S4/Andarine Cycle (What to expect)

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello! I was wondering truly what I would gain from a S4 only cycle? I was originally going to do rad, but rad has always for some reason been harder on my kidneys. All the other sarms are 100% okay. I truly want the asthetic look and also put on atleast some mass. Been training for awhile, ran a few cycles already. You think I can add maybe 4-5 more lbs? Might add Cardarine to it.

Weight: 177
Height: 6’
Cycles previously: Rad, LGD+INJECT SR+Card, RAD
Bf: 9-8%

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are really 8 to 9 percent you will love it. Great muscle hardness and strength. I get the vision sides and it’s really annoying but you may not.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are really 8 to 9 percent you will love it. Great muscle hardness and strength. I get the vision sides and it’s really annoying but you may not.
I am actually that low. Solid 8 pack, veryyy visible and I have very veiny legs/arms and on chest. Been of cycle for awhile now. But how much muscle would S4 even give me?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I am actually that low. Solid 8 pack, veryyy visible and I have very veiny legs/arms and on chest. Been of cycle for awhile now. But how much muscle would S4 even give me?
No one can tell as you might know. It depends...

But, at least for me S4 put on none or at least next to non mass. It might have done when I ran it at 150 mg ed but that was so many years ago so I don’t remember. The only thing I remember is that I couldn’t see **** at night....

But stacked with some LGD it would probably create a better possibility for some more mass gains, but then you have the sides from LGD to deal with so...