SCIVATION QUAKE 10.0 STIM FREE

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a sponsored log for Scivation's Quake 10.0 Stim Free. I want to thank TheSolution and SCIVATION for this opportunity.

scivation-quake-caf-free-lemon-drop-20-s-2.gif

At first glance this looks to be an awesome product, with a lot of great ingredients dosed to max.

(Per 2 Scoops = 1 Serving)
-7 grams of bcaa's
-6 grams of citrulline
-3 grams tyrosine
-1.5 grams LCLT
-2 grams peak02
-1 grams capros
-1.5 grams arginine nitrate
-200mg theanine
-50mg astragin

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some info on me:
6ft tall, 31yo male, 240lbs.

Currently on a recomp

Training has been Scott Stevenson's Fortitude Training as well as some DC training and FST 7 style sets.

I have been training more instinctually​, listening to my body and focusing more on recovery and rest, than I previously have in the past.

I workout 4 days a week with weights. M W F Sat, with rest days in between. On average I try to walk 45 mins a day, as well as a full hour of cardio on rest days. The cardio is subject to change as Training progresses.

Diet and nutrition wise I have been pretty instinctual lately. I base all my meals off of an adequate protein source, usually a chicken turkey or beef, I also have salmon and other fish when possible, I just do not like to cook it. Also egg whites and grass fed beef isolate. I have been trying to stay away from all dairy including whey as of late. I include healthy fats from coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, avocado, grass fed butter, and free range whole eggs.

I do use stimulants regularly, but train at night, so I like to be able to dial down the stims on some nights so I can get to sleep after working out.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Log structure:

I will be using Quake 10.0 Stim Free on my workout days only, so 4 days a week. I will be updating the log at least 2-3 times a week.

During my updates I will assess with the following criteria:

Performance
Endurance
Pump
Stamina

I will also detail my routine for the workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rsz_img_20170505_183119.jpg

So these was a mix up and I got the stimmed version so I guess we'll be flying off the rail for this log. Got a ton of samples and a huge perform shaker cup. Looking forward to this! Thanks again TheSolution for hooking it up!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1

First impression was easily mixable, nothing that settled at the bottle of the shaker. Only took a few shakes to fully dissolve. The lemon drop flavor is great, easy to drink, and has a nice aftertaste. I drank on the way to the gym, by the first couple sets it was kicking in. The energy was clean, strong and I didn't have a crash afterwards.

Overall short workout tonight I had good energy but didn't get to the gym until almost 10 pm and was tired from the week. I powered through 5 solid working sets for chest, shoulders and Tris, which I had already hit earlier in the week. No records tonight but some solid work. Through the time I've trained I have learned to listen to my body and that is exactly what I did tonight.

Performance
I had an intense workout, set to set I was able to perform and reach full intensity.

Endurance
I don't think my workout was long enough to judge this.

Pump
The pump was intense, my chest especially was pumped in the warm up sets, by the time I got to shoulder presses my triceps and Delts were full.

Stamina
Very good, I took shorter breaks and was able to maintain the same intensity throughout.

The most noticable aspect of the workout I noticed from using quake was the energy I experienced. Since this was a short workout and mostly heavy work the pumps weren't as pronounced as some high rep workouts I do. Also the stamina and endurance will be better assessed during longer sessions. I will put this to the test in future workouts.

Workout :

Chest iso press
Warm ups from one 45 each side pyramided up to 5 plates

Working set 1: 5 45's each side
5 reps, rest pause, 2 reps, rest pause 1rep, then static hold at top, then negative

Working set 2: single arm drop set
3 45's x 8, 2-45's x 4, 1 45x failure

Working set 3: Shoulder Iso press, single arm hammer grip
2 45's each side
Muscle round: 6 sets of 4 reps, Failure on last set

Working set 4:
Side delt raises: cables
40x 10 drop 30 x 10 drop 20x10 drop 10 x 10

Close Grip Bench press, Smith machine
Warm up sets at higher reps pyramiding up, started with 25 on each side and added 25 each set until I hit 4 plates.
Working set 5:
4 25's each side x 10 reps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taking quake at 10PM.. my god. do you sleep?

How many scoops did you use? How much water did you mix it in?
What does your pre workout nutrition look like? how far away did you dose quake from the pre-workout meal? These are things you will have to note and adjust based off your personal preference and what we find optimal for you.

how long did the energy stream/last for?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taking quake at 10PM.. my god. do you sleep?

How many scoops did you use? How much water did you mix it in?
What does your pre workout nutrition look like? how far away did you dose quake from the pre-workout meal? These are things you will have to note and adjust based off your personal preference and what we find optimal for you.

how long did the energy stream/last for?
Well I will start by saying it was during the weekend so that's why it was so late. During the weekdays I tend to workout around 5-6 pm. Preworkout I had some ground turkey with string beans and 6 pieces of eziekiel bread about 2 hours before training. also had around a liter of water 45mins after the meal. I took the quake around 1.5 hours after the meal. As far as the energy stream, I was flying for hours after the gym. I was up till around 2:30 am. I took two scoops of quake in about 16oz of water.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I will start by saying it was during the weekend so that's why it was so late. During the weekdays I tend to workout around 5-6 pm. Preworkout I had some ground turkey with string beans and 6 pieces of eziekiel bread about 2 hours before training. also had around a liter of water 45mins after the meal. I took the quake around 1.5 hours after the meal. As far as the energy stream, I was flying for hours after the gym. I was up till around 2:30 am. I took two scoops of quake in about 16oz of water.
Start with 1 for a few workouts, 1.5, then work upward to 2. I want to see how you react to all doses. Not just full dosing it right out of the get go.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start with 1 for a few workouts, 1.5, then work upward to 2. I want to see how you react to all doses. Not just full dosing it right out of the get go.
Ok sounds good. I do have another workout that I have to post that I did a full two scoops for as well. This week I will dose exactly as you said and report back.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2
Mixed 2 scoops of quake with 16 oz of water. I took the quake 15 mins before I hit the gym, around 1.5 hrs after my last meal. My preworkout meals were 200g of oatmeal with two scoops of whey, one sliced mango, then five pieces of French toast made with 1 half a carton of eggs whites and cinnamon swirl bread, 2 tablespoons of chocolate syraplex protein and 1 sliced mango. This weekend was a high carb day for me.

Since I had a shorter than usual workout the night before I wanted to attack this workout and really get some heavy work in. I was more than satisfied the workout.

Performance
This was a very intense workout for me, my rest time between sets was shorter than normal and I was powering through everything. Straight out the gate we started with overhand barbell rows and once I put 315 on the bar and handled it with ease I could tell a difference. From that point on everything just moved.

Endurance
Solid energy throughout, no dips, no crashes. From the warm up to the last set of deads I was flying through all of my sets. Normally for a session like this I would be dragging ass by the third excersize, especially since most of this stuff is hit training. For this session I was able to through in some pump work and band work as further intensifiers and still had better energy without any drag, like I usually do.

Pump
My lats were pumps on the warm up sets of the first excersizes, overhand barbell rows. Lat pull down we did a five in the hole set pump set from Scott Stevenson and we were absolutely cooked. My biceps were also pumped the whole workout, and I was focusing on using them as little as possible. When I did the banded db pullovers, even on the warm up sets I felt a my lats pulsing throughout the rep and especially at the top. This was new for me. Even my trap deadlift I felt the pump in my lats. Between the citrulline and the nitrates quake absolutely is strong for pumps.

Stamina
Minimal breaks in between, we took our time, but powered through everything. My last set of trap bar dead lift was definitely a new pr for me. Given how much energy i exerted in the previous sets I was very happy.

The only downside I experienced from this sesssion was following the last set of trap deads. I was absolutely nauseous. My CNS was fried, I basically felt like I had a fever, I had to lay down with my hoody on for about 20mins before I could drive home. I will go to one scoop of quake for the next few workouts and asses from there. Two scoops is no joke.

Workout: Back

Overhand barbell rows
3 Warm ups
Working set: 405x8

One arm barbell rows
Two warm up sets
Working set: 5-25's x 8

Lat pull downs, wide grip
2 warm ups
Working set 1: 225 x 7 (controlled with squeeze and 2 sec hold at bottom)

Working set 2: 5's in the hole pump set
120 x 5 full, 5 pulse reps, 4 full reps, 5 pulse reps, 3 full reps, 5 pulse reps, 2 full reps, 5 pulse reps, 1 full rep, 10 pulse reps to failure

One arm camel rows with cable
1 warm up
Working set: 75 x 10 Drop to two red micro bands to failure

Banded db pullovers
2 warm ups with one red micro band
Working set: 75lb db with two red micro band x 11 reps to failure

Trap deads
2 warm ups
Working set: 5 - 45's each side x 11 reps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ Think you cut yourself off there.
Man you train with a TON of food in you, how does your stomach feel after all that energy? How many kcals are you eating? Seems like quite a lot.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man you train with a TON of food in you, how does your stomach feel after all that energy? How many kcals are you eating? Seems like quite a lot.
Still typing it out brother. Lol I'm on my phone. Finishing it up

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I normally train at night, that's after eating on average 5-6 meals throughout the day. My average calorie intake is at 3200 cals for training days. I have been dropping weight for the past few months but have noticed some dips in performance, and it is still early into my cut (I truly am trying to recomp), so this weekend I upped my calories a little. I would say that on this day in particular I hit 4000 cals, but most of that came post workout. I wrote my entire mornings meals before I trained in the afternoon, (that was two larger meals), so by the time I actually hit the gym my food was digested. I didn't feel full, but I wasn't hungry either. About 45 mins into the workout I started getting hungry again.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3
Took 1 scoop of Quake 10.0 in 12OZ of water and hit the gym. I did not eat a pre-workout meal, my last meal was roughly 2.5 hours before hand. I hit a modified Fortitude training Loading day set up for Legs and pump sets for my chest, back, and shoulders. I took a more high volume approach and incorporated bands and unilateral training, Which I have been doing more lately as part of a program I am doing to correct some postural issues. This week i will be cutting down some of my overall volume and I will be hitting 5-6 workouts this week, instead of my usual 4. I have been trying to create more frequency in my training and my schedule has been more limiting for longer workouts this week.

Energy;
This was very good. I honestly like this amount of caffeine the best, which is my usual amount. I really enjoyed this workout, and the energy was great.

Performance:
performance was great. I got in alot of great work, a lot of volume in a short span of time. the performance on the side lateral db raises was beyond a simple pump set, it was basically a finisher HIT set and was absolutely brutal. my intention was not to go as intense on these sets, but i felt compelled to.

Pump:
This was very apparent in the banded sets of quad extensions and the pump sets for upper body. my upper chest was painfully pumped. I cannot remember the last time it has felt that painful or my upper chest.

Endurance and Stamina:
Excellent, I was able to move through my sets, keep pushing and incorporate a higher volume without any issues. Between the muscle rounds and the higher rep pump sets, i was still able to push until failure and move to the next set and get started quickly.

Workout breakdown:

Cybex leg press machine:
Single leg alternating muscle round
3 warm ups
Working set: 250 x 6 sets of 4 reps alternating legs back and forth, then straight into a two leg close stance x 40 reps until failure

Banded Leg extensions, one legged with double red micro bands
Pump set:60x10 each leg x 3 sets non stop back and forth
Working set 1: 100 x 10
Working set 2: 120 x 8 , 120x6, 120x4, 120x2, 120x1

Cybex Standing calf raises:
Pump sets:70x50 x 2 sets
Working set:170 x 9 DC set: 5 sec hold at top of rep, 10 sec stretch at bottom

Hammer grip lat pull down
pump set: 5's in the Hole
Superset
Cybex machine bench press

Seated narrow grip cable rows
Superset
Cable chest flyes, upper chest

DB shoulder press pump set
45's
Both dB's held at full extension over head, 7 reps each arm, then lower both to mid extension and hold, 7 reps each arms, then bring to bottom of rep and hold, 7 reps each arm to failure

Alternating Side Lateral set
45's: 12 reps each side, then 10 reps , 8 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, 2 reps, 1rep. This is one continuous set.

ISO shoulder press pump set, Hammer grip
45 x 30 to failure each side

Day 4
Took 1/2 scoop of quake in 12oz of water. I hit the gym to get in some solid Chest and Shoulder work: Presses, as well as some High Volume calf work.
Pre workout meal was 150g of oatmeal, 2 scoops of PROmore protein and some Syraplex chocolate syrup. I hit the gym later than usual and have work the next day so i didn't want to take alot of stimulants.

Energy:
My overall mood was very focused and calm. My energy was on the lower end, but i actually really enjoyed this workout.

Performance:
Excellent, the biggest take away from this workout was I was very controlled, and had great mind muscle connection. I didn't do any hit sets, just some straight up sets with heavy weight to failure, in and out, simple.

Pump:
My calves were painfully pumped, each set was around 50 reps, so these were very painful.chest adn shoulder werent as pumped because i kept the weights heavier.

Endurance/Stamina:
Not really applicable, this workout was shorter and straight to the point.

Workout Breakdown:

ISO chest press incline
3 warm up sets
3 working sets:
4 - 45's x 9
4 - 45's x 9
4 - 45's x 7 rest pause 3 more reps to failure

Standing calf raises
(supersetted with iso chest presses)
5 sets 70x50 pump sets

One arm ISO shoulder press
Wide grip:
2 warm ups
3 - 45's x 15 each side
Hammer grip
3 - 45's x 12 each side

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1/2 scoop of quake. That is a first :)
Keep me in the loop on when the stim free drops!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got a package yesterday, didn't have a chance to open it, but I assume it is the stim free.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5

A solid back workout today. I didn't have any preworkout meal, just my five meals throughout the day which each consisted of 6oz of ground chicken and green beans. Today I had one scoop of quake 10.0 Stim. I focused alot on unilateral work, the stretch at the bottom of the rep and the squeeze and contraction at the top. I also did alot of band work as well. When I finishedy lats were absolutely fried.

Energy:
This was great, I honestly am glad that TheSolution had me dial it back from the full two scoops. One scoop is very effective.

Endurance/stamina:
Excellent. I was able to keep hammering away, set after set. I put alot of focus into each side, so the workout is basically double what I wrote down because there was so much unilateral work and I took alot of sets to failure.

Performance:
Excellent. My barbell rows in the beginning we're lighter than usual, but I brought the bar down lower to get a stretch on each rep and also controlled the movement more. For back I always saw great response from simply moving heavy weight, but I don't want to beat myself down for no reason . Lately my back has been bothering me, so I'm adjusting training to intensify the load on the muscle and reduce strain on my joints. With all that considered performance was great.

Pump:

Anytime I get painful pumps in my lats I know something is going right. Also with all the emphasis on squeezeing with my back, I still caught a mean bicep pump which was nice. At half a scoop this stuff still hits!

Workout breakdown:

Overhand barbell rows, focus on controlled reps with squeeze at top, no momentum
2 warm ups
2 Working sets:
315 x 10
315 x 7.5

Wide grip lat pull downs, controlled with squeeze. At bottom
185 x 10 warm up
Working set 1: 210 x 8
Working set 2:
225 x 6 drop 165 x 5 drop 110 x 5 drop 50 x 11

One arm high cable pull downs, seated, pulling from a 75 deg angle, stretch and pronate at top, squeeze at the bottom and pause.
2 warm ups
2 working sets:
180 x 15
200 x 12 drop 2 red micro bands x to failure

one arm , bent over low pulley cable rows, full stretch at bottom with head down, squeeze and hold at top of rep.
2 warmup sets:
2 working sets:
140 x 10
150 x 12, then straight into elite fts utility thick band x failure, then , two red micro bands x failure, then, one red micro band x failure

Mountain dog db pull overs, double red micro banded
1 warm up
1 working set: 75lb x 9 to failure

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6

Took 1 scoop of Stim free Quake 10.0, Drank with 12oz of water. the flavor and mix ability were great. excellent lemon flavor, just like the stim version, mixed well, and easy to drink.
Pre-Workout Nutrition: 1 mango, cut up, 4 tablespoons of Syraplex, 14g coconut oil, 2 slices of Ezekiel toast.

Overall I had a solid workout. I have been seeing a physical therapist who works with many pro bodybuilders, and he has been having me focus more on press movements to strengthen my chest more, as my back is ahead, and I have some postural issues we are trying to correct. This to me is music to me ears because who doesn't love chest day... now I get to have more of them lol.

The focus of this particular workout was to get in some solid chest and tricep work. I really wanted to leave my ego at the door, and focus on controlled movements, squeeze and contraction. the first working set for chest was a muscle round, which I further intensified with a super set of pec deck flyes. From this set on, the pump was unreal. also my rest time between sets was much shorter than usual. This was a fast paced, run and gun session. Knocked it out in about an hour.

Pump:
Very noticeable, definitely itching to go to 1.5 and 2 scoops as this log goes on. The arm work at the end of the session was painful and my vascularity was very noticeable.

Performance:
Very good today, as mentioned above: controlled reps, great mind muscle connection, and still used some decent weight. For not taking any stims I was still very driven to push through my session.

Stamina/Endurance:
I had shorter rests than usual, and put in some solid work. Beginning to end my output was consistent.

ISO chest press
1 warm up
Working set: Muscle round:
3-45's + 1-25 x 6 sets of 4, 10 sec rest in between, drop to 3 -45's for last 4 reps to failure,
superset
pec deck, 160 x 8, explosive eccentric, 5 second negatives.

Pec deck
2 warm ups
Muscle round
150 x 6 sets of 4, 10 sec rest in between

Incline Hex press
1 warm up
working set: 55 x 10

Incline cable flies
1 warm up
2 working sets
50 x 12 , then red micro bands to failure
65 x 9 then red micro bands to failure

Triceps:
Close Grip Smith press
2 warm ups
2 sets of 225 x 2
1 set of 315 x 6 to failure

Biceps
Machine curls:
Muscle round, single arm
120 x 6 sets of 4, 10 secs rest between each, failed on forth set
100 x 21's - 2 sets

Triceps: v handle push downs
Fst7
110 x 12-15 x 7 sets , 20 secs rest in between, during rest flexed Tris

Day 7:
1 scoop quake 10.0 stim free
Preworkout Nutrition: had some ground chicken and string beans around 2 hours before, i was not very hungry today.

I will point out that some days are better than others. after working the entire day, i hit the gym and was just drained. I got in some solid heavy presses and some good sets of dips. I started to warm up with shoulder presses, but i had pain in one of my shoulders. i decided to back off all together and just finish off with cardio.

ISO hammer chest press
3 warm ups
Working set, rp, then drop
4-45's, 1-25 x 9, rp 4 rp 3, Drop to 2-45's , 1 -25 x 9 to failure

Weighted dips
2 45s x 7
Banded set, band around ankles squeeze and hold at the top of the rep
2 sets of 8, each to failure

Close Grip Smith machine
1 45 x 50 pump set
2 45's x 12
3-45's x 3( stopped because of pain in wrist, not worth it)
2 more sets: 225 x 12-15, each to failure

40 mins of steady state cardio on elliptical

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any tips for building a chest I am ALL for it!
I'm right there with you brother. Honestly having done so many different techniques and programs over the years, I've gathered that it's really just going to take time. Obviously mind muscle connection, proper form, and actually hitting the chest fully and not letting the Delts or Tris overcompensate.... But the therapist was more of less telling me to do more unilateral work and maybe add in an extra day of chest in relation to my other body parts, expecially back. I've been incorporating alot of band work which has been very good, definitely changes the dynamic of alot of movements.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm right there with you brother. Honestly having done so many different techniques and programs over the years, I've gathered that it's really just going to take time. Obviously mind muscle connection, proper form, and actually hitting the chest fully and not letting the Delts or Tris overcompensate.... But the therapist was more of less telling me to do more unilateral work and maybe add in an extra day of chest in relation to my other body parts, expecially back. I've been incorporating alot of band work which has been very good, definitely changes the dynamic of alot of movements.
I already toss in some band work, and have been throwing in a lot of intensity work (forced negatives, drop sets, accumulation sets etc) I can drop my ego and see if some paused work or slower reps do the charm.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already toss in some band work, and have been throwing in a lot of intensity work (forced negatives, drop sets, accumulation sets etc) I can drop my ego and see if some paused work or slower reps do the charm.
This has been the most effective for me, because I can make sure my shoulder and Tris aren't kicking in as much, but it's frustrating sometimes to drop the weight. I think that muscle rounds are really good for chest, if you don't use them, I would give that a shot. Its like a high volume DC Rest Pause set.

I can cut and paste some excepts and email it to you from the fortitude book if you want.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This has been the most effective for me, because I can make sure my shoulder and Tris aren't kicking in as much, but it's frustrating sometimes to drop the weight. I think that muscle rounds are really good for chest, if you don't use them, I would give that a shot. Its like a high volume DC Rest Pause set.

I can cut and paste some excepts and email it to you from the fortitude book if you want.
^^^ Please do.. I will give it a shot tomorrow for chest.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8

Had a very good session today, which made up for my shorter workout yesterday. Today I hit back, shoulders and triceps. I wrote down the workout ahead of time and committed, which helped alot because by the time I finished barbell rowing I was ready to call it a day, instead I set a PR on ISO shoulder press, and did a ton of volume for Delts and Tris

I took one and a half scoops of stim free quake. Preworkout aside from my last meal two hours prior to training, I had a coconut water with some XTEND aminos, I am trying to cut down calories, and suprising this was enough for me.

Pump:
Painful, very very pronounced on the high rep skull crusher sets and the alternating reverse accumulation side laterals. Those two sets were killler. My forearm pump on the side laterals almost hurt more than my Delts lol. Great vascularity. One thing that might have held me back a little was the pump on some of my back sets. The banded bent over rows (first time doing) hit my lats so hard. It was a good pain, but ilimited my ability to squeeze at the top.

Performance:
Excellent, hit a PR on shoulders, some heavy rowing, and even my lat pull downs were better than usual.

Endurance/stamina
I believe this was very apparent when I moved from the barbell rows into the shoulder press. Normally after those rows I would be spent and definitely wouldn't be hitting any pr's. The amount of volume which followed after I hit back and the time I took to move from excersize to excersize was abnormal for me, at least lately. All in all I was very happy with this session.

Wide grip Lat Pull downs
1 rp set
Working set: 230 x 8 rp 2.5 to failure

One arm camel rows
1 warmup
Working set: 90 x 8 to failure

Overhand Barbell rows
1 warm up
Working set 1: 405 x 7
Working set 2: 225 x 8 double red micro banded

Cable pull overs
1 warm up
Working set: 140 x 7 failure

ISO shoulder press
1 warm up
Working set 1:
Wide overhand grip
4-45's x 12 to fail
Working set 2:
Hammer grip
3-45's x muscle round , 6 sets of 4, failed on forth set, dropped to 2-45's for last two sets

DB Side Lateral Alternating reverse accumulation set
Working set: 45 x 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1

6 ways
8lb dB's x 12 - slow, controlled

Ez bar Skull crushers
Working set 1:
10's x 94
Working set 2:
2-10's x 47
Working set 3:
3-10's x 26
Working set 4:
45's x 9 to fail
Straight into close grip bench with same bar x 21 to fail, then straight into 10lb dB' skull crushers laying on the floor to failure

Tricep Rope pushdowns, elbows flared
Fst7
65lbs x 10-15 reps x 7 sets: 15 secs rest between sets, flexed Tris between sets

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any updates in here big man??? Been a while!
Yessir, will post them later today. I have three days or notes and workouts, just had some car issuesthis weekend and wasn't able to spend much time on the forum.

Any luck with the muscle rounds?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yessir, will post them later today. I have three days or notes and workouts, just had some car issuesthis weekend and wasn't able to spend much time on the forum.

Any luck with the muscle rounds?
yeah. Was gonna try them on my leg day, but after I did a rest pause into a double drop set on hack squats i nearly threw up and called it a session LOL.

Did it on chest last week to start my workout on a smith incline. Great PUMP with a nice pause on each rep. Was a brutal set.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah. Was gonna try them on my leg day, but after I did a rest pause into a double drop set on hack squats i nearly threw up and called it a session LOL.

Did it on chest last week to start my workout on a smith incline. Great PUMP with a nice pause on each rep. Was a brutal set.
I hear you on the legs man. The way he designed it it would be a different stimulus from the traditional rest pause, so he basically has you do one day a week of heavy loading sets for legs and another day of muscle rounds. That way you don't burn out, and still provide some volume while building strentgh.

As far as chest I love those for that because as you said the pump is intense but you can still move a decent amount of weight and the last set is just nasty.

Also a nice variation for chest is doing these on a ISO hammer press, and each arm at a time, hit 4 on one, then straight into the other arm(no rests) and back and forth until you hit 6 sets total and failure. This allows you to focus individually on each pec.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9

I had a short but heavy leg day. My energy was very low, I was tired from the week, but pushed through and really got in some nice and heavy sets. I took 1 scoop of quake stim-free. Legs is the one bodypart i do not any additional pump, especially when wrapping up my knees to do some heavy presses. Pre-workout meal was some coconut water, 2 slices of Ezekiel toast and 4oz of chicken breast.

Pump:
for the presses i didn't feel much, but on the single leg hamstring curls, I had a painful pump.

Performance:
Very good, did some heavy sets, really pushed through a low energy day, and still could barely walk out the gym when all was said and done. i kept my rest time between sets around 1-1.5 mins. for the one leg work, I only rested around 30-45 secs.

Endurance/ stamina
This was not a good workout to judge this on. Too short.

Workout breakdown:

One leg squat press
2 warm up sets
Working set 270 x 8

One leg standing leg curls on lying leg curl machine
35 x 12
45 x 12
55 x 12

Close stance leg press, feet at middle of platform drive through heels, controlled and slow negatives
3 warm ups
Working sets:
920 x 12
1100 x 12
1280 x 10
1400 x 7

Day 10
Today i had an excellent session, tones of volume and a massive PR. leading up to my workout session i have my usual meals, spaced every 2 hours, a total of five before 4pm. Pre workout i had some EAA's and 30 grams of Karbolyn about 45 mins pre-workout. 15 mins pre-workout I had two scoops of Quake 10.0 Stim free.

Performance:
Excellent. I hit a PR doing trap bar dead lifts. 5 - 45's each side x 15 reps. At the time the set didn't feel difficult at all. the following 15 mins after i count get off my hands and knees, i couldn't breath, i was nauseous and light headed. This has never happened to me so pronounced before, i was wiped out within the first 20 mins of stepping into the gym. once i recovered i finished off legs, then hit shoulders.

Pump:
For calves i did an intra stretch set, with high reps, 30 reps with 30 sec stretch, then 20,20 and 10,10. Next set i did a DC style set, 5 sec hold at the top, 15 sec stretch at the bottom of every reps. I was painfully pumped. For shoulders I did banded upright rows and the smith machine, switching the grips from inner to middle to outer and back in again. The pump on these was intense. rotating the grips really hit the entire delt and the band apply a resistance that when you squeeze at the top really give a nice contraction. one thing that i love about this product is the pump is very pronounced, especially with high volume work and fast paced arm work. 10/10 in this criteria for me.

Endurance/ Stamina
This session was a long one for me, a ton of shoulder volume, and some good leg work as well. I really noticed the endurance and stamina in this workout. some of the shorter sessions i have it is less apparent, but when i commit to a long session, this product really supports my goals. even after that debilitating set of trap bar deads, i still pushed through set after set. this is a great product.

Workout breakdown:

Trap bar deadlifts:
Warm up sets:
45's x 10
2 45's x 10
3 45's, 1 25 x 7
Working set:
5 45's x 15 pr

One leg plate loaded squat press:
2 45's x 12
3 45's x 12
4 45's, 1 25 x 10 to failure, then straight into both legs, close stance, driving through heels x 20 to failure

Adductors:
1 working set, DC style 3 rp's
130 x 9 rp 4 rp 2

Standing calf raise:
Pump set:
30 stretch 20 stretch, 10
85 x 30 intra set stretch 30 secs, 20 reps, 20 sec stretch, 10 reps to failure

DC set:
145 x 9, 5 sec hold at top of rep, 15 sec stretch at bottom.

Up right rows- Smith machine
Muscle Round

45's x 6 sets of 4, 10 secs rest in between, fail at 6 reps of last set

Red micro Banded sets w/rotating hand placements:

Red micro bands only:
Center x 10 middle x 10 wide x 10 middle x 10 center x 10

Red micro bands and 25's:
Center x 5 middle x 5 wide x 5 middle x 5 center x 5

DB lateral MR
1 warm up
Working set: 70 x 6 sets of 4, 10 secs rest in between, fail on last rep

Lateral raises with red micro bands
3 sets of 15-20, less than 20 secs rest between them.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11

Today took 1 scoop of quake 10.0 stim-free alongside some Syraplex syrup and some coconut oil. I did a heavy HIT Chest Shoulder and back workout, Lower volume, some nice poundage's. I only took one scoop because i wanted to keep it short and to the point.

Performance: Decent. No records broken today, but overall mind muscle connection was good. reps were slow and controlled.

Pump: I did a chest muscle round and a quadruple drop set with one arm cable rows and bands. on both of these sets my pump was crazy. on the quadruple drop set once i got to the bands, my arms and lats were in so much pain and so tight.

endurance/stamina: this workout was not long enough to evaluate.

Workout breakdown:

ISO chest press
3 warm ups
4-45's, 1-25 x 8
Muscle round:
3-45's x 6 sets of 4 10 secs rest in between

ISO shoulder press: single arm, hammer grip
1 warm up
4 45's x 10

Weighted dips
2 45's x 8 to failure

Banded dips
Thick utlity band X9 to failure with hold and squeeze at top of each rep

Lat pull down
1 warm up
225 x 8 to failure

One arm low pulley cable rows with triple band drop set
1 warm up
200 x 10
Thick band x failure, two red micro bands x failure, one red micro band x failure

Day 12:

After two days rest, I decided to hit chest and shoulders again. Pre-Workout I Had one carrot cake cliff bars, two espresso Lara bars and 2 scoops of quake 10.0 stim-free

Performance: This was a great workout. I hit a straight set of chest ISO Press, 5-45's for 8, which is a PR, after that i did a high volume barbell bench accumulation and drop set. Some heavy high rep Side raises, DB Declines, and more.

Pump: I had a pump on the heavy sets of chest, which isnt usually the case, once i got to this high rep accumulation set the pump was insane. this product is very powerful in the pump category. One of the best I've used. The same pump was there during Alternating DB side lateral set, which was a decent weight for a lot of reps.

Endurance/Stamina: Endurance was good, this was not a marathon workout, but i was able to combine some high intensity heavy sets, as well as some very intense pump sets. Those sets last 1.5-3 mins each, without any rest. The ingredients in Xtend Perform have always impressed me, and that has carried over into Quake.

Workout breakdown:

ISO chest press
5 plates x 8 to failure

Bb flat bench accumulation and drop set
Bar with 10's x 10, add 10's x 10 , add 10's x 10 , add 10's x 10 , add 10's x 10 , add 10's x 10, drop 10's x 5
, drop 10's x 5 , drop 10's x 5 , drop 10's x 5 , drop 10's x 5, bar only x 10 to failure

ISO shoulder press
4- 45's x 9 to failure PR

DB side lateral raises, alternating sets back and forth until all reps finished.
45 x 12, 45x10 45x 8 45x 6 45x4, 45x 2

Decline db press
120 x 8
120 x 10

Dips - banded with squeeze and hold at the top of rep
10 reps to failure

Day 13

Preworkout: Had two Carrot Cake Cliff Bars and 2 scoops of quake 10.0 stim-free, intra-workout: had Xtend BCAA's and half way through I had another Carrot Cake Cliff Bar. Today was a back and biceps day.

Performance
Really really strong today. I experimented with the smith machine and did a t bar row with the narrow grip v-handle. the contraction on these were awesome. I wanted to do it with the barbell, but they were all taken. I did some great pull-up sets, Some Rack chins and Rack Deads. My performance on Rack Deads was worth noting. 635 x 6 reps.

Pump:
even though i kept the reps mid range, my arms in particular were pumped and i wasnt even focusing on them. from the first set of pull ups my biceps were inflated. my lats on the banded yates rows were so pumped. all in all I cant say enough about the pumps I get from Quake.

Endurance/Stamina:
This is the most apparent aspect of this workout to me. I was so blown away by my ability to keep going. I just didn't feel tired. my usual feelings of exhaustion after rack deads was slightly there, but i kept pushing through. I normally stop at 585, so even with more weight I still powered through. Overall this was 2+ hour session, which did not feel like 2 hours to my body. surprisingly I got to the biceps curls and still kept pushing through. I laid down after biceps to start doing a huge skull crusher set, but my elbows started to hurt so I threw in the towel. The Endurance properties of this product really shined on this session.

Workout breakdown:

Pull ups
1 x bw x 10
25lb weighted x 8 to failure

Rack chins
1 x bw x 8
25lb weighted x 7 to failure

T bar rows on Smith machine
2 warm ups
4 45's x 10
6 45's x 8 to failure

Rack pulls
Warm ups:
315 x 6
455 x 6
Working set:
635 x 6

Overhand barbell rows (Yates rows)
Working set:
225 double red banded x 6 >drop the bands>225 x 6

Banded db pullovers
1 warm up
Working set: 90 with double red bands x 8 (PR)

Bent over db flyes
35 x 12
45 x 10

Mountaindog stretchers for lats, narrow grip on lat pull down
105 x 12 x 2 sets
155 x 5 drop 105 x 5

Machine curls: muscle round
105 x 6 sets of 4 (6 reps to failure on 6th set), 10 secs rest between sets,

Pinwheel curls with squeezing the dumbbells as hard as possible to activate forearms. No swinging or momentum, just slow controlled reps.
40 x 10
60 x 6 to failure

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14

Pre-workout: 2 scoops of Quake 10.0 Stim Free
Today I wound up doing a very long session. Heavy Legs and Upper Body pump sets. The quake was definitely put to the test, and the effects were very apparent.

Performance:
I breezed through 4 warm up sets of smith squat, then a working set of 5 45's for 8 straight reps. after that i stayed on the machine and did a three plate muscle round, 6 sets of 4 with 10 sec breaks in between. I haven't trained this heavy with this much volume on squats in a while, but it felt great. Then i hit a PR on 1 leg leg press: 290x8. Then a full assortment of calf work and adductors. after that i went on to do my entire upper body, fast paced pump sets. this was the most volume I've done in a very long time.

Pump:
The calf work was very very painful, and almost looked like my calves inflated like 1.5 inches. the pump really came into effect during the upper body pump sets: chest/back, shoulders/abs, bis,tris. The pump was almost more painful than the heavy leg work.

Endurance/ Stamina:
This was very clear, I was flying through all of my sets, adding more weight, and still moving through. by the time i finished legs, I toyed with the idea of cardio, but instead hit some high volume upper body work. All in all I am shocked I made it through this session and did as much as I did.

Workout Breakdown:

Smith machine squats
45's x 10
2 45's x 10
3 45's x 10
4 45's x 10
5 45's x 8 to failure

Muscle round
3 45's x 6 sets of 4 (5.5 on last setto failure), 10 secs rest in between sets

One leg, cybex machine leg press
Warm up
150 x 10
Working set:
280 x 9 PR

Standing calf raises
DC set: five sec hold at top, 15 sec stretch at bottom of every rep until failure 190 x 8

Intra stretch set
70 x 30, stretch 30 sec, 20reps, stretch 20 secs, 10 reps

Single leg calf press on leg press, full stretch at bottom, pause at top and squeeze
90 x 12
130 x 10 to failure
50 x 15 back and forth for 4 sets, no rest

Cybex Hip adductor flyes
145 x 10 rp 4 rp 1.5 to failure

85 x 25 rp 10 to failure

Upper body pump sets

Chest and back
Pull downs/machine press
105 x 5's in the hole/ 110 x 5's in the hole
Narrow grip pulldowns/ISO chest press, banded
105 x 5's in the hole/ 45's w/ double red bands x 5's in the hole

Shoulders and Abs
DB shoulder press / reverse crunches on bench
Db shoulder press: 40lb dB's, hold both arms at top, the. Each arm 7 reps, holding the opposite at the top, lower both the mid range of rep, 7 more reps holding opposite at mid height, lower both to the bottom of the rep, 7 more to failure, holding opposite at bottom of rep.
/30 reverse crunches

Smith machine upright rows/ reverse crunches
Upright rows: Red micro Banded sets w/rotating hand placements: Red micro bands only:
Center x 10 middle x 10 wide x 10 middle x 10 center x 10
/40 reverse crunches

DB side laterals/ reverse crunches
Alternating DB side lateral reverse accumulation set
35's x 12 reps >10 >8 >6
/50 reverse crunches

Biceps/triceps
Cable skull crushers/ eblow flared cable French presses/ close grip cable curls
80x30/ 80x30/ 65x40

DB skull crushers/ db hammer curls
15x60/ 15x30

Day 15

Was supposed to be an off day, but lately i have been overreaching as much as possible, still breaking my previous numbers and have been leaning out. I have taken a new approach with cutting down this year, which is as little cardio as possible, and as intense training as possible. so far so good. cut down from 268 in February, and just cracked 237 as of today. So instead of a rest day, I did a high volume arm session that i saw on you-tube today from Kris Gethin. I have done his stuff in the past, and while I've gotten great results, I would never exclusively train like that again. however some of his DTP and DTP extreme stuff is very intense, so I throw it in once in a while. Pre-workout I had two scoops of Quake 10 stim-free and two cliff bars.

Performance:
was decent, but not using poundage's to break any records. I did however have great intensity, was pouring sweat and failed multiple times each set, which were basically all high volume rest pause sets.

Pump:
Sheesh... my arms looked like they belonged to another person. Vascularity was night and day from before I started to finish. Skin splitting pumps. It hurt to flex, hurt to do a lot of the bicep work. I have been eating minimal carbs, with the exception of these cliff bars. even with the pre-workout 100 grams of carbs, i am still very flat, so it speaks volumes as to the effectiveness of this product.

Endurance/ Stamina:
excellent, moved from set to set, minimal rests, huge amount of volume. was basically a power hour, rep after rep after rep.

I finished with some cardio.

Workout Breakdown:

Cybex Machine curls
90 x 30, rest 30 secs, drop to 70 x 20, rest 20 secs, 70 x 10

Rope pushdowns
65 x 20 rest 20 secs, 65 x 20, rest 25 secs, 65 x 30

Reverse grip PUSHDOWNS
50x 30, rest 30 secs, 50 x 20, rest 20 secs, 50 x 10

Bicep drag curls on Smith machine
15 on each side x 30, rest 30 secs, x 20, rest 20 secs, x 10

Close Grip Smith press
45's and 10's x 30, rest 30 secs, x 20, rest 20 secs, x 10

Incline overhead db french presses
45 X 30, rest 30 secs, 45 x 20, rest 20 secs, 45 x 10

Ez curl spider curls
10's x 20, rest 10, 10 to failure

Tricep pushdowns on assisted pull-up machine
1/2 weight stack x 30, rest 30 secs, 3/4 weight stack x 30, rest 30 secs, whole stack x 30 to failure

Reverse grip ezbar cable curls
50 x 30, rest 30 secs, 50 x 20, rest 20 secs, 50 x 10

Single arm crossface cable tri extensions, no rest in-between , back and forth between arms
20 x 30, 20 x 20, 20 x 10

1/2 hour of cardio

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 16

Did two sessions today, I focused on HIT chest and back, low volume, then for the evening session high volume Arms and cardio
Session 1: Preworkout: two cliff bars, 1 scoop of quake 10.0 stim free
Session 2: Preworkout: 1 scoop of quake 10.0 stim free, 25g Karbolyn, 10g vegetable glycerine

Performance:
Session 1 this was most apparent. I Hit a personal record on weighted dips, weighted pull ups, rack chins and rack pulls. which is 4 of 5 of the exercises I did. Considering my weight is down and I'm still progressing, I'm pretty happy with my performance. couldn't ask for better.

Pump:
Session 2, the pump was there on the first set of biceps. This product combined with carbs from either diet or carb powders is off the chain. This product is phenomenal for high volume fast paced workouts.

Stamina/Endurance:
The first workout i couldn't really judge this. I am going as heavy as possible for maximal intensity. Even if i could cut down rest times, I probably wouldn't, my only aim is to beat my previous numbers and stimulate intensity. The Arm workout was very intense, every set to multiple failure points, but rest times were very short. this type of workout is where this product shines.

Day 16 session 1

ISO chest press
2 warm ups
5 45's x 5
Single arm: 4 45's x 8

Weighted dips
1 warm up set - BW
100 x 9 PR

Pull ups
Very wide grip on straight bar, hands curled over bar to activate lats more. Full stretch at bottom of rep, squeeze at top.
1 warm up
BW x 10
Working set:
35 x 7 drop weight rest 10 secs then BW x 4 PR

Rack chins
1 warm up
45 x 6 PR

Rack pulls
2 warm ups
635 x 7 PR

Day 16 session 2

Cybex Machine curls
75 x 30, rest 30 secs, drop to 75 x 20, rest 20 secs, 75 x 10

Rope push downs
65 x 20 rest 20 secs, 65 x 25, rest 25 secs, 65 x 30

Reverse grip push downs
65x 30, rest 30 secs, 65 x 20, rest 20 secs, 80 x 10, rest 10 80 x 7

Reverse grip ez bar cable curls
65 x 30, rest 30 secs, 65 x 20, rest 20 secs, 65 x 10

Bicep drag curls on Smith machine
20 on each side x 30, rest 30 secs, x 20, rest 20 secs, x 10

Close Grip Smith press
45's and 25's x 30, rest 30 secs, x 20, rest 20 secs, x 10

Incline overhead db french presses
50 X 30, rest 30 secs, 50 x 20, rest 20 secs, 50 x 10

Ez curl spider curls
10's x 20, rest 10, 10 to failure

Tricep push downs on assisted pull-up machine
1/2 weight stack x 30, rest 30 secs, 3/4 weight stack x 30, rest 30 secs, whole stack x 30 to failure

Single arm crossface cable tri extensions, no rest in-between , back and forth between arms

1/2 hour of cardio

Day 17

session 1: Pre-workout: 4 slices of eziekiel bread, 4 table spoons of syraplex in coffee, 1 scoop of Quake 10.0 stim free
session 2: after family BBQ, so didn't eat anything after dinner. 1 scoop of quake stim free.

Performance:
today was decent, but no real progression in training. i will be training twice again today in place of cardio. I will be taking tomorrow off. I can say that i was still hitting solid reps and some decent weight, and was responding, but my system needs a break.

Pump:
Got a good pump on the kettle bell work, once I started doing drop sets it was painful. Meadows rows were also painful. between my lats and biceps i got a great pump. Calves however was the most apparent as far as this product and pumps. within a few good sets my calves were swollen.

Endurance/Stamina:
Despite being tired, my endurance was very good. Better than I expected on my second workout, after feeling the way i did on my first. I was able to keep the rest time short on both sessions and push through. the meadows rows i felt my endurance was great. around 30 secs rest set to set.

Day 17 session 1

Back width and calves

Overhand barbell rows
2 warm ups
315 x 8
405 x 6

Underhand barbell row
315 x 6

Chest supported Kettlebell lat rows on incline bench
52.9 x 12 warm up
52.9 x 15 , rest 15 secs , 52.9 x 10, rest 10 secs , 52.9 x 5

Seated ISO cable lat rows, single arm, stretch at bottom, squeeze top it
50 x 20 warm up
110 x 12 to failure
135 x 7.5 to failure

Meadows Rows
3 25's x 10 each arm
4 25's x 10 each arm
5 25's x 8 each arm

Leg Press Calf Extensions
(full stretch at bottom, squeeze at top)
3 45's each side x 12
4 45's each side x 12
5 45's each side x 9 DC set (15 sec stretch at bottom of rep, 5 sec hold at top of rep)

Day 17 session 2

ISO shoulder press, overhand wide grip
2 warm ups
working set 1:
4 45's 1-25 x 7 to failure

Working set 2: muscle round, hammer grip
3-45's x 6 x 4, failed on forth set, dropped to 2-45's for last two sets of 4

Upright rows Smith machine
25's x 12
2 -25's x 12
3 -25's x 6(fail) drop 2-25's x 6(fail) drop 1 - 25 x 12(fail)

Cable Side laterals,
alternating side to side, dropping the reps every set

Day 18

Very good session today. preworkout i had two cliff bars and the rest of the tub of quake, a little less than a full scoop. Intra i had EAA's, Glycerine and 40g karbolyn

Perfromance:
Excellent. A lot of progression in my lifts. I hit Rack deads, 7 plates: 685 for 5 reps which was a new record for me. Weighted chins, Rack Chins, and barbell rows I really did well. For the rowing I dropped the weight and focused on feeling my back squeeze.

Pump:
crazy arm pump on the pull ups, chins and underhand barbell rows. my lats also were pumped for a lot of the workout. I only had one scoop, I feel with two scoops the pump is really intense unless i'm doing a high volume workout, which in that case one is great.

Endurance/stamina:
Aside from the long rest I took after doing the rack deads I moved through my sets and warmups quickly. anything after the rack deads was me testing my limits and testing my will, because I was dead, but still got some great work in. this product is very good all around. A lot of these ingredients mix really well. I definitely need to get some more in the future.

Wide grip straight bar pull-ups, full stretch at bottom, pull chest to bar
BW x 10
35 x 6

Underhand chin ups
35 x 7(failure) rest pause> BW x 5(failure)

Rack Chins
45 x 7.5 failure PR

Overhand BB Rows (focused on using no body momentum and squeezing back at the top with a pause.
135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 9 (failure)

Rack deads
2 warm ups
685 x 5 PR

Bent over barbell rows, underhand, off the floor
185 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 6

Wide grip straight bar pullups, full stretch at bottom, pull chest to bar
BW x 10, 30 sec hanging stretch , then straight into pulldowns with red micro bands,doubled up

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant wait to see the final review, and also make sure you put one up in the store.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got it brother. I will have them up the beginning of next week

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW

I ran Quake 10.0 Stim-Free at various doses during a month of training. I found this product to be very effective as a pre-workout. Personally i have always been a coffee guy as far as stims, occasionally ECA, and some bulk ingredients like a glycerol product, and vasodialators. I don't usually run to get a pre-workout, and would never actually purchase one... NEVER. my experience with Quake has swayed my opinion.

Taste: I had the Lemon Drop flavor. this tastes great, which is no surprise for a company like Scivation, they make Xtend, and that is the king of taste for BCAA's. also lemon is a very unique flavor. they nailed it.
9/10

Mixability:
a couple shakes, fully mixed, no issues. Shake it up and ready to go.
10/10

Performance:
this was a major factor in my appreciation of this product. I dropped around 7-10 pounds during the time i was using this product. I have cut out a lot of my fats and carbs are very low. I had days where i felt like dogs#!t walking into the gym and once i had the quake i was setting PR's. More reps, continuing progressive overload even in a deficit, even added in intensifiers and still performed.
10/10

Pump:
The pumps I had on secondary muscles during heavy compounds was a clear indicator. I lift with control and slower negatives, and on set of 6-8 with heavy loads my secondary muscles would be pumped, when they normally wouldn't. doing squat and my calves were pumped on a 6 rep set, or overhand Barbell rows and my biceps were pumped. As i said normally this doesn't happen during the low volume work. for high volume sets... good lord! This product is a hard hitter. full pumps within one set of 21's for biceps. BFR arm work was very very intense.
10/10

Endurance/Stamina:
Doing fortitude training, which is a total body split for two of the four days per week, some of the tier 3 workouts can get lengthy. this product was amazing for this. heavy legs, 6-10 sets, 5 sets of calves, then 10 super-set pump sets for chest/back, shoulders/abs, bis/tris. I was able to knock these out with minimal time in between sets, less than usual.
9/10

Value:
I have heard a lot of complaints about this, but i honestly don't understand it. this industry is full of so many scandals, hidden prop blend formulas and fake ingredients that when a complete product like this comes around it, if it were priced cheap something would be fishy about it.This product is essentially a mash up of Xtend Perform and USP Max Reps. The two scoop serving yields an impressive 7g Xtend BCAA's, 6g L Citrulline, 3g L-Tyrosine, 2.5g LCLT, 2g PeakO2, 1g Capros, 1.5g of Arginine Nitrate, 200mg Theanine and 50mg Astragin. This product is loaded to the gills with clinical doses. Especially if you catch a sale, and I've seen them popping up here and there, this product is more than reasonably priced.
9/10

I really believe in this product. I would definitely purchase some in the future. The stim-free aspect is great because you can control the stims and still take a full two scoops without getting 350mg of caffiene. The stim version is great too, definitely something I would also consider buying, but I usually train at night and the stim-free is more universal and better fits my situation. If I were to make any additions to the product i would choose to add in 1.5g of Taurine per scoop as well as 1g of Hydromax. I love the fact that this product does not include Creatine, Beta Alanine or Yohimbine, that is a huge plus for me.

All in all this is a great product. I would recommend this to any looking for a pre-workout, it is worth every penny.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AWESOME LOG!!!
Thanks again for your support
Shot you an email with a killer deal on quake that ends tonight! Works for stim free too!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AWESOME LOG!!!
Thanks again for your support
Shot you an email with a killer deal on quake that ends tonight! Works for stim free too!
Thank you and thanks once again. I am going to see about ordering. Life happened kinda suddenly bro. A little strapped for the time being