RPN havoc

Life78

Awards
I am about to start 6 week cycle of havoc and cycle assist with whey, fish oil, creatinine, beta albino, L-glutamine or should I just do the havoc and cycle assist by it self and start all the other stuff when I start the pc assist when I finish the cycle? Appreciate all the advice is advance?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t see any reason any of this would be an issue during your run, I would use it all(I’m assuming you meant alanine when you said beta albino).

Not to derail but any idea what havoc is worth? Have 3 bottles in my closet that I will probably never use

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I’d have taurine/electrolytes on hand in case you get cramps and would advise to start with the cycle assist a few weeks prior to your cycle and keep using it through pct

Life78

Awards
Thanks for the info, I bought a bottle for havoc for $25.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm that seems pretty cheap unless they started making it again and I was unaware. Thought it was dced back in 09.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it expire in 2020 or after 2019 .. or expired back in 2014-15 ?

nasrenegade

Awards
It could be bunk depending on where you got it. RPN's Havoc is licensed specifically by one company headquartered in the UK for about $50.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to start 6 week cycle of havoc and cycle assist with whey, fish oil, creatinine, beta albino, L-glutamine or should I just do the havoc and cycle assist by it self and start all the other stuff when I start the pc assist when I finish the cycle? Appreciate all the advice is advance?
just ordered me some beta albino :head:

Life78

Awards
I bought this 6 years ago for the same price, and it was official.

Hulksta

Awards
I'd wait and add it during pct. Just finished my Epistane RPN havoc cycle yesterday. Did 10mg thrice daily. Dreaded weeks 3&4 with back pumps and lethargy when I bumped it up 40mg. Had to drop it back to 30mg for weeks 5&6 but the experience was such a wonderful feeling. I took taurine, joint support, Cycle Assist and Tudca on cycle.

Mac22

Awards
I'd wait and add it during pct. Just finished my Epistane RPN havoc cycle yesterday. Did 10mg thrice daily. Dreaded weeks 3&4 with back pumps and lethargy when I bumped it up 40mg. Had to drop it back to 30mg for weeks 5&6 but the experience was such a wonderful feeling. I took taurine, joint support, Cycle Assist and Tudca on cycle.
Curious of your pct? my run shaping up like this. I’m dreary as hell random times throughout the day. Also did you retain much of the lean mass?

Hulksta

Awards
Curious of your pct? my run shaping up like this. I’m dreary as hell random times throughout the day. Also did you retain much of the lean mass?
I'm in week 4 of my pct...taking clomid 50mg daily...might drop to 25....I have Nolva for weeks 5&6 if I want to extend it. I'm also taking it with OL Test1fy, Creatine and lj100. Have aromasin but haven't had a reason to use it. As far as lean mass goes, I can definitively say I'm still as strong or stronger in pct than I was on cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3