regular injectable B12 - wow!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
last couple weeks i have been using some B12 amps i got for free from a source, injecting IM in the morning. i have used sublingual tabs before, but they are sh1t compared to the injectable. my energy, mood, focus are all vastly improved, even with limited sleep.

the effect is most noticeable on back-to-back days where one is with a B12 inj and one is not - like night and day in terms of energy and well-being.

going to give the methyl-B12 a shot - if it's better than regular, i am going to have a new best friend.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have read that it is only very beneficial for older people who have more of a demand in their bodies for it...could be wrong...either way you're lucky it's worked so well...let us know how the methyl-b goes

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree on the injectable Vit B 12. Reminds me I haven't been taking mine. I know at least 1 board sponsor sells it. If I knew for sure which one(s) I would post it.

Anyone know off hand?

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IBE has methyl B-12.

I think also regular.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, IBE sells both. Definitely check it out, they got a nice little sale going on. :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
methyl b12, meaning no injections right (im guessing that is why it is methyl). Anyone try it yet?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
methyl b12, meaning no injections right (im guessing that is why it is methyl). Anyone try it yet?
Apparently, B12/cobalamin converts to methyl B12 in the body. So the Methyl B12 eliminates a step and is thus more efficient and effective.

(I think Bio explained it like this).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You are right, however methyl B12 can be taken orally/sublingually as well. Though it works better than standard B12 pills, the methyl b12 sterile form blows it and sterile cyanocobalamin AWAY.

Probably should up your folic acid or take a multi B pill as well, just to balance things out.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Any feedback on the methyl b from someone using it. The regular from ibe is great, though i have a bottle of methyll coming.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-B12 IM injections are extremely effective for all ages. Atleast for my lab rat. My lab rat feels quite good on them and almost high. Esp. At 4000mcg.

Yeah 4000mcg.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You have 4 mL syringes??? Are they insulin syringes?
(I've only seen 1 mL insuline ones.)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have 4 mL syringes??? Are they insulin syringes?
(I've only seen 1 mL insuline ones.)

I've got the 1ml slin syringes but I use a 3cc syringe and then jam another 1ml slin in there.

2 shots but it's worth it to pre-load the B12.

If you're cool with jamming B-12 with a 25 gauge.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.
May have to try that.

I've been doing 2 injects every few days or so. (Well - it's been a few weeks since I did that...)

Got tired of having to do 2 injections.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah. I've done up to 4 IM injections with slin pin.

And even when I jammed 6000mcg with the 25g I never got any sides.

It seemed to take 3 days in order for me to build up to where I'd have boundless energy everyday.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a continuous drip IV and just carry it with me everywhere.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
so would a 25 gauge taking 1000mcg eod be a good start?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this stuff out, sounds good i like the liquid B-12, does this really boost hunger though like i've heard?

blazinred

Awards
yeah. I've done up to 4 IM injections with slin pin.

And even when I jammed 6000mcg with the 25g I never got any sides.

It seemed to take 3 days in order for me to build up to where I'd have boundless energy everyday.
like whoa, are you doing 3-4CC injections IM in one shot? That dosent hurt? Where are you stabbing at?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IBE,
I think we need to get some 2000 mcg/mL or even 3000 mcg/ml.

The multi-injections suck.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this stuff out, sounds good i like the liquid B-12, does this really boost hunger though like i've heard?

It's really going to very person to person. I don't get much of a boost in the appetite department..a little bit..but not much.

Mostly, it blots out the screaming of the demon vampires in my skull.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually Calm down, I get a voracious appetite about 2 hours after inj. and I inject in my delts. Works perfect.

3000mcg/ML would be nice. 25G/3CC/1.5" in the ass is fun. But I like delt shots of 1".