S23, LGD 4033, Rad 140, 1 Andro run

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be running for 8 weeks 30 mg S23, 30 mg Rad 140, 20 mg LGD 4033, and 345 mg 1 andro along with my trt dose of 175 mg a week test for a bulk cycle. Prior cycles include 2 andro runs and a Sarm cycle. Starting weight is 184 pounds (I am 5 foot 10). I am already about 8 days in and weighed myself yesterday and am up a little over a pound. I am eating in a calorie surplus at about 4350 calories a day. I have run all these compounds before (never all together) with the exception of the LGD which is new to me. Thus far no noticeable side effects to report and have an increased pump. My cycle supports are fish oil pills, 1,000 mg TUDCA due to S23 liver toxicity, Arimicare Pro, and Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil. I will be posting an update about once a week. I will be using the same 6 day a week workout routine so starting next week will be my 2nd week on the routine so I will be able to tell if my lifts increase from week to week. If I do not see what I deem as sufficient progress after 4 weeks I may add in DMZ that i have on hand for the final 4 weeks and drop the S23 since I don’t want to run to compounds that are hard on the liver simultaneously.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will your bulk diet consist of? Just curious.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful with that s23 brother! I ran Tudca and cycle assist during my entire cycle and still developed jaundice and liver damage! Finally better after a few months off everything. Just watch that urine color lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What will your bulk diet consist of? Just curious.
Well I don’t cook so I am going to be eating food that is healthy, it requires no prep. Five protein powder shakes (Muscletech brand) with 5 cups Skim milk, whole wheat Bagels, whole wheat bread muffins, protein bars, turkey breast, whole grain wheat thins, peanuts, mixed canned vegetables, banannans, tangerines, apples, and several servings fish oil pills.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Be careful with that s23 brother! I ran Tudca and cycle assist during my entire cycle and still developed jaundice and liver damage! Finally better after a few months off everything. Just watch that urine color lol

Thanks for the warning brother. Ya I remember your log. Glad your ok now. Last time I ran S23 was at the same 30 mg dosage. I had no discolored pee and had liver values tested mid cycle and end cycle and they were just barely off. If I get dark colored pee I agree, that would be the time to drop the S23. I know due to your jaundice you swore off running all compounds ever again, have you run anything since?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not ran anything since then which will be four months off everything in March.

My body is back to normal but I need to get bloodwork done to make sure my liver values are back to normal.

I did order some Rad140 last week lolol.... if my bloods come back normal I’ll just stick with the rad stacked with my TRT.

Chose Rad becasue its my fav sarm to date. Added lean mass and my pumps in the gym were crazy. Basically had a pump all day on rad, no noticeable sides

Thanks for the warning brother. Ya I remember your log. Glad your ok now. Last time I ran S23 was at the same 30 mg dosage. I had no discolored pee and had liver values tested mid cycle and end cycle and they were just barely off. If I get dark colored pee I agree, that would be the time to drop the S23. I know due to your jaundice you swore off running all compounds ever again, have you run anything since?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 2. Lifts are up significantly on most exercises over the prior week. Added 40 pounds to smith squats, 30 pounds to hammer bench, and 20 pounds to hammer shoulders. I gained nearly 4 pounds in a week (granted some of this most be water and glycogen). The only problem is I have also gained some fat. Body fat went up about 1 percent with the 4 pound gain and i am now at about 20 percent body fat weighing 189 pounds. S23 seems to work great for me as a cutter (used it that way in my last cycle and lost several percentage points body fat) and for rapid strength increases, but not so great as a bulker as I can tell in the mirror I have gained fat. I have been eating clean for the most part except had a bag of Kettle Corn at the Papa Roche concert. I have decided I am going to put the S23 on the shelf and save it for a future cut and replace it with Rock Labz DMZ at 40 mg. I will get more out of the S23 if used for a cut. DMZ is a better bulker from what I have heard. I have 6 weeks remaining in this cycle bulk which now will be DMZ 40 mg, Rad 140 30 mg, 1 andro 345 mg, and LGD 4033 20 mg.

As far as sides go, the only sides I have noticed thus far is a little acne and occasional finger tingling. I took my blood pressure last night and it was good at 122 over 72. I am sure this will increase with the inclusion of DMZ. Oh, one other thing, I also have come down with a cold the past couple of days. This has sucked as it has made work outs hard the past couple days and I have been lethargic pretty much all day, however even with the cold my lifts went up.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You might be able to decrease dose of s23. I’ve used 20 and 30 and seen no diffrence. Was just as strong at 20 mgs.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You might be able to decrease dose of s23. I’ve used 20 and 30 and seen no diffrence. Was just as strong at 20 mgs.
The problem is not the dosage. S23 worked for me as a cutter, but not so much as a bulker. The gains have been sloppy with some fat. I would be very hesitant to continue running the S23 AND add DMZ because they are both hard on the liver and this will be an 8 week run. I think I will make another thread and get
Everybody’s input on if th two can be run safely simultaneously.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Switch it out for s4. S4 is great stuff but vision sides can be annoying.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, but won’t touch S4 due to vision sides. I know they cease after you stop the S4, but who is to say each cycle doesn’t have a cumulative effect on deteriorating your vision long term.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided I am going to add the DMZ and keep the S23 too. I have TUDCA at 1250 mg and 1000 mg Nac I am taking. Plus my liver values were fine last time I ran S23 for 8 weeks. If my pee turns dark I will drop the S23. If it remains dark after that I will drop the DMZ too as I still have the Rad, LGD, and 1 Andro I am on. Will be getting lipid and liver bloods in 6 weeks post cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's the DMZ treating you?
Very well! End of week 3 update-Added DMZ last Sunday. Probably wasn’t the best idea from a timing perspective because I had just come down with a cold a day or two before that. The cold got worst on Tuesday and Wednesday and was accompanied by extreme fatigue, chest pain, and headaches. Of course since it is my first time taking an anabolic steroid I worried the chest pain, headaches, and fatigue was a result of the DMZ lol! Fatigue was so bad Wednesday and Thursday I skipped training. Did no cardio this week either because didn’t want to tax my system with the cold. I was so freaked out the symptoms were from the DMZ so you could imagine how happy I was when they subsided! Hit the gym hard on Thursday and today. Added 20 pounds onto my hack squat and smith squat! 5 pound up on T Bar row. Can definitely tell a difference with the DMZ. Muscles are swollen up, veins sticking out! I love this stuff. Was quite pleased today when I weighed in up 2 and a half pound this week with body fat percentage staying the same. Will be adding cardio back in next week since I am almost completely over the cold. Following a new routine of a 3 day split-push muscles day 1 (chest, triceps), pull muscles day 2 (back, biceps), legs day 3 then repeat for the next three days and take Sundays off. Not to worried like last week if I end up adding a little fat with this bulk cause next run is going to be a cut with Pre’s Hexadrone! Maybe throw S23 in their too with some Ostarine.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 4. Weight went up 6 pounds in the week. Up 13 pounds 4 weeks in so far. According to my electrical impedance body fat scale body fat increased by a little under 1 percent with the 6 pound increase. This is not a surprise as I was still sick and unable to work out Sunday through Wednesday of this week, but I didn’t decrease my calories much.

Missed lifting sessions the first few days of the week due to extreme lethargy well sick. Returned to the gym on Thursday. Lifts went up a little on a couple isolation exercise, but not compound lifts. I attribute this to having the virus for about 10 days prior. Hopefully lifts will start to increase again next week. Felt 100 percent until I had to do legs yesterday. The squats took a lot out of me and I couldn’t squat as much. Hopefully next week lifts will pick up again.

All total I am 4 weeks (half way) into the cycle and up a total of about 13 pounds. I am very happy with the results thus far. I am currently sitting at around 21 percent body fat so next cycle will definitely be a cut.

As far as side effects, only sides are a little increased acne, lost a small patch of hair on the back of my head (this happened last time I ran S23 as well and it grew back after I discontinued the cycle so I am not too concerned). Also have had increased anxiety that has surfaced this week, however I am fortunate enough to have prescribed Klonopin to take as needed for anxiety so that always eliminates it. Without the Klonopin I probably couldn’t run the DMZ as I am prone to anxiety.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive seen you talk a lot about anxiety and dmz. Did you read anything particular saying dmz would aggravate anxiety? Cause I’ve never read that thru any logs or anyone’s experience. If anything those PH used to help it before I got on TRT (which completely ended my anxiety problems)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive seen you talk a lot about anxiety and dmz. Did you read anything particular saying dmz would aggravate anxiety? Cause I’ve never read that thru any logs or anyone’s experience. If anything those PH used to help it before I got on TRT (which completely ended my anxiety problems)
Read it on a couple posts on this forum from various people and also this brief thread here (though that was for an earlier version of Super DMZ which I think had additonal compounds) https://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/196561-super-dmz-anxiety.html

It has to be the DMZ because a few days in after starting the DMZ I started getting chest pains and now a little over two weeks in anxiety has increased. Haven’t had a problem with the anxiety like this for years where I had to resort to busting out my Klonopin. I don’t think anyone running it who is not prone to anxiety would have an issue. I am very prone. I have to take 2 other meds besides the Klonopin due to OCD which is also know to be caused by anxiety.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of week 6 was last weekend . (Missed an update for week 5). Up 2 additional pounds which makes a total of up 15 pounds in 6 week with 2 weeks to go. Body fat percentage is about the same as before I started the cycle which is awesome since I have thrown. 15 pounds on. I upped my calories to about 5000 a day a week ago and didn’t gain any fat with my gains.. I figure since the LGD, Rad, 1 andro, and S23 are at week 6 their nutrient partioning is in full effect along with the DMZ being 4 weeks in so to maximize my cycle I am eating at 5000 calories. The anxiety I complained about has ceased the past couple weeks. May not have even been related to the compounds. Blood pressure is normal. Lifts continue to go up, but nothing like the increases experienced in weeks 3 and 4. Adding on a few pounds in some weight lifts, nothing dramatic though. Also adding a few reps here and there. Really looking swole. I hope most of it isn’t glycogen from the DMZ and I don’t shrink down too much once I go off cycle. Got hit on in the gym the other day by a good looking woman about 10 years younger which is always a nice ego boost for a 41 year old married man (would never F off on wife, but an ego boost is always nice from time to time).

This is my first successful bulk. When I come off cycle, to avoid losing gains do i just lower my calories to maintenance (which will be a little higher than precycle since I have added weight)? I am afraid if I continue to eat over maintenance after cycle I will gain fat. Will post week 7 update this weekend.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got lazy and didn’t update this log weekly like I had planned. Anyway just wanted to post a final entry and tomorrow I will post my bloodwork results I had done the day after the cycle ended.

I went from 184 pounds at start of cycle and ended at 206.5 pounds. So I gained 22 and a half pounds in 8 weeks. My body fat percentage only went up a half percent from 20 percent to 20.5 percent. My man boobs are officially gone per my wife lol!

Sides were basically only some anxiety that lasted a couple weeks only so it may have been all placebo in my head since I am prone to anxiety. No high blood pressure or back pumps. Did have some acidic sour stomach probably from the DMZ,
but this only occurred when drinking diet sodas and ceased when I took some Pepcid Complete.

I am very pleased with the results, but I am sure part of it is due to it being my first run with a methylated designer steroid so my receptors were ready for the gains. Probably could have achieved similar results with just using the DMZ 40 mg with the S23 at 30 mg without it being necessary to also run the LGD 20 mg, Rad 140 30 mg, and 1 andro 345 mg. Next run will probably be start with 4 weeks of cutting with Pre’s Hexadrone at 300 mg, S23 at 30 mg, and for the four weeks after that add in DMZ at 40 mg when I switch from a cut to a bulk. Will post bloods tomorrow that include lipids, kidney values, liver, and Hematocrit.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just want to add the last two weeks of the cycle I was eating a clean 5000 calories a day.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just want to add the last two weeks of the cycle I was eating a clean 5000 calories a day.
Ok as promised I will post my bloodwork cycle taken the first day after the end of the cycle in the next couple of posts. To briefly summarize them, all kidney values were normal, for liver albumin and globulin were normal, ALT and AST were only mildly elevevated. HDL was in the crapper at 18 (all other values other than HDL such as triglycerides and LDL were normal). Also had my Hematocrit measured as I have to keep an eye out on it to not get too high since i am on trt. It came back normal. Total test above range because of trt. Free T double that of normal range probably due to LGD lowering my SHGB which increased free t.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last post update for this thread. It has been almost 4 weeks since I ended the cycle. For the first 3 weeks I lost about 2 pounds a week of my gains. This was the first week that the scale did not move down so I guess my body has stabilized and I will not lose any additional. Total summary of cycle-8 weeks gained 22 and a half pounds. Ended up losing about 8 pounds of this after cycle so net gains were 14 and a half pounds. Compounds ran 20 mg LGD, 30 mg Rad 140, 40 mg DMZ, 345 mg 1 andro, 30 mg S23. Will be running the same cycle again in about 5 to 6 weeks, but dropping the 1 andro for Pre’s Hexadrone at 300 mg.