SARMs Recomp Stack Guidance

Fkay

Awards
Hey guys,

Me and my buddy are about to start our first SARMs stack. We both have had experience with PH's before. We are hoping to recomp and thought these would be our best bet: Ostarine, Cardarine, S4, MK 677. We're not entirely certain about the MK due to its water retention side. What do you fellas think? Would you add/replace any? We're going for the full 12 weeks.

Appreciate your guidance in advance!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If this is your first run I would start with ostarine. MK677 is always good. I’ve been running at 10mg and no water holding.

Fkay

Awards
If this is your first run I would start with ostarine. MK677 is always good. I’ve been running at 10mg and no water holding.
Appreciate the response! We were thinking of stacking the 4 on low doses, but open to removing/adding. Sufficient enough you think? No water on MK 677 at 10mg were my thoughts too. Awesome man 👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the response! We were thinking of stacking the 4 on low doses, but open to removing/adding. Sufficient enough you think? No water on MK 677 at 10mg were my thoughts too. Awesome man
Sent you some links if you need to order. Plus use code AM30 which is good till end of month.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When I run 677 at 12.5 I have some bloat and an insatiable appetite the first 2-3 weeks. But after that the bloat goes away and actually lean out quite a bit with noticeably more vascularity. Keeping sodium in check and balancing it out with potassium seems to really minimize the bloat. Everyone’s responds differently though. Just my experience.