Sann Turbo V-12

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got this stuff today,I never used an Nitric oxide supplement..I did a search but not much info,how does this compare to the No2 version with physer for $80 is the same,any help would be appreciated,oh and what should I expect..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I love it, esp for PCT or off cycle :thumbsup:

I think it's reasonably priced and has some of the most desireable ingredients for a volumizer out there. I usually get great "pumps" at the gym, I do the typical dose of two scoops on workout days, one otherwise. You have chosen.....wisely :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm having pretty good luck with NO-Xplode. It's a NO/hemodialator with stimulants added to it. Getting a decent pump and strength is increasing nicely. Hopefully Custom will underprice all of these options.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its good stuff! For me its way better than NO2 or any creatine I've ever taken. Its actualy my favorite legal supplement.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good info,thanks guys looks like I made a wise choice..My only concern was the lasting pumps,if it had the certain ingredients to maintain the pump....Thanks again PS I got the grape flavor.pretty tangy.... :trout:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplement Logs 8
djbombsquad Supplements 22
PIOTREK Supplements 4
Anabolics 19
DevilSmack Supplements 16