Sarms on a cruise?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Title is self-explanatory. Cruising at 125 mg test per week. If a dark would be good on a cruise, which would be best?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Title is self-explanatory. Cruising at 125 mg test per week. If a dark would be good on a cruise, which would be best?
Do you have specific goals or just looking to add something to the cruise but still recover health and keep organ stress low?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Do you have specific goals or just looking to add something to the cruise but still recover health and keep organ stress low?
Lose a little fat before I go into a cutting cycle with Masteron and var.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Id recommend low dose trestolone(not sure if this is the safest bet either but ive been doing so with good results) or masteron added to your cruise instead of sarms. I would guess that adding a sarm would be more detrimental to health markers so if health is a priority then i wouldnt.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Id recommend low dose trestolone(not sure if this is the safest bet either but ive been doing so with good results) or masteron added to your cruise instead of sarms. I would guess that adding a sarm would be more detrimental to health markers so if health is a priority then i wouldnt.
Trestolone is actually considered to be a sarm, just not in the fitness community.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 brother. Followed by mast and var.....pretty fun stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I concur with s4.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you feel about adding t3 and clen along with the s4 ? Or would that be better on cycle
I like t3 and clen with low dose test.
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks of t3 and s4 the whole time.
Calorie deficit.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I like t3 and clen with low dose test.
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks of t3 and s4 the whole time.
Calorie deficit.
Would it work to do the t3 and clen while on a cruise with the s4 or better to wait until I start the anavar and mast? I want to go into that cycle fairly lean so I get the most out of the compounds.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it work to do the t3 and clen while on a cruise with the s4 or better to wait until I start the anavar and mast? I want to go into that cycle fairly lean so I get the most out of the compounds.
I guess the safest would be wait til the cycle to use t3 and Clen. T
Personally I think either way would be fine.
You will get pretty hard and dry on s4 if diet is in check. Youd be even more so if you added Clen and t3. But thats pretty much a cycle though right? S4 Clen and t3 is a cycle bro.
Your basically doing back to back cycles. But lots of people do that.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I guess the safest would be wait til the cycle to use t3 and Clen. T
Personally I think either way would be fine.
You will get pretty hard and dry on s4 if diet is in check. Youd be even more so if you added Clen and t3. But thats pretty much a cycle though right? S4 Clen and t3 is a cycle bro.
Your basically doing back to back cycles. But lots of people do that.
Got it I see what you’re saying. Thanks sir I appreciate you!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
If I take t3 and clen at the same time, will it increase my heart rate even further? Should I lower the dose of clen when mixing them?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trestolone is actually considered to be a sarm, just not in the fitness community.
Trestolone is always the right answer, lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I take t3 and clen at the same time, will it increase my heart rate even further? Should I lower the dose of clen when mixing them?
I use them without issue. I bump up the dose of t3 and I take a week off Clen every 2 weeks and take ketofien .

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you go down the T3 path and you have a healthy thyroid does is harm normal, natural thyroid production in the long run ?
No. Thyroid can be left unharmed even from lo g runs. T3 is pretty safe from what I've read and heard on AM.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so you dont need "a PCT" to get the thyroid working again if you use T3
No. Based on my reading on this there is no such thing as true thyroid shutdown. Theyve done studies with people that were on T3 for 20-30 years, took them off and their thyroid returned to normal(for them) function within 4 weeks.

Only real horror stories ive heard of was guys going over 100mcg a day, which theres no reason to do.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
50mcg T3 and 80mcg clen actually sounds like a reasonable and fairly sensible idea. Normally I see chuckleheads on 150-250mcg clen. You’d be shaking and baking.