Recreate & Xtend - questions

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys just a couple of simple questions about said products...

1. What does Recreate contain that is making me absolute stink through body odour in the gym? I've never in all my years of training smelled like this, its embaressing and nothing else has changed in my diet.
  2. With Xtend, typically how many scoops do you guys use? Im 280lbs and regularly perform 2 hour MMA sessions, circuits, heavy weights etc - whats recommended?
Many thanks :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
1) No idea. I went through 3 bottles of recreate and didn't notice any new smells.

2) 4 scoops +50g wms intraworkout, 4 scoops + 50g wms post workout (I weigh 182lb)

I think they say 6+ scoops for your weight class.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dammit 6 scoops *empties wallet*

interesting on the recreate, ive read many logs on boards and no one else has said anything about a smell either.

it doesnt smell of sweat as such, not what sweat usually smells like anyhow but its rank.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
dammit 6 scoops *empties wallet*

interesting on the recreate, ive read many logs on boards and no one else has said anything about a smell either.

it doesnt smell of sweat as such, not what sweat usually smells like anyhow but its rank.
Activate extreme made my sweat smell bad. Maybe peoples bodies just react differently to certain chemicals.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My first guess on the ReCreate would be the sweat from the increased thermo effects. I have used two bottles of ReCreate and didn't notice any abnormal smells outside of maybe some increased perspiration.

I dose either 6 scoops taken in during and after workouts, or I will mix up a 6 scoop mix and sip it through the day in between meals (Im 205 lbs)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of extra perspiration for me too but no new smells.