resveratrol

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this product will be coming out? Any half decent substitutes in the meantime?
cc

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
we just received half of the raws but we are still waiting on the labels
man those are some good looking lables, but they sure do take a long time to print.....................................:yawn:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
As much as I've been reading about res on the immortality boards, wrt to the orally bioavailability, I believe it when I see it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
As much as I've been reading about res on the immortality boards, wrt to the orally bioavailability, I believe it when I see it.
And what exactly will you see? haha j/k

pb2xtreme: I see you have taken a liking to CJ Perry ;).

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
well if you are not a believer in IBE products then don't you think you are in the wrong forum...:hammer:
um....never said I wasn't a believer in IBE products. In actuality, I've never tried your products so I couldn't say either way. I am, however, a potential customer, who doesn't just buy a product because of name. If you can actually produce an orally biavailable res, I'll be one of the first to buy, and in large quantities. But, if I'm going to be questioned for having my own personal doubts on a product, that up-to-date, has not had a truly orally biovailable product ready for sale, then I'll take my potential business elsewhere.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The reason it isn't readily available in a highly bioavailable form is because the health companies know people will buy it no matter what. Heck why do you think they sell deer antler velvet igf-1 in a spray hahaha.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
I understand the concern and definitely am looking forward to a new customer riseboi. When the product comes out. I will be looking forward to your review of the product. Hopefully you will be one of the journals many will refer to for product legitimacy. I definitely appreciate your honesty.
um....never said I wasn't a believer in IBE products. In actuality, I've never tried your products so I couldn't say either way. I am, however, a potential customer, who doesn't just buy a product because of name. If you can actually produce an orally biavailable res, I'll be one of the first to buy, and in large quantities. But, if I'm going to be questioned for having my own personal doubts on a product, that up-to-date, has not had a truly orally biovailable product ready for sale, then I'll take my potential business elsewhere.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I understand the concern and definitely am looking forward to a new customer riseboi. When the product comes out. I will be looking forward to your review of the product. Hopefully you will be one of the journals many will refer to for product legitimacy. I definitely appreciate your honesty.
Thank you. I appreciate you seeing it from my perspective. Nevermind my knowledge, or lack thereof, regarding res or chem, I look forward to more details of your upcoming product as I do want to learn as much about it as I can. With that said, I'll quietly leave this thread and take my "little" knowledge of the subject and continue my research on my own.

Here's to hoping IBE can provide what I'm looking for. :cheers:

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
You're welcome riseboi and thank you for the support.
Thank you. I appreciate you seeing it from my perspective. Nevermind my knowledge, or lack thereof, regarding res or chem, I look forward to more details of your upcoming product as I do want to learn as much about it as I can. With that said, I'll quietly leave this thread and take my "little" knowledge of the subject and continue my research on my own.

Here's to hoping IBE can provide what I'm looking for. :cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in IBE - now send me a bottle!!!
:lol:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
we understand if you don't believe in it, "thats no big deal". I am sure there will be alot of non believers or should I say our enemies..lol. But since you are the first non believer we will be happy to send you a free bottle when we release it..How about that?
Well, I certainly can't pass up on an offer like that. Thank you and I appreciate it. I look forward to becoming a believer. :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to this product as well ..mmmm.

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Trying to find something out now.....waiting........waiting.....heheh will respond back as soon as...

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Really rough ETA for product testing is 1 month away from now. Nothing locked down yet but here's hoping!

Pick me Pick me!!!

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick me! actually I have a few hundred grams of resveratrol on its way to me, but something to make oral availability better would be nice.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
:stick: Not looking for a hook up, but I am interested in an availability date!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Really rough ETA for product testing is 1 month away from now. Nothing locked down yet but here's hoping!
Still the same as far as I know but as soon as I have word / authority for an update you guys will know here in this thread.

Much Love,

Neoborn

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
And what exactly will you see? haha j/k

pb2xtreme: I see you have taken a liking to CJ Perry ;).[/QUOTE]

Ya LMD, i tried to write her a couple times on myspace.... No luck yet.... looks like i'm going to have to take up break dancing!!!!:dance:

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be the key to making this orally active? From all I've seen, people just use the trans-resveratol form and add some some quercitin and piperin. Is that what IBE will be doing?

How else will they make this viable via oral delivery? I'm kind of skeptical.