Runnin a TD (transdermal) with a Epistane Pulse

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I have a 4-AD TD that I am planning to run for about 8 weeks, has anyone used test/test-td/4-AD with an epistane pulse? What kind of results did you have? I plan to do 3 times a week M/W/F pulsing with the epistane going up to 30mg. I was thinking maybe the epi would keep the gains dry.. Also taking the new activate on off days.. What do you guys think?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a 4-AD TD that I am planning to run for about 8 weeks, has anyone used test/test-td/4-AD with an epistane pulse? What kind of results did you have? I plan to do 3 times a week M/W/F pulsing with the epistane going up to 30mg. I was thinking maybe the epi would keep the gains dry.. Also taking the new activate on off days.. What do you guys think?
I think it would be better to do just the TD the first 2 weeks, then beginning week 3 start taking the epi and ramping it up until the end of your cycle.

Steadily rising test levels. :thumbsup:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Well pulsing usually increases natural test via rebound on the off-days.. I will be taking activate extreme low-dose e/d.. I just got done rehabbing a crappy injury and I need to get myself back to form.. Plus now that summer is over I can focus on keeping it healthy again :) Any other experiences running something like this? A wet compound (4-ad/test) with epistane (pulsed or normal) how did it work?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Well pulsing usually increases natural test via rebound on the off-days.. I will be taking activate extreme low-dose e/d.. I just got done rehabbing a crappy injury and I need to get myself back to form.. Plus now that summer is over I can focus on keeping it healthy again :) Any other experiences running something like this? A wet compound (4-ad/test) with epistane (pulsed or normal) how did it work?
Do you plan on pulsing the 4-ad? If not, then you're going to experience suppression regardless of whether you pulse the Epistane. I think it would still make for a hell of a cycle though. I don't suggest you run Activate Extreme only on off days, because Divanil is something that needs to build in your system taken on an ED basis.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do you plan on pulsing the 4-ad? If not, then you're going to experience suppression regardless of whether you pulse the Epistane. I think it would still make for a hell of a cycle though. I don't suggest you run Activate Extreme only on off days, because Divanil is something that needs to build in your system taken on an ED basis.
agreed here. I was going to run a TD cycle with an oral as well, didnt know what to use tho. Im think epi or pp but itll probably be at the start for 4 weeks. I notice Epi was really good for my libido so i may just go with the PP and add in Epi if libido goes down in the cycle.