Reduce xt vs Ksm66

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much better is 1 or the other in terms of cortisol control?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce XT has been around a long time. Simply cuz it works and it works great ! I’m actually taking both together right now and loving it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Although both assist with controlling cortisol, and both are great products, they’re surprisingly hard to compare. Reduce XT is a combo of two DHEA metabolites that work to control cortisol via inhibition of the 11 beta-HSD1 pathway. KSM-66 reduces cortisol through adaptogenic ways. There’s no study out there showing “Reduce XT will reduce cortisol by 40% while KSM-66 will reduce by 35%.” It’s two different MOA’s for cortisol reduction

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Although both assist with controlling cortisol, and both are great products, they’re surprisingly hard to compare. Reduce XT is a combo of two DHEA metabolites that work to control cortisol via inhibition of the 11 beta-HSD1 pathway. KSM-66 reduces cortisol through adaptogenic ways. There’s no study out there showing “Reduce XT will reduce cortisol by 40% while KSM-66 will reduce by 35%.” It’s two different MOA’s for cortisol reduction
^^^

I’d say if you really want to target cortisol in an effort to attack fatloss out of the two SNS Reduce XT is the way to go.

If you want a more “gentle” approach to shift cortisol into a more beneficial level while improving stress and well being then go for KSM-66.

KSM-66 is so cheap though (Jarrows is like $10 for 2 months at 600mg a day) you might as well choose both if you want the best of both worlds. ?*♂

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go with both. Ksm is cheap.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try Jarrows KSM. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen it recommended.

Like it’s been mentioned before I would use both, not just to control cortisol from the Reduce XT and ksm but the benefits of KSM as an adaptogenic (sleep, well being).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to try Jarrows KSM. This is like the 10th time I’ve seen it recommended.

Like it’s been mentioned before I would use both, not just to control cortisol from the Reduce XT and ksm but the benefits of KSM as an adaptogenic (sleep, well being).
If it’s KSM-66 I don’t think it matters but Jarrows is cheapest I had access to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In terms of cortisol control and fat loss, I think Reduce XT is the way to go.

KSM-66 is a great ingredient and has a large variety of uses but I wouldn't take it just for cortisol control.

For those looking to stack KSM-66 and Reduce XT, I really like the M-Test/Reduce XT stack. M-Test has KSM-66 in it plus a lot more great ingredients.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

KSM-66 is a great ingredient and has a large variety of uses but I wouldn't take it just for cortisol control.

For those looking to stack KSM-66 and Reduce XT, I really like the M-Test/Reduce XT stack. M-Test has KSM-66 in it plus a lot more great ingredients.
It all depend on how much cortisol control you want. If you think it’s a little high or just want a “precautionary” option to keep it at a more “optimal” level, KSM-66 is probably sufficient, but if you know, or have reason to believe, it’s very high and you want to really lower it, then yeah, Reduce XT could be worth looking into.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce XT is one of my fav .. keep it at 2 caps is enough

I had someone in gym stack it with mtest in his pct off Dmz/tren cycle and he was very pleased

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Is one of the ingredients in Reduce XT 7-Keto?? Or am I way off.

What’s the other? If not what are they

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is one of the ingredients in Reduce XT 7-Keto?? Or am I way off.

What’s the other? If not what are they
It is not. the two are 7 alpha dhea and 7 beta dhea (both different from 7 keto dhea)
@Jiigzz can probably answer in more detail as he is much smarter than I am ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
u_e_s_i Supplements 14