Retailers?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The new cAMPHIBOLIC supplement looks pretty good and I would definately like to give it a go. I was just wondering if it was going to be available through retailers any time in the near future (ie 1fast, or dps). I'm a poor college student and would like to consolidate shipping costs if at all possible. I might just ixnay a few other things i was thinking of gettin elsewhere to give this a go regardless.

In the next month, We will seek retailers like 1fast. Our stock is flying off the shelves and its hard to keep US supplied. We are expecting a 25k an hour capping machine in the next month.

Also, We will release a New supplement late feb or March with 2-3 following in the summer months.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds great. Thanks for the information. I'll prob just suck it up and order off your website.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
TMACK

I am thinking the same thing, please make sure you keep a log if you do.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Motiv8ter - I will def keep a log in this forum if I order the product which I will probably do today and then start whenever I recieve it. However, the objectiveness of my review will be quite skewed in so far as the fact that I am taking a number of supplements including some for the first time (H.E.A.T. and GXR) along with sesathin which I love and have been taking for a while. I will probably also throw some clen in there at some point. I will do the best I can though.

USP - Do you think there will be a drastic price drop when retailers pick it up? It seems as though it is already very competitively priced thus I am thinking that when retailers do pick it up your own sites price will increase instead of vice versa?

Motiv8ter - I will def keep a log in this forum if I order the product which I will probably do today and then start whenever I recieve it. However, the objectiveness of my review will be quite skewed in so far as the fact that I am taking a number of supplements including some for the first time (H.E.A.T. and GXR) along with sesathin which I love and have been taking for a while. I will probably also throw some clen in there at some point. I will do the best I can though.

USP - Do you think there will be a drastic price drop when retailers pick it up? It seems as though it is already very competitively priced thus I am thinking that when retailers do pick it up your own sites price will increase instead of vice versa?
I have not taken much thought on the retail end yet.

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
any clues on what these products will be ceosm?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My orders in! I'll start a log here when I get going on it if I'm not too busy.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
any criteria on that ceosm, other than using the product and not using other products that may obscure the results?

I am looking for the most informative Log.

Note: I am not looking for the log with best results from using cAMPHIBOLIC that would be skewed an cohersive. I want 100% honesty good or bad!

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
spot on!

so, any clues at all on the coming products or what they'll be geared to?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
zoned or stoned?

damnit I'll have to wait for more clues. Also hoping i get the c-AMPHIBOLIC today, haven't got it yet. Actually, can you tell me with carrier you used and if there is a tracking number for it cause then I can call them here in Sydney.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear that nutraplanet is picking it up. I hadn't paid them much attention but the other day I was parusing and their prices and selection are very nice.

Zoned sounds like a pre-workout stim/nootropic type supplement to me. That could be cool, my GO! doesnt have the same kick to it that it used to even after a good amount of time off and then comin back.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I think you're on the ball.

Yeah my BSL GO! has only given me energy/endurance, but no increased concentration etc. Iget of that with Neurostim.

zoned or stoned?

damnit I'll have to wait for more clues. Also hoping i get the c-AMPHIBOLIC today, haven't got it yet. Actually, can you tell me with carrier you used and if there is a tracking number for it cause then I can call them here in Sydney.
I used usps and e-mail your address to [email protected] and I willget tracking your way. You may have recieved a notice from usps on shipping?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like nutraplanet will be carring cAMPHIBOLIC soon!
I am honored to be one of the first retailers to pick up the USPLabs line. I look forward to growing with Synergy Muscle :cheers:

That's great to hear that nutraplanet is picking it up. I hadn't paid them much attention but the other day I was parusing and their prices and selection are very nice.

I was on the website today, and he has some AMAZING PRICES!!! thebest i seen.

ceosm

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great prices, and great customer service also

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have not taken much thought on the retail end yet.
I recommended your product to my favourite UK retailer/distributor. Maybe he will contact you in the next weeks.