S4 two weeks into pct?

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to ask about starting S4, say two or three weeks after starting pct? Maybe 35 mg per day? Also taking torem and SR9009 for pct. I was planning on 120/120/120/120 with torem, but should I taper it down some? I have also seen/ heard of people taking 200 mg a day? Has anyone had success or experience with such high dosing, and/or using S4 during pct?

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You are aware that S4 (Andarine) only partially, and by partially I mean very slightly to the androgen receptor. At lower doses I have seen people run at the tail end of a pct with success. S4 is unique in this aspect. At lower dosing say 25 mg pre workout, it shouldn't suppress hpta at all. This is in part to it's low binding affinity to the AR, and it's very short half life. In theory making it perfect for keeping gains made from AAS cycle. I may wait until after pct is finished before starting it. Anybody have any REAL experience researching this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms aren’t to be used in PCT, at all.
^^ This ^^

You have 2 options...

1. Run a good PCT, and hopefully you recover well.

2. Run suppressive compounds during PCT, and probably screw up your recovery.

BTW, when you start running suppressive compounds during a PCT, that is when it ceases to be a PCT, and becomes another cycle.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BTW, when you start running suppressive compounds during a PCT, that is when it ceases to be a PCT, and becomes another cycle.]

I have always been of this mindset! Thank you for reminding me though. I think it was Llewellyn who explained that it's not a two way street. Your body is recovering from androgens, so reintroducing them automatically your body will cease the recovery process. Even at small amounts and with mild compounds