Unanswered Shilajit - best natural substance for testosterone?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have anyone experiance with this? Everything I have read indicates this is like a "miracle" product? That it is supposed to give you increases of like 20%.

I believe alot of Indian cultures have used this since way back and it is known as a strengthening and energizing substance.

A link on a good read

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fadogia

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmm. These two in one? That would be better than steroids.. haha
Ferodrox. Search Ferodrox Lean Mass Accrual and the write up I did on it should pop up

...but no, this is a natural OTC supplement. Not comparable to steroids

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ferodrox. Search Ferodrox Lean Mass Accrual and the write up I did on it should pop up

...but no, this is a natural OTC supplement. Not comparable to steroids
Found it.

Kaged Muscle Ferodrox - Underrated Lean Body Mass Accrual Agent

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve used it in Antaeus titan and loved the product but not sure if it was the Shilajit or the tomatidine. Very good combo between the two though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My plan for my upcoming PCT is to use Black Magic Super Natty.

Fadogia, PrimaVie, and some other big players. I am also curious about the Byroviron..

2CAA6475-7D72-4EE5-BFB7-1014CBAAE92D.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We include it in CEL MTEST because the data certainly is very promising.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My plan for my upcoming PCT is to use Black Magic Super Natty.

Fadogia, PrimaVie, and some other big players. I am also curious about the Byroviron..

View attachment 182743
The Byroviron looks promising

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20032987

Increase in body weight as well as weight of testis, prostate, seminal vesicle, and epididymis was noticed. Transverse sections of testis exhibited increased spermatogenesis and a significant increase in sperm count in epididymis. The fructose content of seminal vesicle was also increased. The extract treatment also brought a significant increase in serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone levels. The studies clearly reflect androgenic activity of the extract and its effects on hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis.

So it raised T and LH levels and increased the size of sex organs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Byroviron looks promising

So it raised T and LH levels and increased the size of sex organs.
I’m definitely a fan of all that...

Forget about waiting for PCT, I’m going to have to start this tomorrow!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL M test has a nice full dose. M test and Ferodrox are my favorite boosters

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! Now I'm corious of all those products. Which one to pick!?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been around a decent bit and is in quite a few solid products. I’ve been a fan since it was in the original Bioforge.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn! Now I'm corious of all those products. Which one to pick!?
Go with whatever human studies show increases levels the highest then sups based on animal studies. This way you are insured to get good results.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go with whatever human studies show increases levels the highest then sups based on animal studies. This way you are insured to get good results.
But it’s relevant to note that increasing testosterone levels within normal ranges (ie, not supraphysiological) will not lead to increased lean body mass.

That’s why I opt for ingredients that have been shown to increase lean body mass specifically (such as KSM-66, LJ100). These two have also been shown to increase testosterone levels as well, but the lean body
mass increases most likely aren’t due to the increase in testosterone levels.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But it’s relevant to note that increasing testosterone levels within normal ranges (ie, not supraphysiological) will not lead to increased lean body mass.

That’s why I opt for ingredients that have been shown to increase lean body mass specifically (such as KSM-66, LJ100). These two have also been shown to increase testosterone levels as well, but the lean body
Well no that's why 1-Andro is the best option. 330 mg daily was just as effective as 300 mg of T weekly. No herb compares to that so far in studies.

https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00616.2013?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used it in Antaeus titan and loved the product but not sure if it was the Shilajit or the tomatidine. Very good combo between the two though.

I've used this product as well and had positive results. Antaeus Labs has a lot of quality products.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t understand your post. 1-Andro and herbs aren’t comparable
OP questions was = Shilajit - best natural substance for testosterone?

1-Andro would be the best. He wasn't asking which herb is the best. Everyone should know their options.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1-Andro would be the best. He wasn't asking which herb is the best. Everyone should know their options.
I could take AAS and get a solid PCT and do everything right but it's a risk and I already have super high test and GH levels, and am only 21, never touched any AAS. I don't want some gains in return of maybe not getting those natural productions back to where they were... I hope you understand what I mean.

Like I could do a cycle, do a PCT, but I highly doubt I would get back to where I am. And if that would be the case, I could just do cycles after cycles and get bigger and bigger. Eventually I would need TRT, or just have to stick with the lower test levels. And as the body constantly adapts and strives for homoestasis, the lower test levels would eventually make me end up with gains, worse than currently. Like my hormones now are at a very high and I don't want to change that for some "temporary" gains. I already bench like 315 for 2-3 reps at this age, at a bodyweight of 180 or less. Fairly lean too!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand your post. 1-Andro and herbs aren’t comparable
Welcome to any of his posts they don’t make logical sense.

Ya because when they say natural they mean something that won’t suppress your natural levels. Don’t be dense.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to say that the black magic test booster looks phenomenal

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would taking this for lets say two months then going off cause surpression? Or if anything promote gains?
This would work by further stimulating natural t production. So suppression would not be a worry.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Not so sure 1 andro is considered natural in the sense the op is talking

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I suppose we have different definitions of natural then

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really enjoyed the Black Magic Natty product. Amazing increase in libido. Maybe moreso than Diesel Test Hardcore. It def gave me better erections. Hard to tell if I got much else (gains) from it tho. DPS had twinpacks last I checked.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really enjoyed the Black Magic Natty product. Amazing increase in libido. Maybe moreso than Diesel Test Hardcore. It def gave me better erections. Hard to tell if I got much else (gains) from it tho. DPS had twinpacks last I checked.
I wonder what that is attributed to the increase in libido, which ingredient specifically?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hi mate, how much was shown for lean body mass increase with LJ100?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder what that is attributed to the increase in libido, which ingredient specifically?
Every ingredient in Black Magic is beneficial- that’s the beauty of it! The Fadogia is likely the biggest player in the libido department, but the others are also big players. The proprietary blend is a bit disappointing but it works, and it works well so who cares!

I know you have been considering it for a while now....you just have to get it!

I will be getting more very soon. The twin pack available at the place @Danksta710 mentioned is the way to go, and makes it very reasonably priced.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As little as 100mg/day

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As little as 100mg/day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genuine Shilajit has a ton of benefits, which I'll be using. That said, most of the stuff on the market is bunk/bs, even from reputable suppliers.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Genuine Shilajit has a ton of benefits, which I'll be using. That said, most of the stuff on the market is bunk/bs, even from reputable suppliers.
You’re going to make a product? Or just for personal use?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been let down so many times with test boosters in the past is black natty really that good?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Every ingredient in Black Magic is beneficial- that’s the beauty of it! The Fadogia is likely the biggest player in the libido department, but the others are also big players. The proprietary blend is a bit disappointing but it works, and it works well so who cares!

I know you have been considering it for a while now....you just have to get it!

I will be getting more very soon. The twin pack available at the place @Danksta710 mentioned is the way to go, and makes it very reasonably priced.
What are the main benefits you noticed from Black Magic ?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was that one test booster that had this and took over the boards for a few years before M-Test.
I used to buy it all the time.