Sarm Stack MK2866+LGD4044+GW501516

arekares

Awards
Hello,
( Im new to the Forum and Kinda new to Sarms, sadly its hard on Information regarding stuff like this, and everyone tells a lot different stuff, so its confusing)
Lets Start
I kinda got really Fat like ~35% Body fat. 100kg on 173cm
Since April im cutting down i did 12 Weeks on 10mg Ostarine( First time Sarms, Never Steroids ) . From May till Aug. No real issues and sides. Effect wasnt really Strong/ Noticeable. Did a few days with Maca and dropped it then, but everything feels fine...
Im still going to cut down
Im now at 84 Kg body weight and probably a little under 20% Body weight.
Im thinking of another Sarm Cycle, this time maybe stronger than 10mg Ostarine.
Pro Labs has an interesting Stack.
LGD 7,5mg
MK2866 7,5mg
Gw 5mg
I would do 8 Weeks with 1 Capsule.
And go on Cutting down from my Fatness... to like under 15%
Is the Stack good viewable? Any thought?
As PCT i wanted "some more" so i found From XT at my Online Shop.

Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione - 20mg,
Resvaratrol (trans) - 25mg,
Epicatechin. 50mg
Other ingredients include Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue#2, FD&C Red#40.

Now: Someone Said since the Sarms Stack will reduce my Test levels also my Ostrogen Levels will drop, and something which Blocks it, will make more issues.

So should i maybe jsut go with A "natural" testo booster product as PCT?
Should i take a Liver Support?

Any Usefull Information places? Facebook/Reddit German Bodybuidling forum kinda was meh. And a freidn recommend this site..
Best regards and Thanks in Advance

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,
( Im new to the Forum and Kinda new to Sarms, sadly its hard on Information regarding stuff like this, and everyone tells a lot different stuff, so its confusing)
Lets Start
I kinda got really Fat like ~35% Body fat. 100kg on 173cm
Since April im cutting down i did 12 Weeks on 10mg Ostarine( First time Sarms, Never Steroids ) . From May till Aug. No real issues and sides. Effect wasnt really Strong/ Noticeable. Did a few days with Maca and dropped it then, but everything feels fine...
Im still going to cut down
Im now at 84 Kg body weight and probably a little under 20% Body weight.
Im thinking of another Sarm Cycle, this time maybe stronger than 10mg Ostarine.
Pro Labs has an interesting Stack.
LGD 7,5mg
MK2866 7,5mg
Gw 5mg
I would do 8 Weeks with 1 Capsule.
And go on Cutting down from my Fatness... to like under 15%
Is the Stack good viewable? Any thought?
As PCT i wanted "some more" so i found From XT at my Online Shop.

Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione - 20mg,
Resvaratrol (trans) - 25mg,
Epicatechin. 50mg
Other ingredients include Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue#2, FD&C Red#40.

Now: Someone Said since the Sarms Stack will reduce my Test levels also my Ostrogen Levels will drop, and something which Blocks it, will make more issues.

So should i maybe jsut go with A "natural" testo booster product as PCT?
Should i take a Liver Support?

Any Usefull Information places? Facebook/Reddit German Bodybuidling forum kinda was meh. And a freidn recommend this site..
Best regards and Thanks in Advance
this is 2021 it says you joined in 2017?

arekares

Awards
Its possible i was doing reasearch 2017 but never posted and so on..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Train harder, tighten up your nutrition, do cardio on your rest days….Don’t consider a cycle until you’re at a lower body fat, with at least the beginnings of a physique…and some good strength progress!

I would scrap that low dose sarm stack and replace it with 1 and 4 andro for 8 weeks and have a SERM for pct. No otc bull shitt unless you want to throw that in with the serm.

Some on cycle health supps would be a good addition.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you looking to get out from the sarms? Seems like you are mainly looking to cut fat atm. No need to stress your body with the sarms.

I'd recommend running a serm pct after any sarm cycle. Your dosing plan is very low, probably not worth the trouble.

arekares

Awards
Thank you for your Replies.
this was April:

this is current form

At the moment i do 105kg bench for a few reps
and i do pullups + 22,5kgfor a few reps
Aint that weak i think..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yooo that is impressive progress man!
Keep doing what you’re doin.

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Look awesome continue what you are doing because it seems to be working, in regards to the sarms I believe that stack will do well for you I am currently running something similar but using ostarine instead of the LGD, I have only been taking this stack for a week today and have already seen a huge leap in progress, I am currently cutting and using this cycle as an anti catabolic. (been out of the gym for a year and half so figured lets lose the fat then reverse diet after PCT) anyways I have seen body recomping excellently went from 212 a month ago to 199 currently 205 to 199 from the last week I believe my weight is not dropping any further because I am putting on muscle. I am in a deficit and this stack is doing wonders to keep my muscle. You should have a good time with the chemicals especially if no sides were found from first ostarine cycle. LGD is known to shutdown and suppress the hormones very much. I have read about people recommending nolva while on cycle but personally I would just keep an AI on hand and do a test base (since shutdown is rather fast with LGD). Just my opinions take this all with a grain of salt please. I am not a professional on any of this stuff just a dumb kid who has experimented with his hormones for a little.

Your physique has changed leaps in bounds and you are on the right track, do you feel you need the sarms at all? Youre looking healthy and if progression is continuing no need to add more exogenous hormones to suppress your natural testosterone.

When messing with hormones you need to be able to get your hands on the real thing in regards to AI, PCT, HCG. Pharma grade nolvadex and clomid, pharma grade arimidex, injectable HCG. These things are a must to have on hand IMO because you are playing russian roulette with your balls and its a scary thing. (I took PHs at 15 and developed slight gyno, depression, severe acne) and if I had just used proper PCT I may have avoided all this. (In reality should have avoided all of it to begin with) anyways stuff to think about. I personally dont think many of these natural test boosters will do anything for a shutdown but sarms are more likely to not shut down completely where as testosterone would definitely. Just read alot about LGD shutting people down and one of my personal friends took the stuff with nothing on hand and dealt with hormone hell because of it.