S4 (Andarine) or RAD-140 + MK-2866 (Ostarine) PCT

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I have never run SARMs before just MK-677 and Cardarine which aren't suppressive to the HPTA.

What is an adequate PCT protocol if running either:

RAD-140 - Weeks 1-12 : 20mg ED
Ostarine - Weeks 1-12 : 20mg ED

or

S4 - Weeks 1-12 : 50mg ED
Ostarine - Weeks 1-12 : 20mg ED

Should I be using Nolvadex, Clomid or both and what are the preferred dosages? I believe 4 weeks would be an adequate duration.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries. You going to log it? Be interesting to see how the RAD goes havent seen many logs for it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just pick nolva or clomid and run one. Look into Reduce XT for cortisol control while in PCT as well.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
No worries. You going to log it? Be interesting to see how the RAD goes havent seen many logs for it.
You know if im running two compounds which ive never used before its going to be impossible to gauge what is doing what unless im running them solo. So in terms of a log not at the present time no.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I would just pick nolva or clomid and run one. Look into Reduce XT for cortisol control while in PCT as well.
Then i'd go with the Nolva due the possible vision disturbances one can experience from Clomid.

40/40/20/20 ED for 4 weeks sound about right? or is this too much...

I've been running Cardarine for 12 weeks and am stopping now and taking at least a month off. So this would be very useful in PCT. Reduce XT looks good appears to contain metabolites of DHEA.

Can Cardarine be run for 16 weeks at a time?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then i'd go with the Nolva due the possible vision disturbances one can experience from Clomid.

40/40/20/20 ED for 4 weeks sound about right? or is this too much...

I've been running Cardarine for 12 weeks and am stopping now and taking at least a month off. So this would be very useful in PCT. Reduce XT looks good appears to contain metabolites of DHEA.

Can Cardarine be run for 16 weeks at a time?
You don't need to go up to 40, 20/20/10/10 is enough.

As far as running Cardarine for 16 weeks, I am not sure. That is a long time to run anything. I probably would just stick to 12 weeks just to be safe but maybe someone else will chime in.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to go up to 40, 20/20/10/10 is enough.

As far as running Cardarine for 16 weeks, I am not sure. That is a long time to run anything. I probably would just stick to 12 weeks just to be safe but maybe someone else will chime in.
Cheers Warbird. I have no experience with Sarms hence my question about PCT dosages. Regarding the Cardarine I did stop at 12 weeks. Because of the chronic AMPK activation I believed it inhibited mTOR to some degree, to which I don't know but I definitely felt smaller on it.

The only way to know is if your running one compound at a time and your using a quality body composition scale before, during and after usage. In this case I was running 20mg Cardarine/20mg MK-677 for 8 weeks.

Last edited:

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, Carabiner side effect was shortness of breath. Happened sometimes after several max efforts, I think I was 7 weeks in when it started. I'm not sure but lately I've been thinking they might have been on my low carb days.
But for running 16 weeks, I can't think of a good reason why you should. Unless you want to self experiment and find out the side effects, better not to be one of the first to try.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
For me, Carabiner side effect was shortness of breath. Happened sometimes after several max efforts, I think I was 7 weeks in when it started. I'm not sure but lately I've been thinking they might have been on my low carb days.
But for running 16 weeks, I can't think of a good reason why you should. Unless you want to self experiment and find out the side effects, better not to be one of the first to try.
12 weeks is perfect otherwise desensitization sets in and your going backwards. 4 weeks off then you can continue if you wish. Shortness of breath? If anything it should make you breathe better as it increases your cardiovascular capacity.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12 weeks is perfect otherwise desensitization sets in and your going backwards. 4 weeks off then you can continue if you wish. Shortness of breath? If anything it should make you breathe better as it increases your cardiovascular capacity.
I noticed this after just a couple weeks. I put it down to increased fat oxidation requiring more oxygen. I stopped taking it after learning about the inverse relatuinship between AMPk and mTOR.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this after just a couple weeks. I put it down to increased fat oxidation requiring more oxygen. I stopped taking it after learning about the inverse relatuinship between AMPk and mTOR.
Courtesy of CatSnake.

Mechanical-Metabolic-Stress-Response.jpg