Ripped Stack Extreme

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
What’s up everybody? Quick note: I won’t be starting the log until next week because I’m waiting for my shipment of protein to come in 🙄

But anyways...

Since I haven’t seen any logs of this product, thought I would try it out and log it myself. For anyone who’s wondering, Mass Genetic’s Ripped Stack Extreme is a combination of [per pill] 15mg Ostarine (MK-2866), 20mg Andarine (S4), 10mg Cardarine (GW-501516) and 25mg Laxogenin. I had the money, was interested and figured why not.

My current stats are:
•Weight: 209.6lbs
•Body Fat: ~16%
*I’ll have these retested either the end of this week, or even the day I start the product. Either way they’ll remotely be the same

Current Personal Bests (using unconventional lifts lol):
•Log Push Press - 210x4
•Deadlift - 545x2
•Front Squats - 265x6

My diet:
Intermittent Fasting. Eating 6-8 hours/day starting at noon. Aiming for only 6 hours but sometimes scheduling isn’t perfect 🤷‍♂️
Also doing a low-carb diet, trying to keep net carbs to about 50g. Protein at least 185g and fats, well, the rest lol. Calorie intake about 2000-2100.

Training:
Strongman 4x per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) and Conditioning/Abs 2x per week (Wednesday, Friday). Nothing too crazy.

If there’s anything else I should include in this log, let me know. I’ll post before/after pictures the day I actually start. I’ve also never done a log, so I’ll try to be consistent throughout.

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Alright, so I went ahead and started my first dosage this morning. My official starting weight is 213.6lbs. I took some before pictures, but honestly there’s really no reason to post them yet until I can do a final side by side.
My body fat I’ll have tested tomorrow morning, so I’ll post that up whenever I do. Other than that, since this is only the first week, there’s probably not much for me to log. So I’ll just update in a week, unless something comes up that I feel needs to be posted.
Anyways, wish me luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, so I went ahead and started my first dosage this morning. My official starting weight is 213.6lbs. I took some before pictures, but honestly there’s really no reason to post them yet until I can do a final side by side.
My body fat I’ll have tested tomorrow morning, so I’ll post that up whenever I do. Other than that, since this is only the first week, there’s probably not much for me to log. So I’ll just update in a week, unless something comes up that I feel needs to be posted.
Anyways, wish me luck!
I wish you luck!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck. I'll follow along.

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Just got my body fat tested. Coming in at 17.1%, using a handheld body fat analyzer. I would use a caliper to measure, but the workers at the gym only measure chest, abdomen and thigh when using the caliper. So with their method, I was at 7% body fat, which there is no way lol, so I just believe the handheld method is more accurate in this scenario.
Anyways, as long as the percentage drops, that’s all that matters

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my body fat tested. Coming in at 17.1%, using a handheld body fat analyzer. I would use a caliper to measure, but the workers at the gym only measure chest, abdomen and thigh when using the caliper. So with their method, I was at 7% body fat, which there is no way lol, so I just believe the handheld method is more accurate in this scenario.
Anyways, as long as the percentage drops, that’s all that matters
as long as you have a base....

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
No real updates yet, but what can really be expected from week one. Scale weight was 209.4 this morning, so probably (hopefully lol) a pound of fat with the rest being water.
Did hit a new deadlift PR but can’t really give that credit to the SARMs yet lol, even though it was a pretty big PR (for me). 505lbs for 6 from my before 495lbs for 5.
Other than that, I’ll update again as I feel I should. Will do another body fat test at the end of this upcoming week

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Quick update: I am starting to get what I’m assuming is the vision side effects from S4. My eyes have trouble switching from a bright area to a dimmer area (like if I’m outside for a while and then go inside my house). Other than that, strength is feeling great in the gym, body weight is consistently dropping (208.6lbs this morning). Getting my body fat retested tomorrow to make sure that that is going down as well.

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Got my body fat tested again today. 16.7% so 0.4% down from almost two weeks ago. Nothing crazy, so I’m still not sure how much the SARMs are really helping

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Anything new to report?
Not really. This will probably be my “final” post / review of the product.
Overall, I didn’t experience any “enhanced” fat loss. My weight loss and fat loss was as expected with just about any basic calorie deficit. The only thing that was different was my strength was able to maintain and even increase in some ways. So in that aspect, the product performed well.
However, for the cost of the product at $75, I’d rather spend that money on real food and/or tried and true supplements.
Maybe the product would work for someone else more so than me, or maybe it would work better as an 8 week cycle to truly let the compounds take effect. However, I am not willing to spend the extra money to try it out as of right now.
I know this review is a little inconclusive, but if anything, I’d recommend to just take each compound separately to see how your body reacts to each and so you can actually adjust dosages individually.
Thank you for everyone who followed along.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well you did get the eye- tint issue which is true for legit s4. Are you use to more hardcore anabolics?

fatbutkindastrong

Awards
Well you did get the eye- tint issue which is true for legit s4. Are you use to more hardcore anabolics?
SARMs would be the most “hardcore” thing I’ve tried so far lol. Just don’t feel like I need anything else yet. And yes, I did get some vision side effects.
However, I have taken S4 solo before and the vision effects were worse (I guess a better term would be more noticeable) than with this triple stack, which leads me to also believe it might be underdosed.