scenario..help

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
any opinions be good. i got one T-1 left for the next cycle (about a week away...gonna go on for 4 weeks). but this second time around, i want to use an equal ratio of 1-test and 4-ad. (not the 2:1 it is of 4-ad/1-test it is w/ the t-1). So i have couple of choices. (1) buying a seperate transdermal with only 1-t has the ph in the solution, and using one squirt of this along with half the dose of the T-1...or there abouts. (only problem...i would have to buy the gel and the 1-test ph powder seperately and that self in myself...as far as i know, chemo does not say a premix of just 1-test alone...not like he does with the T-4) (2) i can just buy the 1-test powder and add it in with my current T-1 bottle (i wont do this 99% cuz there is a strong case against putting more than 15g of any ph in a 240mL solution. (3) lastly, i can just stick with my T-1 until the end of the 2nd cycle (obtain more water weight) and after my second post cycle, purchase a solution transdermal that is of equal ratio or 1-test/4-ad. (SORRY FOR THE LONG QUESTION GUYS) what would you do? or any other solutions?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
What I would do is buy a t-gel and 10g 1-test(so you will have 1/2 left over and the amount put on is not so much) and run that along with your t1 at 1/2 th dose. Then you will have a 1:1 ratio of 1-test - 4-ad... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
What I would do is buy a t-gel and 10g 1-test(so you will have 1/2 left over and the amount put on is not so much) and run that along with your t1 at 1/2 th dose. Then you will have a 1:1 ratio of 1-test - 4-ad... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...
yup, it did help. thanx for seconding what i was leaning towards. (and yes, you did answer the exact same question by shady in the his thread) ha. time to talk to chemo.

Kay

Awards
maybe its just me, cause i like to play it on the safer side...
i just think 10g of 1test is too much for one cycle, you may be risking too much sides bro, i would put in 5 g of nor diol as a safer PH, just to be safe IMO.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

maybe its just me, cause i like to play it on the safer side...
i just think 10g of 1test is too much for one cycle, you may be risking too much sides bro, i would put in 5 g of nor diol as a safer PH, just to be safe IMO.
5 grams of nordiol into my T-1 or into a seperate bottle of just gel?

Kay

Awards

5 grams of nordiol into my T-1 or into a seperate bottle of just gel?
isnt your T-1 already saturated with 15g of PH? so you would have to do it in a separate bottle anyways. I am just suggesting that insteal of using more 1test, go for the the followign ratio --
1 1test : 1 nor-diol : 2 4-AD

i have used up to 400 mg of 4ad per day without seeing considerable bloating or fat gains.
The water gains that you do get really help in the strength gains and increased protein synthesis which inturn raise your lean gains as well.

IMO, a higher amount of 4ad is essential for good gains. The water weight can be lost easily in 4-5 days post cycle by using a good ECA stack.