Shock Therapy and Storm (Sample - Quick Review/Opinion)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
This is some seriously nice stuff. I decided to take both of the doses and mixed it into a bottle of APX's Redline. Damn, it literally feels like I am floating in the clouds. The focus and energy...it feels like,
:redeemerwhore:

It's been a few hours now, and still feeling pumped after the gym and all through classes afterwards.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it, noot!

Shock Therapy is great and Storm is awesome, too. I personally like ST mixed with EAA Stack (both grape - mmmmm) pre and Green Apple Torrent post. ST is one of the best PWO mixes on the market, hands down. Great price and great results.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! What flavor did ya try...???
Agreed and curious of the same thing...
Redline Mandarin Orange
Shock Therapy and Storm both were grape.

The flavors mixed really well. It's been at least 10 hours now and still feeling pretty great, no crash or anything, but still the focus and mood is up and feeling really awake. There was some goosebumps and flushed feeling initially, but within minutes it smoothly moved to a more relaxed state that just felt great both in the gym and just sitting in class.

May I say...better than Jack3d? :D Definitely in terms of the non-existent crash.

:thumbsup:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am waiting to receive a sample of Shock Therapy from Universals site which I filled out the form over two weeks and I am still waiting. I would like to try it before I purchase it just to make sure it works for me. How long does it take to receive a sample from Universal ? I know from Controlled Labs when I requested a sample of WF I received it the same week and I tried it and it was pretty good and then I ordered a container right away on my next supplement purchase. I don't play around if I try a sample of something and it works for me I purchase it .

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Gotta love me sum Shock and Storm. Great products and a great value. I love the new Citrus Blast ST.