop arguing, in a few months I'd be willing to submit his request for approval.

As far as your time on the board, I can't speak on that. I didn't take the admin as trying to be harsh, but just clarifying the rules. That's something I have no control over there. My offer to help you with any questions that I ever can about your condition based off my past experiences with my own stands whether you're on AM or not. I really am here to help people; and feel free to take me up on that and you'll see that the extent that I'm willing to help people goes far beyond suggesting supplements.

Hopefully now this can be a formal truce haha and any further communication can be had via PM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't read many of the responses, just wanted to say those tests look like the home kits that only measure free testosterone, and not your total serum test. Free test being low is obviously not a positive thing but that doesn't mean your serum levels are automatically crap. Definitely go get checked by an endo to see what the whole picture is.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its pretty simple. When I told you the rule and there is no further explanation, that means its the end of discussion about the matter. If you wanted further explanation to avoid any personal issues going forward you easily could have PM'd me but that would go against your pattern of passive aggressive jabs. I suspect your time on the board equates to whether you want to continue that pattern.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty simple. When I told you the rule and there is no further explanation, that means its the end of discussion about the matter. If you wanted further explanation to avoid any personal issues going forward you easily could have PM'd me but that would go against your pattern of passive aggressive jabs. I suspect your time on the board equates to whether you want to continue that pattern.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
noted. PM sent

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey. Chairman Mao.

Sent you a PM to deactivate my account as i couldn't find any account deactivation control on the My Account page.

Free - thinker checking out!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s Stalin. Have a nice day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey. Chairman Mao.

Sent you a PM to deactivate my account as i couldn't find any account deactivation control on the My Account page.

LOL, wow major passive aggressiveness... that post basically says "I might be a bitch, but I am a bitch that likes to have the last word... "

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, wow major passive aggressiveness... that post basically says "I might be a bitch, but I am a bitch that likes to have the last word... "
Nah, he never meant to be that way. No way. It’s all just a misunderstanding. 😆

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
op - you sound like in ireland and have 3.6nmol, which 103 ng/dl. was test blood into tube or some whacky saliva/bloodspot/urine thing. if last, go get real blood at lab.

103ng/dl - do.not.waste.money.on.supplements. if manage to respond to one that actually "work" - you pay (not know irish money) $40-$80 u.s. for 1 month, and get *maybe* 100 or so point more. search all internet = find a few posted lab results showing 100...150 *maybe* jump for various 'common test used' ingredients. this always result, internet wide - not all can be fake "rival" post. "work"? yes, technical - but you at 200-250 not mean hill of beans.

10ml generic test in us is $40 - last months at trt range dose. you 38? may consider dr supervised trt. maybe if fix life problem you good for what? another 5 years? if want 800+ test, eventually have trt needed unless very lucky outlier.

good luck!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey. Chairman Mao.

lololol this is hilarious. what a sad boy. ciao

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey. Chairman Mao.

That's Supreme Admin Mao to you sir.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Just host it on your own website/wordpress blog, liability is then not AM's :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think it should ever be encouraged for anyone to disparage any company in any circumstance. I also don't think anyone should ever intentionally be disrespectful to the admin who is nice enough to provide us all this forum to post on.

Andy Roo

Awards
I don't think it should ever be encouraged for anyone to disparage any company in any circumstance. I also don't think anyone should ever intentionally be disrespectful to the admin who is nice enough to provide us all this forum to post on.
To me, who's been away from the forum for 6 months or so...it just sounded like two men who have a history with each other, giving as good as they get, trying to get one over on each other, the usual ego thing between men who have disagreements...most of us do it from time to time...although it did seem ucheoma wasn't as well liked by SOME...and if passive aggressiveness was an issue, that generally doesn't go down well in majority (heterosexual) male spaces, granted.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To me, who's been away from the forum for 6 months or so...it just sounded like two men who have a history with each other, giving as good as they get, trying to get one over on each other, the usual ego thing between men who have disagreements...most of us do it from time to time...although it did seem ucheoma wasn't as well liked by SOME...and if passive aggressiveness was an issue, that generally doesn't go down well in majority (heterosexual) male spaces, granted.
He seemingly tried to create a company conflict in another thread which upset a lot of people and derailed the thread for quite some time and then came into this thread and started trying to start an argument with me when my post as to help the OP; it had absolutely nothing to do with him. And my posts were not to argue with him, I took the time to address every single point he made and repeatedly asked that if he had a problem with me or the company to simply block me, not read my posts, etc. It really detracted from what this thread was about and the points that he was arguing were a bit odd in that everyone in the thread had told the OP to get blood work done and see a doctor and my posts elaborated more than anyone else's on the exact types of blood work needed based off personal experience. He followed that up by asking for free product which I nicely explained I would never get the okay to send him because he had already made negative comments about the product he was asking for and there's no way I could get it approved internally because they wouldn't think it would be an objective review. He then threatened to do something that is against forum rules and when the admin told him that it was against the rules, he was rude to the admin and argued with the admin about the rules on his own forum. (Admins forum = Admins rules)

Really wish the thread had/would stay on topic to helping the original poster.

Andy Roo

Awards
He seemingly tried to create a company conflict in another thread which upset a lot of people and derailed the thread for quite some time and then came into this thread and started trying to start an argument with me when my post as to help the OP; it had absolutely nothing to do with him. And my posts were not to argue with him, I took the time to address every single point he made and repeatedly asked that if he had a problem with me or the company to simply block me, not read my posts, etc. It really detracted from what this thread was about and the points that he was arguing were a bit odd in that everyone in the thread had told the OP to get blood work done and see a doctor and my posts elaborated more than anyone else's on the exact types of blood work needed based off personal experience. He followed that up by asking for free product which I nicely explained I would never get the okay to send him because he had already made negative comments about the product he was asking for and there's no way I could get it approved internally because they wouldn't think it would be an objective review. He then threatened to do something that is against forum rules and when the admin told him that it was against the rules, he was rude to the admin and argued with the admin about the rules on his own forum. (Admins forum = Admins rules)

Really wish the thread had/would stay on topic to helping the original poster.
Ahhh, understood sns8778, which also explains why other guys took issue with him too...and it's okay, we can get back on topic for the OP

Andy Roo

Awards
So OP, (Malbranque) when everything else has been tried, blood work, supplements, diet, TRT...I reckon there must be something to the masturbation / sexual frequency thing in regards to testosterone and general feelings of well being...why else would boxers / other sportsmen refrain from sex for up to a year before important bouts and major events?
Personally, I'm at an age where I have to put limits on sex / self-pleasure / looking at erotic material to the point of ejaculation, which takes a lot of discipline, because women's asses and what can be done with them are...a thing...but after a streak of no ejaculation for 60 days which I've done in the past, I felt invincible, energy and physicality...will get bloods done next time I reach that peak.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So OP, (Malbranque) when everything else has been tried, blood work, supplements, diet, TRT...I reckon there must be something to the masturbation / sexual frequency thing in regards to testosterone and general feelings of well being...why else would boxers / other sportsmen refrain from sex for up to a year before important bouts and major events?
Personally, I'm at an age where I have to put limits on sex / self-pleasure / looking at erotic material to the point of ejaculation, which takes a lot of discipline, because women's asses and what can be done with them are...a thing...but after a streak of no ejaculation for 60 days which I've done in the past, I felt invincible, energy and physicality...will get bloods done next time I reach that peak.
It's been years since I looked into the masturbation/sexual frequency in regards to testosterone thing. I know that traditionally boxers and many athletes did this because they were told it would 'save their testosterone which would increase aggression' but I think we all know now that it doesn't actually work like that. I know they studied it in boxers at one time and were never able to establish that it made any difference in testosterone levels, performance, etc.

I do think that it can definitely make a difference in terms of ejaculate consistency and volume and libido in general though.

Interesting observation and contribution from your end. I think I would be intolerable if I went 60 days without :ROFLMAO:

Andy Roo

Awards
It's been years since I looked into the masturbation/sexual frequency in regards to testosterone thing. I know that traditionally boxers and many athletes did this because they were told it would 'save their testosterone which would increase aggression' but I think we all know now that it doesn't actually work like that. I know they studied it in boxers at one time and were never able to establish that it made any difference in testosterone levels, performance, etc.

I do think that it can definitely make a difference in terms of ejaculate consistency and volume and libido in general though.

Interesting observation and contribution from your end. I think I would be intolerable if I went 60 days without :ROFLMAO:
LOL! Yeah, it's been said testosterone 'peaks' after 7 days of non-ejaculation etc, loads of different theories (excuse the pun)...after 60 days, you might be surprised, you may feel quite calm with all this reserve energy to draw upon when needed...the sex drive diminishes when not used, but we all react differently.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn I really wanted to hear about his ultra test experience..,Regardless weather negative or not, I'm still getting a few

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I think the last sentence was the reason they told boxers no sex...it made them really pissed!!!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free-thinking OP - I’ll see your 3.6nmol and raise (lower?) you 1.8nmol.