Sarms not that supressive??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so I have just had bloods done as I had to cut my 8 week cycle short at the 4th week - thought I'd re-herniated my L5/S1 disc, thankfully MRI shows not, just irritated scar tissue.....anyway I was on 10mg Lgd (Ripped Labz) 10mg Rad140 (Brawn Nutrition) and 10mg MK677 (Muscle Rage). Gains were coming along nicely when I pulled the pin.

Now baring in mind im 45 yes old my bloods came back 10 days after cycle finished and showed Testosterone at 15.3 nmol which according to UK guidelines is exactly midrange....I thought going off what you hear they'd be trashed. It appears not. Maybe it was because I stopped at 4th week and suppression hadn't really kicked in....or maybe supression is overhyped and maybe those doses weren't high enough to cause a crash?
As my back is fine and bloods aren't destroyed am thinking I'll hop back on for 6 weeks.....thoughts? Oh and I only used an OTC Pct straight after I stopped and saved my clomid.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm, those doses should have you shutdown imo. Where is your TT normally at?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possible SARMs were underdosed. I've seen a few LGD labs, at 10mg dose or even less, and testosterone becomes at the very bottom range.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hm, those doses should have you shutdown imo. Where is your TT normally at?
Going off my last bloods....and that was some time ago (I know I should of taken some before this recent cycle..doh!) They were 17.nmol. so not a massive reduction by any stretch of imagination. I though maybe the Lgd and Rad were possibly underdosed or both bunk...but I definitely felt different and was seeing good gains at normal training volume and diet. It's all a bit odd really...that's why I'm thinking that they are not that supressive and they are mega legit?? They only other supplements I was taking were CEL Cycle Assist and Sr9009.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Possible SARMs were underdosed. I've seen a few LGD labs, at 10mg dose or even less, and testosterone becomes at the very bottom range.
Ripped labz have a great rep and Brawn too...be bizarre if both were underdosed and I was actually really impressed with how gains were coming along. I have muscle rage version of Lgd...maybe I should try that with the Rad 140 and not the ripped labz Lgd??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ripped labz have a great rep and Brawn too...be bizarre if both were underdosed and I was actually really impressed with how gains were coming along. I have muscle rage version of Lgd...maybe I should try that with the Rad 140 and not the ripped labz Lgd??
What were your gains?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4th week is really when they start to kick in.

To give you an idea on how it effects me, starting total test for me is 650ish. 4th week im in the 400s. By week 10 Im always under 150.

I've had it take me under 100 a few times. Sarms are very suppressive.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What were your gains?
Went up 3kg in those 4 weeks, strength increase and recomp was noticable. Libido increased initially then dropped a little , mood was great though felt really positive and well like I was 20 again. Dropped off 2 kg having stopped buy had to knock training on head as well whilst got MRI sorted.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4th week is really when they start to kick in.

To give you an idea on how it effects me, starting total test for me is 650ish. 4th week im in the 400s. By week 10 Im always under 150.

I've had it take me under 100 a few times. Sarms are very suppressive.
Thanks for the insight, could be that I was on the precipice of lowered test but because I had to come off I never pulled the trigger?

So what now?
Shall I start again and smash out a full 8 weeks?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the insight, could be that I was on the precipice of lowered test but because I had to come off I never pulled the trigger?

So what now?
If your SARMS were legit there is doubt they would have ultimately suppressed you.

I was in the middle of an LGD run (6 weeks in) and just cut it off. Was making good gains to. But if I do get Corona I dont want any compounding factors of any kind. To many unknowns with SARMs.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your SARMS were legit there is doubt they would have ultimately suppressed you.

I was in the middle of an LGD run (6 weeks in) and just cut it off. Was making good gains to. But if I do get Corona I dont want any compounding factors of any kind. To many unknowns with SARMs.
Fair point. Last thing you want is a surpressed immune system and then get that.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

what brand?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So what now?

what brand?
I mention them in this thread. Both board sponsors
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/lgd-and-liver-enzymes.315917/#post-6340334