Scale, capper, caps, misc bulks - $50

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy folks. Had this stuff for a while now and used it only once to tinker around with. Not using it anymore, and need to clear some space in the stash box. (Moved a few months ago and still finding places to horde my junk! Kitchen is smaller, so not so big a stash cabinet these days.)

All items originally purchased from NutraPlanet.

Scale - Don't know the model number off hand, but a higher-end one from NP, bought about 2 yrs ago. VERY sensitive. Digital read-out, easy to use, original box.

Capper - Cap m Quick set, size 00, slightly used but clean. Original box.

Caps - 900 or so left in bag of 1000, bag kept sealed and in a safe climate. Size 00

Misc Bulk powders: Just a bit used out of each to tinker with. Will get complete list tonight. Definitely includes chocamine, yohimbine, rasberry ketones. For now, think of it as a random assortment of fun! (Mostly fat-loss and nootropic in nature.)

Asking $50 firm. Shipping included to anywhere in the US via USPS. No trades, please. Any inquiries, please PM me. Accepting PayPal only.

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the smallest increment(s) that the scale reads? For example, I have a scale that reads in .1 grams, but won't register a reading until .4 grams.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice price Tim. The capper itself is around $30-35. Caps - $9-15. Scales are usually around $12-25. So basically all the bulks & shipping are free! If I wasn't already set up, I would jump on this!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a pm of interest on this, but still up in the area. Pending, though.

Bad news... The scale is junked, I think. Went to check the batteries to see that they worked. One of 'em degraded (leaked) and took the copper positive lead with it. Not unless you wanna tinker, it's junk.

Remainder of the lot, I'm asking for $30. Bulks/raws included are chocamine, l-tyrosine, ALCAR, abut 4.5-5g of Yohimbine HCL, and ~8g raspberry ketones. Caps and capper are size "0", not "00". (memory getting bad... I'm old.)

Thanks, gents.