Serms etc. Shelf life

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the proposed ban BS...I’m thinking of stocking up on some RC ancillaries...After all, “no serm, no cycle”

How long do liquid serms and such stay good, kept in a cool dark place (aka hidden in my closet lol)

Thanks

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What ban? Serms are official medications that you can buy at the pharmacy. They certainly wont be banned.

I heard about SARMS getting banned, i guess as a research chemical.
And i assume it applies to the USA.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the proposed ban BS...I’m thinking of stocking up on some RC ancillaries...After all, “no serm, no cycle”

How long do liquid serms and such stay good, kept in a cool dark place (aka hidden in my closet lol)

Thanks
Biggest companies will still be able to make it bro even if it was in China’s ban list. A lot of compagnies are going to disappear but the big UGL labs are going to stay intact.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They'll last a long time, I asked a doctor if there was any risk in taking expired medication and he told me that no medicines expire as such, they just degrade over time and only one or two he could think of degrade at a rate worth worrying about. To be fair, I didn't ask what the one or two were, but I'm sure you'll be fine with sealed, well stored rc medications, at worst you might have to heat and shake if they precipitate out of solution.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some stuff will degrade in to some nasty ****, I think Epi is one of them? Don’t quote me on that. SERMs won’t degrade though, or really even lose their potency to be honest.