Maybe @Old Witch. ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know. I don’t want to be the grumpy cynic. But I’ve wasted money on post-ban UK SD before. And I hate seeing capsulized SARMS.
I’m sure it’s all legit, I’d just rather get ugl SD these days. It’s everywhere and it’s never going away. The beautiful toxic **** that it is.
SD is like that ex that’s the world’s worst human, everyone of your friends and family hate her guts and she’s pure evil. But she’s such an amazing lay, you keep buckling and having her over.
You always regret it even though it’s awesome.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD is like that ex that’s the world’s worst human, everyone of your friends and family hate her guts and she’s pure evil. But she’s such an amazing lay, you keep buckling and having her over.
Hahaha kinda describes my previous relationship. Also, I love SD.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know. I don’t want to be the grumpy cynic. But I’ve wasted money on post-ban UK SD before. And I hate seeing capsulized SARMS.
I’m sure it’s all legit, I’d just rather get ugl SD these days. It’s everywhere and it’s never going away. The beautiful toxic **** that it is.

🤐