Unanswered Redness and lumps after subq hcg injections

Maxine3

Awards
Last year when I ran my first test cycle I did two 0.25 ml injections weekly of 250 iu hcg subcutaneously in my abdomen and I noticed that there would be redness and sometimes lumps for a day or two after.

Does this happen to you too? Or am I not injecting deep enough? I was trying to avoid the lumps/redness for whenever I have my shirt off in the beach.

When I did my test E injections in my delt there was some slight redness as well but no lumps. Does anyone else get redness? I was thinking I probably needed to inject a little deeper but it’s always uncomfortable in the delt for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you need a greater gauge needle. Or you can do IM injection, but it is slightly less effective.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whenever I inject, last thing was BPC, I didnt get redness or swelling with IM or SubQ. Rather fresh BAC, and I think 30 or 31g half in slin pin.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cjc dac and epitalon give me slight redness sub q but really nothing that I notice much and goes within a few hours

Maxine3

Awards
Forgot to mention I’m using 31 orange slin pin insulin needles for the hcg and 27 gauge 1.5 inch for the test e injections

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try another injection spot and see if you get the same result. As long as the redness and swelling goes away, it's no problem. But if the site feels hot to the touch and stays red and swollen then you probably have a bad batch of hCG or mixed it with the Bacteriostatic Water improperly and it could have bacteria in it that could be giving you an infection. You could have also accidentally hit a vein or passed through one.

The triceps are a good spot to shoot hCG as they don't have many veins you can hit with you inject subQ, so I would recommend trying there.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try another injection spot and see if you get the same result. As long as the redness and swelling goes away, it's no problem. But if the site feels hot to the touch and stays red and swollen then you probably have a bad batch of hCG or mixed it with the Bacteriostatic Water improperly and it could have bacteria in it that could be giving you an infection. You could have also accidentally hit a vein or passed through one.

The triceps are a good spot to shoot hCG as they don't have many veins you can hit with you inject subQ, so I would recommend trying there.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I’ve gotten those itchy/painful red lumps after every subq injection I’ve done, regardless of compound. Also did subq bac water alone to see if it was that, and no lump. So I guess I just can’t put any compound in subq.

Happened with gh, bpc, tb, ghrp6, and mod grf.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s just part of what happens when the depot is in the fat. I’ve suggested subq injects to people only to have them attempt large volume sub q. You can’t do large volume. It needs to be small, under half a ml.

Maxine3

Awards
Im not having issues at all anymore I think it was because I was a newbie initially and my virgin skin wasn’t use to the needle and also my technique was beginner.

I’ll see how my deltoid test injections go next week because those were always difficult for me and had a lot of redness probably because I didn’t inject deep enough.