Recovery protocol (bpc-157, TB500)

klimez

klimez

Awards
because of slow recovery after trainings i decided to use bpc-157 and tb500. Also i am having some shoulder problems, knee pain, back pain with which i hope i will help a little if not a lot. BPC157 2 times a day at 250mcg and TB500 2 times weekly at 2,5mg. I was wondering if anyone has experience with tb500 and flexibility improvements? And how much bacteriostatic water should i use for a 5mg tb500 bottle? I was thinking to add 0,5ml in a 5mg bottle, so i have to inject 2x 0,25ml for the correct dose. ( i was thinking better that way as it would be hard to inject more than 0.25ml liquid into fat tissue?)

H

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Very curious if BPC-157 or TB 500 has to be injected at the site of joint pain or can be injected SUB Q and goes to inflammatory areas of the body.

H

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
My joint pain is in my lumbar facet joints and wouldnt be able to inject in that area.

klimez

klimez

Awards
Bpc should be injected localy, just get as close as possible. It is not as localy as everybody thinks. Tb500 works systematicly so it doesn matter where you inject it.

M

Miles Johnson

Awards
Is it overkill to use both? I’m about to give BPC a go for first time for rotator cuff and bicep pain and am considering giving tb500 a try.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, synergistic to use both. Both is recommended protocol.

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are systematic, great podcast on both peptides from Ben Greenfield. And yes they work synergistic as well so using both is not a waste. Dosage was also correct in original post, half life of BPC-157 I believe was 6 hours they mentioned.

M

Miles Johnson

Awards
No, synergistic to use both. Both is recommended protocol.
Both are systematic, great podcast on both peptides from Ben Greenfield. And yes they work synergistic as well so using both is not a waste. Dosage was also correct in original post, half life of BPC-157 I believe was 6 hours they mentioned.
Thanks for the insight guys will order tb500 today.

bigbuilt

bigbuilt

Awards
question about BPC 157 transdermal patches.. opinions? I am skeptical... Recently tore my right quad tendon. I am 3 weeks post surgery. Thinking of administering 250 mcg in 2 spots regionally either daily or every 12 hours x 6 weeks.. Advice?

9monster9

Awards
Have any of you guys ever used it sub q on your lower back? Had a disc slip right above my hips over a year ago and have rehabbed it back to functioning and lifting but it just feels like it could happen again. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with it repairing around the spine?

9monster9

Awards
Have any of you guys ever used it sub q on your lower back? Had a disc slip right above my hips over a year ago and have rehabbed it back to functioning and lifting but it just feels like it could happen again. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with it repairing around the spine?

9monster9

Awards

9monster9

Awards

M

Mark Mothersbough

Awards
question about BPC 157 transdermal patches.. opinions? I am skeptical... Recently tore my right quad tendon. I am 3 weeks post surgery. Thinking of administering 250 mcg in 2 spots regionally either daily or every 12 hours x 6 weeks.. Advice?
I’ve been taking it for about a week, no change yet, I suspect it’s a scam.