Restore

N

Nike001

Awards
Can u take restore as a stand alone supplement ?

I am 21 years old , 93kilo ( i think it is the same as 190lbs ) and 187 centimeters

Can i gain size and mass with 8 weeks restore ?

N

Nike001

Awards
Cause I heard jungle warfare has a steroid in it and that restore is one of the alri products that puts your estrogen low and lets your testoseron go higher .

The main reason is , I used hypedrol X2 and I had some good results with .

Restore also has 6-bromodione and I heard restore is better than Hyperdrol X2 so i thought , why not give it a try .

Restore and hypedrolX2 are also 2 supplements who havnt got steriods in it , I rather play safe than **** my hormonal system up .

I yust want an supplement that will further increase my testoseron and also is an anti-estrogeon , I wanna gain some leans mass , maybe 5 or 6 pounds .

I am yust afraid to use jungle warfare cause people told me it has a steroid in it . I want to stay as naturel as possible without ****ing my hormonal system up .

I know I typed a lot and its a bit messy , but I'm dutch , so my english isnt very well .

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
run it at standard dosage for 8 weeks...and eveyrythng will be ok...personally i like cissus-drol just cause i liked the old version of Hyperdrol