Rhodiola rosea Improves Lifespan, Locomotion, and Neurodegeneration

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola rosea Improves Lifespan, Locomotion, and Neurodegeneration in a Drosophila melanogaster Model of Huntington’s Disease

Abstract

Huntington’s disease (HD) is a dominant, late-onset disease characterized by choreiform movements, cognitive decline, and
personality disturbance. It is caused by a polyglutamine repeat expansion in the Huntington’s disease gene encoding for the
Huntingtin protein (Htt) which functions as a scafold for selective macroautophagy. Mutant Htt (mHtt) disrupts vesicle trafcking
and prevents autophagosome fusion with lysosomes, thus deregulating autophagy in neuronal cells, leading to cell death. Autophagy
has been described as a therapeutic target for HD, owing to the key role Htt plays in the cellular process. Rhodiola rosea, a plant
extract used in traditional medicine in Europe and Asia, has been shown to attenuate aging in the fy and other model species.
It has also been shown to inhibit the mTOR pathway and induce autophagy in bladder cancer cell lines. We hypothesized that R.
rosea, by inducing autophagy, may improve the phenotype of a Huntington’s disease model of the fy. Flies expressing HttQ93 which
exhibit decreased lifespan, impaired locomotion, and increased neurodegeneration were supplemented with R. rosea extract, and
assays testing lifespan, locomotion, and pseudopupil degeneration provided quantitative measures of improvement. Based on our
observations, R. rosea may be further evaluated as a potential therapy for Huntington’s disease
Fantastic article on Rhodiola's potential long term effects. A must read! The full article will be found here. Enjoy!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! BTW, any codes for the holiday weekend?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Hey I’m thinking of stacking cordygen ultra with nano2 elite by taking the ultra on my off days and nano on my workout days; is that fine?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey I’m thinking of stacking cordygen ultra with nano2 elite by taking the ultra on my off days and nano on my workout days; is that fine?
Is that fine? Absolutely, as saturation will set in around week 2. However, I would strongly suggest you take both pre-w/o as peak saturation occurs after each dose. You will definitely benefit more taking it before your workout. You going to log it? I would LOVE to follow your progress.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Is that fine? Absolutely, as saturation will set in around week 2. However, I would strongly suggest you take both pre-w/o as peak saturation occurs after each dose. You will definitely benefit more taking it before your workout. You going to log it? I would LOVE to follow your progress.
I wish I could have the time for a log, getting close to crunch time with my first son on the way. I will note any new effects when I can on here. Thanks for the advice by the way!!

Yo do you happen to know how I may get samples for Ragnorok Caffeine free?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could have the time for a log, getting close to crunch time with my first son on the way. I will note any new effects when I can on here. Thanks for the advice by the way!!

Yo do you happen to know how I may get samples for Ragnorok Caffeine free?
Congrats on your new son! you may want to scratch Ragnarok and focus on Somnidren. You're going to need the deepest sleep of your life!

Samples http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sport-technologies/306215-ragnorok-elite-caffeine.html

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Don't forget some ZMK.
Thanks for the replies!

I always have some ZMK on deck, never go without it. That 240 bottle size is clutch! I tried somidren before but I like the OG orange flinstone powder better. The caps had me trippin in my dreams lol. The sleep was deep but the dreams were too much.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all of your loyalty! Let me know if you need anything else!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies!

I always have some ZMK on deck, never go without it. That 240 bottle size is clutch! I tried somidren before but I like the OG orange flinstone powder better. The caps had me trippin in my dreams lol. The sleep was deep but the dreams were too much.
Was the sleep benefit really that pronounced.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice read .. very underrated ingrident

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies!

I've been using ZMK since day one and MVP a little after that, there pretty much vital for me. And yes, the 240 size bottle is clutch as **** !!!!

Next time for either the powder or the caps of Somni try half dose, the powdered version after about 10 minutes of ingesting always felt like someone was crushing me down into my bed while I couldn't breathe...the Gaba in that ain't no joke.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I presume most folks who sweat and train rigorously (especially athletes) are deficient in minerals so it would be safe to say taking something like ZMK you will notice a profound effect especially the first week (or two) of utilizing it that keeps its course.

After missing a couple days of using ZMK it's one of those things that make you go hmmm, something is definitely working.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I presume most folks who sweat and train rigorously (especially athletes) are deficient in minerals so it would be safe to say taking something like ZMK you will notice a profound effect especially the first week (or two) of utilizing it that keeps its course.

After missing a couple days of using ZMK it's one of those things that make you go hmmm, something is definitely working.
I think Im going to pick myself up some and see just where the benefits lie. Lately ive become a very light sleeper to the extinct Im waking up randomly and when Im not im not sleeping restfully. Hoping to see similar results as you described.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
For me personally, the dream experience with ZMK is memorable. It isn't for the faint of heart. Depending on my current habits and patterns, I sometimes have to half the dose to tone down the nighttime brain party lol.
Nice read .. very underrated ingredient
Truth!

It's just one of those experiences that you can't know until you know.
I think Im going to pick myself up some and see just where the benefits lie. Lately ive become a very light sleeper to the extinct Im waking up randomly and when Im not im not sleeping restfully. Hoping to see similar results as you described.
Welcome to the party! I hope you brought your pillow. We're all pretty saturated in ZMK over here. :D