Retain 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
17b-triol™ designed by Anabolic Xtreme is a next generation leaning agent. It was developed to fight negative cortisol levels, keeping your body in a pro-anabolic state, to get you completely shredded. Stack with Hyperdrol™ and Mass FX™ for the most effective Xtreme muscle building stack available today.

» 17b-triol™ - THE KING OF CORTISOL CONTROL
Cortisol is a hormone made in the adrenal glands of the human body. Increases in cortisol are caused by acute physical and mental stress. When cortisol is released by the body, it causes a breakdown of muscle protein leading to a spike in blood sugar levels. This is the body's horrible solution for creating energy during times of stress. The end result of these actions are an increase in appetite, weight gain and muscle catabolism (your body eating it's own muscle for energy). 17b-triol™ (B-Androstenetriol) is a metabolite of DHEA and has been used for years to boost the immune system and for its cortisol lower effects. B-androstenetriol is between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites leaving this compound as the champion of cortisol control. 17b-triol™ works against inactive cortisone and muscle eating cortisol glucocorticoids. In a nutshell 17b-triol™ lowers the negative cortisol levels in your body. Less cortisol and fat = more lean muscle!

» Relora®
A natural proprietary blend of an extract of Magnolia officinalis and a patent-pending extract from Phellodendron amurense. Relora® is a natural stress and cortisol management ingredient that helps control stress-related eating and has the added value of being non-sedating. During open human and clinical trials no significant side effects were reported. The trials measure cortisol and DHEA levels in 12 patients with mild to moderate mental and physical stress. Elevated cortisol levels and depressed DHEA levels are associated with chronic stress. A two-week regimen of Relora® caused a significant increase in DHEA (227%) and a significant decrease in morning cortisol levels (37%).

» 7-Keto DHEA
7-Keto DHEA improves lean body mass by reducing cortisol and increasing testosterone-to-cortisol ratios enabling the body to build muscle in a growth promoting environment. It has also been shown to increase your body's ability to burn calories. It is a non-hormonal, non-androgenic derivative of DHEA. 7-Keto DHEA has been shown to safely "rev up" the basal metabolic rate and thus "burn" calories more rapidly and continually throughout the day, even while resting, as well as inhibit the storage of fat within the body by controlling negative cortisol levels.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i know it says to take 1 pill 3 times a day, but should i take them with a meal or not? also im taking it with leviathan should i space them out or take them both at the sametime?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
macedaddy should totally send me a bottle for my PCT coming up in 2 weeks. YOU GOT 2 weeks BUDDDY.. actually. ill take this after diesel test hardcore. LETS DO ITTT

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know it says to take 1 pill 3 times a day, but should i take them with a meal or not? also im taking it with leviathan should i space them out or take them both at the sametime?
in my experience, best tiems to take them are pre-workout, post-workout and pre-bed

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Since "Retain 2" is basically a Cortisol Controler, and "3-AD" its too, whats the diference Retain2 Vs 3-AD??

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since "Retain 2" is basically a Cortisol Controler, and "3-AD" its too, whats the diference Retain2 Vs 3-AD??
Retain 2 is a cortisol blocker, 3-AD (unlike 11-oxo) is an anabolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.