Recreate workin like magic!!!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just givin everyone a heads up that Recreate is for real....Not jittery or anything speedy, but the body fat losses are extremely noticeable after 6 weeks of use.....

2 in the AM before cardio and 2 later in the day....Appetite is totally blunted and workout energy is increased on a low carb diet. Definitely a staple for cutting up for Spring/Summer and contests....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just givin everyone a heads up that Recreate is for real....Not jittery or anything speedy, but the body fat losses are extremely noticeable after 6 weeks of use.....

2 in the AM before cardio and 2 later in the day....Appetite is totally blunted and workout energy is increased on a low carb diet. Definitely a staple for cutting up for Spring/Summer and contests....
Thats what I like to hear. I wonder if any one has yet to respond positively to ReCreate. Jacob I need me some ReCreate! Summer is fast approaching my good man, FAST APPROACHING! :D

Applicate the review and that it worked well especially on the low carb.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I like to hear. I wonder if any one has yet to respond positively to ReCreate....
Surely, you mean to say "negatively"! We have heard nothing but high praise for ReCreate...

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
That sounds great I cant wait to BUY some.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just ordered me some recreate..yes it is for sale and im not telling where..hahaha..38 bucks a pop

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ordered me some recreate..yes it is for sale and im not telling where..hahaha..38 bucks a pop
Prove it! You are definitely teasing! :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just pm'd you usplabs..hope it is legit i bought 2 bottles..my luck it was posted too soon

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the store is legit..prob not shipping till monday just my guess

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the store is legit..prob not shipping till monday just my guess
They are probably taking orders in advance and will ship when product is available.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sure its not a pre-sale? Either way going to wait for IC release because I hear there will be a limited supply of USP shirts (oh yea pimp price as well :D.)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate are like UFO sitings, everyone swears it exists, but noooobodies seen it. :blink:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i was shocked i thought i was going to get a inner circle email and um "pimp price" ;)

Sure its not a pre-sale? Either way going to wait for IC release because I hear there will be a limited supply of USP shirts (oh yea pimp price as well :D.)

first 200 orders get a machine shirt! They are awesome!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O im gettin in on this no doubt....i will be sitting w/ a credit card waiting...patiently....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I'm talking about! I smell a cover pic for all new USP product logs :dance:.

O im gettin in on this no doubt....i will be sitting w/ a credit card waiting...patiently....
Man I set up a tent in my room to make it feel legit. :rofl:

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
I have a bottle of this sitting in my room. I need to pop it open and lower my calories, see what happens :twisted:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of this sitting in my room. I need to pop it open and lower my calories, see what happens :twisted:
It has to be used, not collected! :D

radaruckus

Awards
I found it for 36.95 but not available, no pre-sale or anything. I guess they're just listing future products