Romney's Running mate

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably because they want a fellow Kenyan to take his place.. they are trying to eliminate white Americans from office. hahah.
Dear god. :/ Thus why I didn't care to expand on my previous statement. It's self explanatory.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
I am female?

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Really? Sorry for that, those are like purple unicorns around here
it's all good. I thought my avatar and sig would let people know, haha.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oy...:rolleyes:

If there was a decent candidate outside of Biden maybe it would be a possibility.....but I dont see anyone available.
I was thinking a couple years ago that Petraeus could replace Biden which could give the illusion of strengthening the Obama regime.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking a couple years ago that Petraeus could replace Biden which could give the illusion of strengthening the Obama regime.
That would be interesting indeed, but I know that the general has sorted he doesn't want to get involved in politics.

Hillary will never do it and the dems don't have anyone to bring up outside of Mark Warner.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We just lost 7 more troops today in Afghanistan with Obama's endless wars (which Obama officially expanded until 2024+) and I keep hearing talk around how our lovely cordial humanitarian President should replace evil malicious malevolent Joe Biden due to his lewd scurrilous invective language.