Sesathin - Sounds like awesome addition for androgen cycles

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just received my order of sesathin from Avant Labs. This stuff has me rather intrigued with it's massive range of benefits being touted by the Avant crew. Here's a quick breakdown of the effects:

1. Huge increase in fat burning.
2. Burn more fat when dieting and when FED.
3. Protects the liver from necrosis.
4. Protects the kidneys from renal failure.
5. Improves cholesterol profile dramatically.
6. Has anti-cancer properties.
7. Protects or elevates vitamin E in the blood stream.

So basically it's going to keep the fat off while bulking, and increase your fat burning while cutting. The liver and kidney protection sounds awesome for protection while on methylated steroids, and the cholesterol benefits surely can't be ignored as well. There's a full write-up of the stuff on the Avant page that's worth reading up on. This is one supplement that has me pretty excited personally. Has anyone else on the board considered supplementing with sesamin?

Bryan

Awards
yah Par suggested it would be great when using methylated steroids, I ordered 6 bottles myself, but for overall health reasons not just for running w/ cycles.

sawastea

Awards
I'm looking forward to my HEAT/SeaTHIN order to arrive...

Should be sometime next week (whenever HEAT gets into AL)

H.E.A.T.
SesaTHIN

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try HEAT myself when I start cutting in a week, but I seriously doubt it's going to make it past Canadian customs here. Where I live in Alberta the customs agents seem to be especially stringent on stopping items like yohimbine, alcar, 7-keto etc. etc. etc. I suspect I may be personally red-flagged as I've had numerous items stopped in the past. I ordered 3 bottles just for the hell of it though, if it's stopped I should just be out the shipping as my stuff that's been stopped from Avant has always been returned when refused entry.

The sesathin has an interesting taste, I'd almost say it's somewhat similar to ingesting flax oil in taste/texture, tasting somewhat similar to sunflower seeds. It's not great tasting, but not terrible by any means.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HEAT Stack, and orders that containing it that were held, will start shipping today.

PM me your name, and I'll make sure yours is one that goes out today. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds exciting but at the same time almost to good to be true (Not knocking Par, he's great). I'll wait for customer feedback.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to jump all over the introductory price of sesathin and bought enough to last a year. They recommend halving your fish oil dosage, which for myself was in the range of 15-18 grams per day on most occasions. This alone will help to offset the cost of the stuff. And if it indeed works as touted I'll be laughing all the way to outstanding results.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I decided to jump all over the introductory price of sesathin and bought enough to last a year. They recommend halving your fish oil dosage, which for myself was in the range of 15-18 grams per day on most occasions. This alone will help to offset the cost of the stuff. And if it indeed works as touted I'll be laughing all the way to outstanding results.

Definitely let us know what your experiences are with this stuff. Sounds cool.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it's too early to gauge results as of yet, but I can honestly say that I'm starting to despise the taste of this stuff. I don't know whether it's the actual taste, texture, or combination of both, but something makes me want to wretch when taking this stuff.

I have noticed that my face feels warm/flushed when taking this with a large meal, whether that is indicative of a metabolism increase or not I can't say for certain, but definitely seems like a possiblity. I'm taking a week off from lifting and keeping my calories quite high, and 5 days in with no workouts my weight is stagnant, and bodyfat seems relatively unchanged.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I read the read up and some comments over at Avant. When the price comes down (usually by Mike carrying it) then I'll look into it. I'm talking even lower than the "introductory" price ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it's too early to gauge results as of yet, but I can honestly say that I'm starting to despise the taste of this stuff. I don't know whether it's the actual taste, texture, or combination of both, but something makes me want to wretch when taking this stuff.

I have noticed that my face feels warm/flushed when taking this with a large meal, whether that is indicative of a metabolism increase or not I can't say for certain, but definitely seems like a possiblity. I'm taking a week off from lifting and keeping my calories quite high, and 5 days in with no workouts my weight is stagnant, and bodyfat seems relatively unchanged.
I must just be a sick bastard, then - I like the taste.

I notice the warming effect as well, along with lack of fat gain from a relatively horrible diet. It's been a few weeks for me, and I do not notice any lessening of effect.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have Sesathin and just started using it. I think it tastes good.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More products to try, just great. I've tried almost all Avant's products so I guess the tradition has to continue at some point. I can't try it until my trial for Joey (Body Octane) is done though.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on it for about a week now, at 3 *1/2 capfuls per day, and it seems I'm already starting to see some effects. I've dropped 2 pounds in the last few days, while eating approx. 3400 calories a day, and weighing 165 pounds. This should be over maintenance, especially considering I'm not lifting this week. The only other mildly thermogenic/cutting supplement I'm taking is green tea capsules 5 times per day. I'm starting in on a carb-cycling cutting phase tomorrow, so I'm very interested to see what happens once I'm in a calorie defecit.

Bryan

Awards
I'm getting a noticable increase in body temp shortly after dosing.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
how much longer will the beta pricing be going on for?...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found out that I was dosing it stronger than originally intended. I was taking 1/2 capful 3 times per day, but wasn't aware that it needs to be shaken each time before dosing. The oil separates and settles out on top. I've found that when shaken the taste is much easier to tolerate, and doesn't really bother me in the least.

Something I've noticed is the heat seems to be more intense when taken with large carbohydrate meals, on my higher carb days in particular. On days when I'm low carbing the heat sensation seems almost non-existant.

surferdude26

Awards
thats kind of weird. I dont get any heat sensations at all, but my gf said that im always warm now and I do notice that im sweating in the gym now, and I usually never sweat (unless its hot as hell and they turn off the AC). I do notice it inhibiting fat gain though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much longer will the beta pricing be going on for?...
My original shipment was supposed to last us 2-3 months, and we are close to sold out in a month.

I have rushed another huge shipment out, which is due in this week, but the retailers and distributors are really starting to get on our case. From what they have told me, they are getting bombarded with requests for SesaThin.

I can't give a simple answer, since we are going to be capping much of the next batch. If I had to, I would say only a few weeks left on the beta price of the liquid before it will be shipped out to distributors.

lostlbs

Awards
My original shipment was supposed to last us 2-3 months, and we are close to sold out in a month.

I have rushed another huge shipment out, which is due in this week, but the retailers and distributors are really starting to get on our case. From what they have told me, they are getting bombarded with requests for SesaThin.

I can't give a simple answer, since we are going to be capping much of the next batch. If I had to, I would say only a few weeks left on the beta price of the liquid before it will be shipped out to distributors.
Will the distributors still get liquid ?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I also like the taste.
I wouldn't go as far as to say i LIKE the taste, but I don't dislike it either. It's bearable.

Started taking it yesterday, and I have noticed the increased body temperature after dosing that everyone else has. It's too early to make any more comments.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the distributors still get liquid ?
I don't know about the current incarnation, though we are going to redesign the liquid product. Most have expressed interested in the caps over the liquid.

We have a whole line of products planned...this is so versatile, and lends itself to so many food-type things.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sheesh - are your bars for sale again?

My girlfriend is hooked on them, and has been bugging me for over a month to get some more.

lostlbs

Awards
I don't know about the current incarnation, though we are going to redesign the liquid product. Most have expressed interested in the caps over the liquid.

We have a whole line of products planned...this is so versatile, and lends itself to so many food-type things.
I hope there is still a liquid, because caps tend to be much more expensive :mad:

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh - are your bars for sale again?

My girlfriend is hooked on them, and has been bugging me for over a month to get some more.

Yeah bro, they're still on sale. www.sheeshbars.com :)

As for the sesathin, I'd love capsules because they lend themselves towards easier transportation. It'd be much easier for me to slip a few caps in my pocket to take during the day rather than have the whole bottle of oil with me throughout the day.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today and should start it very soon (after I finish w/ Body Octane).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today and should start it very soon (after I finish w/ Body Octane).

Cool, I'd like to see a review done by someone with ample experience. This stuff sounds too good to be true..I just wish the price would go down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the results already coming back, the price is VERY reasonable - especially when you compare what the price was before I had it custom made.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started today. Taste isn't bad at all. It just has a nutty flavor to it. If you've had research prodcuts, this is nothing at all. I'll take a 1/2ml (half cap) 3x/day as I am fairly lean.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am feeling an increase in temperature about 1 hour after I take it now. Nothing extreme but definetly noticeble.

size

Awards
  • Established
It has made me look flat, but I think it has helped in weight loss. However, I am doing so much cardio at the moment that it is hard to pin point one thing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leaning out a bit I think. Some guy at the gym said I looked more cut but its tough to really tell yet.

Another thing:

Libido seems to be dropping a bit. Nothing major though.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking sesathin in combination with guggul extreme, nicotine, HEAT stack, and green tea extract, I just added in Yohimburn es in conjunction. I'm a fat buring machine right now, I dropped 3 pounds last week. Despite the weightloss I'm getting stronger in my workouts, as my reps in my first two workouts this week have increased noticably. With these results I'm turning into a huge Avant Labs convert, enough so that I'm seriously considering purchasing some leptigen mass and basic formula once I clear some room on my credit cards.

I am however experiencing a drop in libido, as other users on the Avant forum have also noticed. From what I gather they haven't really been able to pinpoint the cause of this libido drop as of yet, but for myself I've noticed that the topical yohimbine from the Yohimburn es seems to help in that department.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have some Absolved on the way as we speak though, I feel that for myself this is going to be more effective for the time being than the yohimburn es until I lean up a touch more, and I suspect that I have a fair amount of visceral adipose tissue. I'm hoping to lean up to the 7-8 percent range, and then hit up a methyl-dien lean mass cycle at that point.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Leaning out a bit I think. Some guy at the gym said I looked more cut but its tough to really tell yet.

Another thing:

Libido seems to be dropping a bit. Nothing major though.

and its only been 3 days? thats pretty good.

Maxx...how long have you been on your cocktail there?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started up on the HEAT stack on saturday of last week, cutting with nicotine, guggul extreme and green tea for two weeks, and have been on sesathin for about a month now.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey max silver,

How are the results of the sesathin so far? Your the first person Ive read about being on it for a decent amount of time other than a few people associated with avant. Most say they are leaning out nicely, but many are also reporting quite a few negative side effects that leave me hesitant.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
http://ss.jircas.affrc.go.jp/engpage/jarq/37-3/37-03-02.pdf

can someone read that, and translate it..lol. It is a study on rats with sesamin, and it says it decreased the hepatic activity and mRNA abundance of lipgenic enzymes. This was associated with the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1, a transcriptional factor that regulates the lipogenic enzyme gene expression.

what does that mean? Sorry not a biologist..lol..

h19

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had pretty decent results with the stuff so far. The first week I was on it was when on a week off from lifting, right after finishing up with pct. I kept my calories very high, and gained very little or no fat that week. I've been using it while cutting for a few weeks, and can't really say what results I can attribute to the sesathin alone as I've been on other supplements as well. The first week back lifting was while cutting, but oddly enough I gained a pound or two that week. I'm just now starting to see the normal weight loss that one would associate with a cutting diet now, so it's a little early to tell.

lostlbs

Awards
sesathin + fl7= fun carbups with little fat
sesathin + fl7= Definate leaning out
but yes i have noticed a decrease in libido, but its not only from sesathin its from norephedrine + low carb/calorie + sessathin

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update. I am almost done my bottle (probably week left) and it definetly helps with fat loss. It also flattens you out but so does most potent fat burners (T3, Triac, etc..). I do get a little warm feeling after I take it but that has decreased the longer I use it. THe most obvious results happened around the 2nd week when all of a sudden you run out of hole on your belts to hold you pants up. Libido is still slightly down but nothing to worry about. Overall I tihnk the product works very well and probably has some very synergisitic properties wioth other substances. I will be using it again.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wait until you try this stuff with HEAT stack, in my first week on this combination I've lost about 2.5 pounds or so, and my strength has been increasing in all of my lifts. I've been stacking it with nicotine, HEAT stack, and guggul extreme, and these have proven to be a very effective cutting stack thusfar.

As soon as I get my homebrew FL7 items and absolved in and have some time on those, I'll be sure to update that as well. I've decided to go allout on this cut to maximize results without any androgen cycles, (suspect I have some prostate related issues), and have ordered some leptigen mass and basic formula. This should be one seriously effective stack, I may in fact increase calories somewhat and shoot for a recomp instead of a straight cut.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean nicotine?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicotine in gum form. I chew 2mg 6 times daily. I find it to be a very effective appetite suppressant, mood/cognitive ability enhancer, as well as find it to have potent nutrient partitioning ability in combination with green tea.

Bryan

Awards
nicotine is definately a staple in my cutting stack. Especially since its easy to obtain for us Canadians :D

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
http://ss.jircas.affrc.go.jp/engpage/jarq/37-3/37-03-02.pdf

can someone read that, and translate it..lol. It is a study on rats with sesamin, and it says it decreased the hepatic activity and mRNA abundance of lipgenic enzymes. This was associated with the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1, a transcriptional factor that regulates the lipogenic enzyme gene expression.

what does that mean? Sorry not a biologist..lol..

h19
Lipogenic enzymes are the ones that encourage the storage of fat in the cell. If they are decreased, you could eat more without incurring the normal amount of fatty tissue accumulation.

Greenguy